Careercow Donald J Trump - 45th President of the USA, Epstein bro, serial liar, cheat and the Chris-Chan of Presidents

• DDoS is active again.

Does Donny have a chance in 2024?

• Absolutely, tremendously. Sleepy Joe is already losing and ballots are Chinese

Votes: 135 22.1%
  • I am trusting the plan with every fiber of my being. I hurt with how hard I trust the plan.

Votes: 56 9.2%
  • У меня аутизм, пожалуйста, смейся надо мной

Votes: 169 27.6%
  • Slow down CornPop, Joe's already got the oval office chair just right. He's staying.

Votes: 113 18.5%
  • JEB!

Votes: 316 51.6%

• Total voters

RomanesEuntDomus

Kiwifarms hauseigener Quotennager
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Literally the only banned ideologies are those that have proven to be dangerous throughout history and even so, only in a limited number of countries.
Just to highlight this point: There's a party in Germany called NPD, which is pretty much a modern day wannabe NSDAP.
You can vote for it, the party is legal, it's just utterly insignificant and its core support base are people that, in "the good old days™", would have been send to forced labour camps for being asocial deadweight to society.
There's also an equally insignificant far-left counterpart, the Marxist-Leninist Party.

It's surreal how politically limited US politics actually are and it's downright cute to see people from the US argue Biden is some sort of communist handpuppet when both he and Trump are almost the same shade of politics and only the "sponsors" behind the two guys differ by minor details.

Last edited:

Jew-ish

kiwifarms.net
Just to highlight this point: There's a party in Germany called NPD, which is pretty much a modern day wannabe NSDAP.
It's surreal how politically limited US politics actually are and it's downright cute to see people from the US argue Biden is some sort of communist handpuppet when both he and Trump are almost the same shade of politics and only the "sponsors" behind the two guys differ by minor details.
MY OLD WHITE MAN IS BETTER THAN YOUR OLD WHITE MAN BECAUSE *unintelligible retard noises*

RomanesEuntDomus

Kiwifarms hauseigener Quotennager
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
MY OLD WHITE MAN IS BETTER THAN YOUR OLD WHITE MAN BECAUSE *unintelligible retard noises*
American politics in a nutshell:
186529c17a8180125a7edf1ec2f6a536.gif

proteus4994

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The "Dean Scream" was a political hit-job. (In fairness, so was "please clap.")
I agree that the Dean Scream was blown out of context, and while incredibly dorky, he was just being enthusiastic.

However, whether in context or out of context, “please clap” was really really sad. I don’t think that was a hit job so much as a dude who clearly wasn’t particularly excited about running for president at his wits end and frustrated. It perfectly encapsulated the JEB! campaign.

JamesFargo

saying "Oh cool" as I put the gun in my mouth
kiwifarms.net
I don’t think that was a hit job
His own handlers shot the video. It was on his channel, along with the hoodie and "MacBook Pro, baby!"

Totally inane, TikTok style videos, to make him more relatable. The press dug up the "please clap" clip from 7 months prior. It's easy for voters to shrug and say, "People wanted fire and he didn't have it," but that's pure cope. They're saying the same things about Labour now. Like two billionaires owning all the newspapers isn't a factor in who gets elected.

AirdropShitposts

I *honk* for BISEXUAL RIGHTS!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You can vote for it, the party is legal, it's just utterly insignificant and its core support base are people that, in "the good old days™", would have been send to forced labour camps for being asocial deadweight to society.
There's also an equally insignificant far-left counterpart, the Marxist-Leninist Party.

The United States really only has a few political parties that are legal parties. The rest aren't illegal, they just have gobs of hurdles to get on the ballot, let alone actually get elected. (For example, Michael Bloomberg ran the numbers on the cost of a third party bid for President and his team estimated it'd cost him at least $2 billion just to get on the ballot in every state and obtain 5% in the polls. Not to get 5% in the election, just in the polls.)

I would love to see the insanity of MMR in the United States. Though I'd want the threshold lower than Germany's 5%. I don't care what happened in Weimar due to not having one!

Last edited:

CAPTAIN MATI

kiwifarms.net
How do you figure that?
Because what Merkel says, the EU does? Because what Macrons says, the EU usually does if Merkel agrees to it? Because the whole EU apparatus is filled with German yes-men and -women, and it's the German money machine running the whole operation with France as the primal military wall?
Meanwhile the UK has such a huge impact on the EU that it left lol
The smaller countries have literally no voice. Most of my countries representatives who go to the EU become total shills and unbearable faggots and that happens with all other countries that have no real say in the EU. It just sucks up politicians, feeds them whatever Merkel wants and they just larp in her name to keep their cushy as shit jobs there.
In other words, the EU is just a farce to spread Germany's and France's dominance in the region. Which, to be perfectly honest, isn't as bad as having fucktard psychopaths like the Russians running the game, though they've largely become influential business allies both in Germany and France.
NATO on the other hand is literally the only global power us small fish really care about and hope it never breaks up, but only gets stronger. All the meanwhile Germany hates NATO and France has become sluggish in it. Wonder why.

JamesFargo

kiwifarms.net
If you have stake somewhere, you don't throw it away.
You can, and do. Trump ensured the Chinese will have dominance over the Pacific rim, and the Republicans went along.

The Tories, supposedly economic managers, are suddenly the party of "fuck business". 180° turn from laissez-faire (under Dave) to a moralist, protectionist, command economy (under Maybot). Corbyn proposed the same things and was smeared as a Trot.

The reward? A crushing 80-seat majority.

It wasn't Cameron's call to leave, it was the people's.
51 percent of the people, yeah.

Cameron held three referendums, which you conveniently left out.

CAPTAIN MATI

kiwifarms.net
You can, and do. Trump ensured the Chinese will have dominance over the Pacific rim, and the Republicans went along.

The Tories, supposedly economic managers, are suddenly the party of "fuck business". 180° turn from laissez-faire (under Dave) to a moralist, protectionist, command economy (under Maybot). Corbyn proposed the dame things and was smeared as a Trot.

The reward? A crushing 80-seat majority.
I don't know enough UK party politics to judge. But better an economy you have your own influence on than being dictated through tariffs, trade limits or whatever the fuck all the EU would have pushed to get the UK into the Euro currency just for starters. In my opinion, the UK did right to leave the EU, which was getting too cocky and will need to reform itself again to stay united or rip itself to shreds in favor of smaller unions.
As for China, I wonder how long this supposed dominase will last before China starts to push aggressive economic pressure on other powers, ala as does the EU, which led to a huge rift between it and the exoding UK.
51 percent of the people, yeah.

Cameron held three referendums, which you conveniently left out.
As far as I saw, the UK wanted even more referendums after. I wonder how those would have gone after the UK saw how Germany wanted to fuck the country in the ass for the audacty to leave.
And if shit was that great in the EU, you'd imagine it wouldn't be such a 50/50 split between opinions.

JamesFargo

kiwifarms.net
In my opinion, the UK did right to leave the EU
That's besides the point. Brexit isn't about "doing the right thing", it's about electoral gains.

If I were you, I'd be very suspicious of this tri-corner hat, "enemy of the people" stuff. Murdoch has always despised the EU because he wants Britain to be subservient to the US. The backers of Brexit want a recession so they can get bailed out and grow bigger.

Obviously Labour dropped the ball. Like all liberal parties, they bend over for banks at every opportunity, and thus fail to connect with worker struggles. But have no illusions: this is not a triumph of democracy. One set of elites toppled the other.

CAPTAIN MATI

kiwifarms.net
That's besides the point. Brexit isn't about "doing the right thing", it's about electoral gains.

If I were you, I'd be very suspicious of this tri-corner hat, "enemy of the people" stuff. Murdoch has always despised the EU because he wants the UK to be subservient to the US. The backers of Brexit want a recession so they can get bailed out and grow bigger.

Obviously Labour dropped the ball. Like all liberal parties, they bend over for banks at every opportunity, and thus fail to connect with worker struggles. But have no illusions: this is not a triumph of democracy. One set of elites deposed the other.
Again, dot know about UK politics.
I do know from personal experience that, as the Americans say, sometimes you have to break some eggs to make an omelette or cut off a perfectly good chain to be free to do shit your own way and not be tied to a megalomaniac non-representative political unit.

JamesFargo

kiwifarms.net
Again, don't know about UK politics.
It's no different from any recent far-right takeover. The liberals fumbled the ball, and like any good goal-hanger, UKIP pretended to score it.

The electoral math works out that you only need rural votes, which allows for one-party politics. You just need a cult of personality to hold it together. That office is Johnson's for as long as he wants it.

CAPTAIN MATI

kiwifarms.net
It's no different from any recent far-right takeover. The liberals fumbled the ball, and like any good goal-hanger, UKIP pretended to score it.

The electoral math works out that you only need rural votes, which allows for one-party politics. You just need a cult of personality to hold it together. That office is Johnson's for as long as he wants it.
Far right takeover?
In my corner of the old world it's the opposite and trust me, it's not a right vs left thing, it's a radical vs moderate thing.
As for Johnson, guy seems like a fumbling dude, still better than that crying bitch who tried to suck off the EU. I'd consider Johnson the best you guys have at this point. Meanwhile party politics changes like the wind, especially at this day and age. This is going to sound optimistic, but I wouldn't care about that kind of shit, imagining it will remain as stable as it may be now.

FuckingDogs4Living

I Fuck Dogs for living
kiwifarms.net
Because what Merkel says, the EU does? Because what Macrons says, the EU usually does if Merkel agrees to it? Because the whole EU apparatus is filled with German yes-men and -women, and it's the German money machine running the whole operation with France as the primal military wall?
Meanwhile the UK has such a huge impact on the EU that it left lol
The smaller countries have literally no voice. Most of my countries representatives who go to the EU become total shills and unbearable faggots and that happens with all other countries that have no real say in the EU. It just sucks up politicians, feeds them whatever Merkel wants and they just larp in her name to keep their cushy as shit jobs there.
In other words, the EU is just a farce to spread Germany's and France's dominance in the region. Which, to be perfectly honest, isn't as bad as having fucktard psychopaths like the Russians running the game, though they've largely become influential business allies both in Germany and France.
NATO on the other hand is literally the only global power us small fish really care about and hope it never breaks up, but only gets stronger. All the meanwhile Germany hates NATO and France has become sluggish in it. Wonder why.
What are you, Polish? Literally the only people who like NATO in Europe have got to be the Baltic cucks and Poles, most of us normal Europeans want an EU army and don’t particularly enjoy having American troops and bases imposed upon us.

The German chancellor and the French president will always have lead voices in the choir, but neither is capable of forcing the rest of Europe to sing from their song sheets. If Germany was once too small for the world but too big for Europe, today it is outmuscled on the Continent by a host of interlocking alliances and institutional constraints.

And I wouldn’t put Merkel above Macron, maybe back in 2017, but Monsieur le Président has been taking initiative lately and Merkel has been a lame duck for the last two years at least.