Careercow Donald J Trump - 45th President of the USA, Epstein bro, serial liar, cheat and the Chris-Chan of Presidents

• DDoS is active again.

Does Donny have a chance in 2024?

• Absolutely, tremendously. Sleepy Joe is already losing and ballots are Chinese

Votes: 135 22.1%
  • I am trusting the plan with every fiber of my being. I hurt with how hard I trust the plan.

Votes: 56 9.2%
  • У меня аутизм, пожалуйста, смейся надо мной

Votes: 169 27.6%
  • Slow down CornPop, Joe's already got the oval office chair just right. He's staying.

Votes: 113 18.5%
  • JEB!

Votes: 316 51.6%

• Total voters

Cardenio

*YAWN*
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
But that is precisely my point. Conservative pundits don't have the sway they pretend they do. If anything they are a detriment to whatever they pretend to push. People are acting as if we haven't seen this before with DeSantis. As if conservative media didn't frame Ted Cruz they same way in 2013/2014 in preparation for his 2016 run.

The point to my previous post is that people are becoming more radical and are becoming more aware of the grifters in the conservative movement. The person who people want isn't going to have the support of the people who tell you to work harder, big government sucks and care only about sending your tax dollars to Israel so they can blow up more Palestinian children. His positions have to be a threat to theirs.
You're seriously overthinking things. And most people are not more radical.

If that were the case shouldn't Bernie have gotten the Democratic nomination instead of the safest option by far in the form of Biden?

GHTD

German cock lul
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If that were the case shouldn't Bernie have gotten the Democratic nomination instead of the safest option by far in the form of Biden?

No. The DNC is scared shitless of Bernie and will do anything to keep him out of the nomination.

What do you think that whole "selling the nomination to Hillary" thing in 2016 was for?

RuneWarrior

kiwifarms.net
No. The DNC is scared shitless of Bernie and will do anything to keep him out of the nomination.

What do you think that whole "selling the nomination to Hillary" thing in 2016 was for?
Why are they scared of that batshit insane communist Jew?

Cardenio

*YAWN*
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

I thought you guys (assuming you're anti-Trump) were supposed to NOT be conspiracy theorists as opposed to the MAGA chuds?

Bernie did not get cheated. He lost because he's a piece of shit who praises Authoritarian nightmares like Communist Cuba. He lost the big debate with Biden because his mouth is wrapped along Castro cock.

Anyone whose knowledgeable in History or has had a conversation with a Cuban American knows how awful Cuba became.

God Bless America and thank God Joe Biden stopped a monster radical like Bernie from turning the country into an Authoritarian shithole.

RuneWarrior

kiwifarms.net
They don't want to be represented by mentally ill Chapo cultists.
They really thought that Bernie and his supporters were worse compared to Hillary`s

I thought you guys (assuming you're anti-Trump) were supposed to NOT be conspiracy theorists as opposed to the MAGA chuds?

Bernie did not get cheated. He lost because he's a piece of shit who praises Authoritarian nightmares like Communist Cuba. He lost the big debate with Biden because his mouth is wrapped along Castro cock.

Anyone whose knowledgeable in History or has had a conversation with a Cuban American knows how awful Cuba became.

God Bless America and thank God Joe Biden stopped a monster radical like Bernie from turning the country into an Authoritarian shithole.
Well they did cheat the elections to block him from getting him a spot in the election but for a good reason. Imagine America being run by this batshit crazy communist along with his autistic supporters

Cardenio

*YAWN*
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Well they did cheat the elections to block him from getting him a spot in the election but for a good reason. Imagine America being run by this batshit crazy communist along with his autistic supporters
Oh to be clear they pretty much all but openly admitted 2016 was rigged for Hillary to easily get the nomination.

But 2020 Dem Nominations were not, and if anyone here thinks it was and then mocks Trump for whining about stolen elections you need to look in the mirror and understand you're a hypocrite.

John Merston

the return and dislike
kiwifarms.net
Didn't Trump ban bumpstocks and push for Red Flag Laws?
Remember how Saint Ronald Wilson Reagan signed the law banning civilian ownership of fully automatic firearms and conservatives just looked the other way? Apparently, rightoids are quite willing to let you take away their guns as long as you keep making the right noises about freedom.

GHTD

German cock lul
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Remember how Saint Ronald Wilson Reagan signed the law banning civilian ownership of fully automatic firearms and conservatives just looked the other way? Apparently, rightoids are quite willing to let you take away their guns as long as you keep making the right noises about freedom.

I remember when A&N was up in arms when they found out Indiana had red flag laws after the FedEx shooting because retard-face had his guns taken away over concerns he was going to suicide by cop. Conservatives can, and always will be, hypocritical when they say they're against any sort of gun regulation.

CheezzyMach

Viva Latina
kiwifarms.net
And granted amnesty for illegals helping turn Cali sky blue.

Don't forget that.

Oh to be clear they pretty much all but openly admitted 2016 was rigged for Hillary to easily get the nomination.

But 2020 Dem Nominations were not, and if anyone here thinks it was and then mocks Trump for whining about stolen elections you need to look in the mirror and understand you're a hypocrite.
Put simply Bernie's really popular among young progressives but Biden courted both DNC voters and people who were sick of the chaos of the Trump years and wanted a return to normalcy * aka moderates and independents * which Joe's delivered imo.

JamesFargo

saying "Oh cool" as I put the gun in my mouth
kiwifarms.net
Conservative pundits don't have the sway they pretend they do. As if conservative media didn't frame Ted Cruz they same way
That's optimistic. Control the flow of information, control the nation.

All we've done is replace the "Crazy" with proven consequences for untested Crazy. Rinse, repeat.

Put simply Bernie's really popular among young progressives but Biden courted both DNC voters and people who wanted a return to normalcy
The battlegrounds will always be the suburbs.

Cuba had her booty torn open by Uncle Sam.

End the blockade, don't end the blockade. It doesn't matter. Biden could invade the island and still lose Florida by 12 points. Also, Cuban-Americans are shockingly obnoxious. Have you ever shared a cab with one?

Last edited:

Doctor of Autism

The True and Honest Man
kiwifarms.net
As someone who voted for him in both elections you come to accept that the man puts his foot in his mouth on a regular basis. While I do believe there was some degree of fraud his constant unrealistic rambling didn't help shit. Also fuck QAnoners

That all said, yeah alot his policies were aimed at helping the middle class, blue collar workers, and the little guy. Theres a reason the dude became a cultural movement, not just a political one. Under him I never had my hobbies (guns and cars) under threat, never did I feel that my government didn't support at least my core rights

But the biggest thing? The media hated him. They hated him because he called them out. That's what made me vote for him over Carson. He's the ONLY political figure (,at that time at least, I think a few have now) who was actually out there calling out media bias, BS and lies that we've been seeing for years. He was also actually willing to call out his own party, spineless fucks that most of the Republicans are.

At the end of the day this guy made ALOT of people wake up to the fact that the system is not friendly to outsiders, and thus isn't friendly to US citizens, and that the govt is largely out of control.
Trump is not the first or last politician to call out his own party or the media. The only reason it feels like Trump has done this is only because he was more famous than the other candidates who have done this anti-establishment bit before. Ron Paul did the same thing and was more effective about it. This isn't the case for Trump as many of his supporters who have seen how corrupt the system is just end up going over to worship him who is also corrupt. The media didn't hate him at all and were actively giving him as much attention as possible to make him a Pied Piper candidate in the 2016 election (based on DNC leaks from Wikileaks) and also because he generates ratings because people look forward to seeing the crazy stuff he says. The only thing the media could hate him for (aside from left leaning pundits who would've disagreed with whatever Republican president there is) is with how he kept calling them the enemy of the people or sent the DOJ after their personal information which is understandable since it's like having your balls kicked.

But don't act like Trump is someone who tells it like it is since he slobbers all over any news that gives him positive coverage all the time and would've sucked the media's dick a lot if every news organization kept reporting how great he is regardless of anything bad he did.

If cable media truly did hate him instead of pretend-hate him for ratings, then they are so much stupider than I ever imagined.

Never before have news-entertainment entities had it so easy. Just grab a couple of Trump's daily shitposts and act like you have the vapors over them, then get double or triple your nominal viewership for the easiest "articles" you've ever written.

He's the best thing that EVER happened to CNN's bottom line. If they were serious about getting rid of him, then they were serious about losing easy money.

None of this is a commentary on how good or bad Trump was, I'm just saying: CNN makes their money via news-adjacent entertainment (just like Fox News and MSNBC), and Trump was the easiest path to cash ever for them. Have a look at their post-Trump ratings. It's a bloodbath.

I personally didn't care for Trump, but the early actions of the Biden admin were catastrophically stupid. Biden's been turning back to center lately (or his handlers are turning things back to center), so I'll reserve long-term judgement.
As I said the only thing the media could really hate him for was just him undermining them and use the DOJ to go after many reporters who reported negatively about him.

The only thing about the 2020 Dem Nominations that were really rigged were how the moment Biden won South Carolina, many of the other centrist candidates (Mayor Pete and that Minnesota Senator) dropped out so Biden can be the centrist candidate while Warren split the vote. That is the only rigged thing that could be said about the 2020 Dem Primaries, but even then Bernie is a terrible candidate who never holds any of his opponents accountable since he tries to play nice with people who attack him.

GHTD

German cock lul
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The only thing about the 2020 Dem Nominations that were really rigged were how the moment Biden won South Carolina, many of the other centrist candidates (Mayor Pete and that Minnesota Senator) dropped out so Biden can be the centrist candidate while Warren split the vote.
One fun thing to do is to speedrun how fast you can get banned from leftist subreddits just by bringing up Mayor Pete.

Adding that in.

TherapyMan

kiwifarms.net
The only thing about the 2020 Dem Nominations that were really rigged were how the moment Biden won South Carolina, many of the other centrist candidates (Mayor Pete and that Minnesota Senator) dropped out so Biden can be the centrist candidate while Warren split the vote. That is the only rigged thing that could be said about the 2020 Dem Primaries, but even then Bernie is a terrible candidate who never holds any of his opponents accountable since he tries to play nice with people who attack him.
If there's one thing that the Biden coalition was good at, it was playing the behind-the-scenes politicking well. I have no doubt Biden's people made a bunch of promises and concessions for Mayor Pete and everyone else to back off to rally a centrist Democrat coalition around Biden. You could call that "rigged" I suppose, but I see it more as a people-managing skill and being well-positioned in the Democratic Party.

Despite being popular with a good portion of the public, Bernie has never been popular with other politicians, and from I understand, doesn't "play the game" well. With enough finesse and savvy, he could have gotten Liz Warren to back down or get other candidates to back him, but I just don't think that's Bernie's strength. The man has always been an island unto himself.

Cardenio

*YAWN*
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Trump is not the first or last politician to call out his own party or the media. The only reason it feels like Trump has done this is only because he was more famous than the other candidates who have done this anti-establishment bit before. Ron Paul did the same thing and was more effective about it. This isn't the case for Trump as many of his supporters who have seen how corrupt the system is just end up going over to worship him who is also corrupt. The media didn't hate him at all and were actively giving him as much attention as possible to make him a Pied Piper candidate in the 2016 election (based on DNC leaks from Wikileaks) and also because he generates ratings because people look forward to seeing the crazy stuff he says. The only thing the media could hate him for (aside from left leaning pundits who would've disagreed with whatever Republican president there is) is with how he kept calling them the enemy of the people or sent the DOJ after their personal information which is understandable since it's like having your balls kicked.

But don't act like Trump is someone who tells it like it is since he slobbers all over any news that gives him positive coverage all the time and would've sucked the media's dick a lot if every news organization kept reporting how great he is regardless of anything bad he did.

As I said the only thing the media could really hate him for was just him undermining them and use the DOJ to go after many reporters who reported negatively about him.

That's not cheating though, Biden and his operatives struck deals with those campaigns. And Bernie failed to connect with S. Carolina's Black community.

JamesFargo

kiwifarms.net
One fun thing to do is to speedrun how fast you can get banned from leftist subreddits just by bringing up Mayor Pete.
ce1 (1).jpg

His base of support was the cities, and they had vivid memories of Jim McGreevey. An "openly gay" hatchet-man with his shiny suit and stock portfolio.

Last edited:

GHTD

German cock lul
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2343503
His base of support was the cities, and they had vivid memories of Jim McGreevy. An "openly gay" hatchet-man with his shiny suit and stock portfolio.

It's fun to see the autistic rage Bernie bros have for someone who isn't Bernie.

Did a hell of a job with South Bend though, from what I can tell.

JamesFargo

kiwifarms.net
It's fun to see the autistic rage Bernie bros have for someone who isn't Bernie.
Must...make this...about...Bernie!!

I voted straight ticket Dem in both elections. This narrative that the party is collapsing due to Berniebros is pathetic. Labour palms off blame on Corbyn and that doesn't scan, either.

Last edited:

GHTD

German cock lul
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Must...make this...about...Bernie!!

Come off it. I voted straight ticket Dem twice.

Oh don't get me wrong, a sane Bernie bro isn't as bad as one of these Chapo-obsessed ones who think spamming "healthcare pls" on elected official's Twitter accounts will do something.

It's definitely just the loud minority and the most of us are grillers (in some way) tried and true. Just like how it annoys me when people who listen to too much conservative talk radio insist that being liberal in any way means you support burning and looting by BLM by association, when that's retarded as all fuck.

Last edited:

JamesFargo

kiwifarms.net
Oh don't get me wrong, a sane Bernie bro isn't as bad as one of these Chapo-obsessed ones who think spamming "healthcare pls" on elected official's Twitter accounts will do something.
Chapos went back to brunch, man. That's all old shit.

You need to be wary of anyone complaining about "Chapos" in Current Year. Especially those swiveled-eyed loons on Reddit.