Careercow Donald J Trump - 45th President of the USA, Epstein bro, serial liar, cheat and the Chris-Chan of Presidents

• DDoS is active again.

Does Donny have a chance in 2024?

• Absolutely, tremendously. Sleepy Joe is already losing and ballots are Chinese

Votes: 135 22.1%
  • I am trusting the plan with every fiber of my being. I hurt with how hard I trust the plan.

Votes: 56 9.2%
  • У меня аутизм, пожалуйста, смейся надо мной

Votes: 169 27.6%
  • Slow down CornPop, Joe's already got the oval office chair just right. He's staying.

Votes: 113 18.5%
  • JEB!

Votes: 316 51.6%

• Total voters

Doctor of Autism

The True and Honest Man
kiwifarms.net
If there's one thing that the Biden coalition was good at, it was playing the behind-the-scenes politicking well. I have no doubt Biden's people made a bunch of promises and concessions for Mayor Pete and everyone else to back off to rally a centrist Democrat coalition around Biden. You could call that "rigged" I suppose, but I see it more as a people-managing skill and being well-positioned in the Democratic Party.

Despite being popular with a good portion of the public, Bernie has never been popular with other politicians, and from I understand, doesn't "play the game" well. With enough finesse and savvy, he could have gotten Liz Warren to back down or get other candidates to back him, but I just don't think that's Bernie's strength. The man has always been an island unto himself.
That's not cheating though, Biden and his operatives struck deals with those campaigns. And Bernie failed to connect with S. Carolina's Black community.
Oh I won't question that the Biden campaign was smart at playing politics and it's a pretty good strategy, I'm just saying that could probably be the closest thing there is to cheating, besides that Bernie is still a cuckold who only appeals to white redditors and is a sell-out for a supposed "anti-establishment revolutionary".

But to be back on topic, Trump is still a faggot

I am proud to inform you that the Lamestream Media has hit the lowest approval ratings ever recorded. I think it would be fair to assume that I had something to do with that. They are not only dishonest and corrupt, they are truly, according to a recent poll, the enemy of the people. In a similar category, CNN’s ratings are down a whopping, and record-setting, 79% and likewise, horrible numbers at MSDNC (Joe Scarborough and his lovely wife, Mika, are at record lows). These developments are great news for the American People!

Hopefully, American Republican Patriots will primary the RINO State Senators in Michigan who refuse to properly look into the election irregularities and fraud, which took place in Detroit and much of the rest of Wayne County, in the 2020 Presidential Election. The challengers will have great and powerful MAGA support. They are now seeing the extent of what took place in the 2020 Presidential Election Scam. Watch Arizona, Georgia, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, and more!

The drug cartels are making hundreds of millions of dollars under Joe Biden and the Biden Administration. They cannot believe their luck—they struck gold. Under Trump, they were just about in the process of almost giving up, it was a hard way to make a dollar!

Election Reform must happen in Swing States like Pennsylvania, Michigan, Georgia, Wisconsin, and Arizona where voters have lost confidence in their electoral process. The Secretary of State in Pennsylvania allowed 21,000 deceased registrants (dead people) to remain on the voter rolls for the 2020 Presidential Election—a total disgrace! Republicans in State Legislatures must be smart, get tough, and pass real Election Reform in order to fight back against these Radical Left Democrats. If they don’t, they’ll steal it again in 2022 and 2024, and further DESTROY our Country!

Big demonstrations are breaking out in Cuba and Miami in protest of the Communist Cuban Government (although, today there are zero protesters in Cuba—you know what that means!). Don’t forget that Biden and the Democrats campaigned on reversing my very tough stance on Cuba. Remember when Obama attended baseball games with Castros while they imprisoned, beat, and killed the Cuban people. I stand with the Cuban people 100% in their fight for freedom. The Government must let them speak and be free! Joe Biden MUST stand up to the Communist regime or—history will remember. The Cuban people deserve freedom and human rights! THEY ARE NOT AFRAID!

1776, not 1619!

Met with many of the most important “influencers” last night in Las Vegas. Lots of topics discussed, including the Fake News Media and how to go around dishonest journalists. Some really good ideas emerging.

Ford4.7

I'd Rather Die on my feet than Live on my knees
kiwifarms.net
Didn't Trump ban bumpstocks and push for Red Flag Laws?

He was also a thin skinned baby who stroked the flames instead of mostly ignoring it like most presidents do.
If you were dumb enough to buy a bumpstock you kinda earned it. We've been doing bumpstock shit with beltloops for years. Its a gimmick, and it got the lefties to shut the hell up about guns for 2 years. It was also nothing compared to the shit Reagan pulled.

Regardless of why he stoked the flames, it made people notice. I'm more a fan of the consequences of his presidency than I am of the man. I think that's a given for any politician. And it sure beats the hell out of an artificial gas crisis, and artificial ammo crisis, the TONS of new gun legislation earlier this year, and the fact that now that Trump is out of office the EPA now realizes they can shit all over any little mod shop they want with no consequences.

Thomas Highway

I ain't no senator's son, son
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If you were dumb enough to buy a bumpstock you kinda earned it. We've been doing bumpstock shit with beltloops for years. Its a gimmick, and it got the lefties to shut the hell up about guns for 2 years. It was also nothing compared to the shit Reagan pulled.

Regardless of why he stoked the flames, it made people notice. I'm more a fan of the consequences of his presidency than I am of the man. I think that's a given for any politician. And it sure beats the hell out of an artificial gas crisis, and artificial ammo crisis, the TONS of new gun legislation earlier this year, and the fact that now that Trump is out of office the EPA now realizes they can shit all over any little mod shop they want with no consequences.

I view his presidency as a knee-jerk reaction to the Obama years. Obama was elected on the basis of identity politics. He hadn't really accomplished much as a politician. He was... well.... black.

Trump was a response to that. But in an absolutely cynical way that has completely broken politics for anyone who isn't a liberal but wants to focus on things other than the culture war.

Ford4.7

kiwifarms.net
Didn't Trump ban bumpstocks and push for Red Flag Laws?

He was also a thin skinned baby who stroked the flames instead of mostly ignoring it like most presidents do.

I view his presidency as a knee-jerk reaction to the Obama years. Obama was elected on the basis of identity politics. He hadn't really accomplished much as a politician. He was... well.... black.

Trump was a response to that. But in an absolutely cynical way that has completely broken politics for anyone who isn't a liberal but wants to focus on things other than the culture war.
I pretty much agree with everything you're saying. Both Trump and Obama were giant narcissistic douchebags.

The problem is that culture never should've entered politics in the first place. The other problem is that this hyper-leftism never had a place at the political table until the latter parts of the O admin. If Clinton had run on some of these ideas he'd have never been elected. This shit is very new.

The thing is that regardless of what you think of Trump, at the end of the day he became a cultural phenomenon. And as much as the spare-bedroom dwelling lefties in this thread would love to call everyone who was part of that phenomenon a hillbilly/incest/etc , it really was a movement of just AVERAGE people. Like just the Supreme average Joe's who you see everywhere. It wasn't hard-core political activists and shit like the left, it was literally Joe-schmo sitting on his porch flying his Trump flag because he's fed up with the news being retarded.

And thats the biggest factor here, because trumps base only GREW during his time in office. Alot of Americans are waking up to the fact that alot of the things average, Central-mildly right leaning Americans enjoy; racecars, firearms, land ownership, family, traditions, etc are now under threat in a Democrat administration. Things that we grew up with, our parents grew up with, etc have now fallen into the "culture war" and now the far left culture that dominates our media and information wants them gone, regulated or priced out of Existence.

A lot of the above is due to the fact that the other side of this, the Millennial and Gen Z lefties, have grown up in a world and on an internet that tells them "everything that America does is wrong and if you'd just give up and be just like Europe everything would be perfect." Thus they get old enough to vote, and vote for people who support hyper-regulatory and intrusive laws, bills and ideas that are required to make those countries function.

Meanwhile I'm looking at Europe from across the pond realizing that the EU is terrifying and managed to get several hundred million people from many countries to literally all think, feel and act the same and basically be a hivemind, following every tiny law and nuance and consooming all that is fed to them......but I'm rambling. Theres simply too much of this culture war to discuss.

Let's put it this way. If you don't plan on being a good little sheep and doing nothing but consooming media, having no hobbies of any Note, and generally toeing the line, get worried about your future, because that's what's coming

Ford4.7

kiwifarms.net
Trump voters, like a lot of Obama voters were first time voters. They didn't understand the political process or the limits of the presidency.

Sure, Trumpism is a cultural phenomenon. So are trannies and beanie babies. That's great I guess.
You could say this same thing for Bernie voters.

Let's face facts tho. Most of the "first time voters" for Trump probably had a bit more of a solid grasp on reality than those for Bernie. Younger people with a what's now considered conservative (read: normal) upbringing tend to be a little more grown up in their early adult years. Just my life experience

What did beanie babies ever do to you?

Thomas Highway

I ain't no senator's son, son
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Let's face facts tho. Most of the "first time voters" for Trump probably had a bit more of a solid grasp on reality than those for Bernie. Younger people with a what's now considered conservative (read: normal) upbringing tend to be a little more grown up in their early adult years. Just my life experience

This thread is to laugh at Trump. Not to argue with imaginary Bernie Bros.

JaneThough

We are preexisting conditions
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Ohhh I get it. You're retarded.

JamesFargo

saying "Oh cool" as I put the gun in my mouth
kiwifarms.net
Let's face facts tho. Most of the "first time voters" for Trump probably had a bit more of a solid grasp on reality than those for Bernie.
hOw'Re We GoNnA pAy FoR iT?

After that $2b border wall and $15b Space Force, I don't wanna hear any more shit from you about "money trees."

If you think magical thinking had no part in the Trump campaign, let me dial you in. Trump never had a coherent platform. Trump and Sanders were on opposite ends, but similar in terms of rhetoric. They both appealed to the working class and railed against the establishment. They both attacked the media. (Sanders walked out of an interview at one point.) Both presented their primary opponents as pawns of Wall Street. Both used the internet to their advantage.

GHTD

German cock lul
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Nah.

I'd say a lot of Trump voters just echoed the "TWO SCOOPS, TWO TERMS" meme stuff en masse before realizing the guy's retarded. That's the one thing Trump had in his bag: the 2016 meme game was strong and he had cults of people posting "Shadilay" and shit without thinking about why they were posting it.

If the 2020 meme game wasn't just posting Wojak after Wojak I'd think you'd have a better chance then you actually fucking had. That shit was stale as fuck.

JamesFargo

kiwifarms.net
If the 2020 meme game wasn't just posting Wojak after Wojak
It helps that he is a living Wojak meme. Wish I still had some of those "political cartoons" that made the rounds of /pol/. They aren't far removed from his RL gurning.

Last edited:

FuckingDogs4Living

I Fuck Dogs for living
kiwifarms.net
But the biggest thing? The media hated him. They hated him because he called them out. That's what made me vote for him over Carson. He's the ONLY political figure (,at that time at least, I think a few have now) who was actually out there calling out media bias,
Voting for someone based on how other people react to him and not on his policy proposals is a very smart and adult thing to do.

In all honesty, your opinion is fucking retarded. FOX news have been neutral-to supportive towards Trump prior to him getting the nomination and after that they sucked him off for 5 years. Prior to that liberal outlets have been praising Obama like he’s Jesus, while making Dubya out to be Satan incarnate.

Liberal media like liberal politicians, while conservative outlets like conservatives. Both despise their opponents. How is that something that needed to be exposed? Why is Trump whining about CNN important? How does it expose anything?

How is Biden threatening your cars or your guns? And don’t answer in hypotheticals.

Labour palms off blame on Corbyn and that doesn't scan, either.
I hate Corbyn, but at least the man held genuine beliefs, even if they were absolutely abhorrent. The uglier clone of Richard Spencer they’ve elected to replace him is just a bloody automaton.

JamesFargo

kiwifarms.net
Voting for someone based on how other people react to him and not on his policy proposals is a very smart and adult thing to do.
I'm gonna side with @Ford4.7 on this one.

I think voters were just fed up with the primaries not mattering. The "Dean Scream" was a political hit-job. (In fairness, so was "please clap.") Who was that news anchor who crotch-kicked Dukakis? Why, he worked for CNN. It was an ambush and everyone knew it.

Last edited:

FuckingDogs4Living

I Fuck Dogs for living
kiwifarms.net
Meanwhile I'm looking at Europe from across the pond realizing that the EU is terrifying and managed to get several hundred million people from many countries to literally all think, feel and act the same and basically be a hivemind, following every tiny law and nuance and consooming all that is fed to them......but I'm rambling.
Have you been to Europe? The European Parliament has more parties and conflicting opinions than congress ever could have hoped to possess. And that’s just the EU, rest of Europe is even more complex.

Literally the only banned ideologies are those that have proven to be dangerous throughout history and even so, only in a limited number of countries.