Careercow Donald J Trump - 45th President of the USA, Epstein bro, serial liar, cheat and the Chris-Chan of Presidents

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon.

Does Donny have a chance in 2024?

• Absolutely, tremendously. Sleepy Joe is already losing and ballots are Chinese

Votes: 155 21.7%
  • I am trusting the plan with every fiber of my being. I hurt with how hard I trust the plan.

Votes: 62 8.7%
  • У меня аутизм, пожалуйста, смейся надо мной

Votes: 193 27.0%
  • Slow down CornPop, Joe's already got the oval office chair just right. He's staying.

Votes: 125 17.5%
  • JEB!

Votes: 374 52.3%

• Total voters

proteus4994

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Newsom’s basically able to claim victory over the recall. I have no idea why they think that fraud is needed to explain a failure of it when there’s a 2 to 1 difference in Dem to republicans registered in Cali.
Anyone who’s claiming fraud seriously doesn’t know who Larry Elder is or what he believes in. If they did, it would be pretty good damn obvious why he got btfo in California.

Si vis pacem para bellum

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Anyone who’s claiming fraud seriously doesn’t know who Larry Elder is or what he believes in. If they did, it would be pretty good damn obvious why he got btfo in California.
I read a pretty hilarious article that detailed how clearly Larry Elder shot himself in the foot time and time again. This lead to Newsom having some pretty fucking easy dunks, and pretty clear things to point at and say "well how'd that work out". Dem/Rep shit makes me sick because no one believes that much different and it's profitable to divide people over shit some of which we could just pursue scientific answers to. But always hilarious to see someone poison their own well so hard.

Almighty MoeBro Nation

What the hell are you spooks up to?
kiwifarms.net

Donald Trump's mental health becomes an issue again​

"(CNN) - Here's a fact you may have missed amid all of the coverage of the allegations and revelations in the new book by Bob Woodward and Robert Costa: The top general in the country believed that President Donald Trump was in significant enough mental decline that he took countermeasures to ensure Trump didn't start a war with China on his way out the door.

Yes, that actually happened, according to "Peril." Here's the relevant passage:

"Woodward and Costa write that [Joint Chief Chairman Mark] Milley, deeply shaken by the assault, 'was certain that Trump had gone into a serious mental decline in the aftermath of the election, with Trump now all but manic, screaming at officials and constructing his own alternate reality about endless election conspiracies.'

"Milley worried that Trump could 'go rogue,' the authors write.

"'You never know what a president's trigger point is,' Milley told his senior staff,"
according to the book.

Think about that for a minute. Milley, the top military adviser to the president, a man who undoubtedly spent considerable time with Trump in this period of time, believed that he was in "serious mental decline" triggered by his election loss.

And here's the thing: Milley wasn't the only person who noticed a change in Trump's behavior in the wake of the election. House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy, a loyal ally of the President, felt the same way. Again, the Woodward/Costa book sheds light here:

"The book details a private call McCarthy had with Trump the night before Biden's inauguration. According to Woodward and Costa, McCarthy told Trump, 'I don't know what's happened to you in the last two months. ... You're not the same as you were for the last four years.'

"McCarthy then repeatedly pleaded with Trump to call Biden.
"'You've done good things and you want that to be your legacy. Call Joe Biden,' McCarthy said, according to the authors.
"'Do it for me,' the GOP leader continued. 'You've got to call him. Call Joe Biden.'"

So, not only the top general in the country but also one of the two top Republicans in Congress -- and a Trump ALLY -- believed that the election had changed something in Trump. And, at least in the case of Milley, believed that Trump's mental health had declined to the point where he needed to intercede with China so that a war didn't get started by an unhinged Trump.

That is, in retrospect, terrifying. Because it's not as though Trump has been the picture of consistency and normal mental behavior for the bulk of his first term. Quite the opposite. But that Milley and McCarthy believed that things had worsened in the final months of his presidency suggests that we may well have been closer to a catastrophe than anyone even thought. (And there were plenty of people -- particularly after January 6 -- that believed the potential for more disastrous outcomes was very real!)

But, it's more than terrifying in retrospect. Because Donald Trump isn't gone. Not even close.
"I said this many, many times on the campaign trail: we may have defeated Trump, but Trumpism is not dead in this country," said California Gov. Gavin Newsom in his victory speech on Tuesday night.

That is not a partisan statement. It is a fact.

Trump has a) never conceded the 2020 election to President Joe Biden and b) continued to push the Big Lie that the election was somehow stolen despite there being zero actual evidence to back up that belief.
As recently as Monday night, Trump was using the same blueprint to sow doubts about the California recall.
"Does anybody really believe the California Recall Election isn't rigged?," Trump asked in a statement sent from his Save America PAC. "Millions and millions of Mail-In Ballots will make this just another giant Election Scam, no different, but less blatant, than the 2020 Presidential Election Scam!"

This is not, then, a story about the mental health concerns about a former President. Rather it is about the mental health concerns leading officials have expressed about a man who is, without question, the leader of the Republican Party and the current 2024 front-runner to be the GOP nominee.

Which should concern all of us.

Running for office was the worst mistake Trump ever made. He was a relatively well liked celebrity before 2016. Not only has his presidency made him the most hated man in America but apparently it's turned him into a paranoid schizo as well. I used to believe he was smarter than we all gave him credit for in that he was a genius grifter but these days I'm starting to doubt this. Maybe crazy just attracts crazy

Wrank Fest

"This will make a nice shot"
kiwifarms.net
Between this and him trying to stir shit in Iran last year, the whole narrative of 2016 Trump being a dove unlike Killary the Warhawk continues to diminish.
Fags who are MATI 24/7 should flip off the switch for a moment and consider that starting a war with another superpower (one that exports a majority of the world's chip production mind you) is the most exceptional thing the U.S could possibly do in its current state.

John Merston

the return and dislike
kiwifarms.net
Racism is just pattern recognition, sempai.
E_SYWHkVIAAZcNQ

With what's going on right now, right-wingers have no right to lecture anyone on "pattern recognition".

RomanesEuntDomus

Kiwifarms hauseigener Quotennager
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Between this and him trying to stir shit in Iran last year, the whole narrative of 2016 Trump being a dove unlike Killary the Warhawk continues to diminish.
Fags who are MATI 24/7 should flip off the switch for a moment and consider that starting a war with another superpower (one that exports a majority of the world's chip production mind you) is the most exceptional thing the U.S could possibly do in its current state.
His America First policy meant that the USA lost a shitton of ground on a global scale. Trust in the US is at an all-time low and as important as it was to cockblock Xinnie Pooh's ambitions, Trump managed to go about it in the most asinine and ultimately impotent way... which was in large part cause he started the same kind of squabble with his closest allies.

lost_n'_confused

looking for my car keys in the threads
kiwifarms.net
Milley (Head of defense) did call the Chinese government, a few times, to assure them that Donald Trump would not go nuclear (because of Donald's autistic fits). Had to reason with them that the leader of defense had to be present if anything got nuked and therefore, they shouldn't worry. Not because he didn't think Donald wouldn't send a rocket in a fit of rage.

I hope he does not get elected again. I couldn't care less about politics, but I don't want nuclear missiles flying around.

Doctor of Autism

The True and Honest Man
kiwifarms.net
Milley (Head of defense) did call the Chinese government, a few times, to assure them that Donald Trump would not go nuclear (because of Donald's autistic fits). Had to reason with them that the leader of defense had to be present if anything got nuked and therefore, they shouldn't worry. Not because he didn't think Donald wouldn't send a rocket in a fit of rage.

I hope he does not get elected again. I couldn't care less about politics, but I don't want nuclear missiles flying around.
This implies that Trump is not a total massive pussy. If he were this unhinged he would’ve actually went through in marching with the January 6th protestors instead of hiding away to cheer them on TV

But I do agree he shouldn’t be re-elected only because we can’t keep encouraging people to try and get retirement home patients in control of America. That and the meltdowns will be golden (Granted there would also be funny meltdowns if he won too so either way it’s going to be entertaining)

Hellbound Hellhound

kiwifarms.net
You'd think younger Americans would have had enough of these Dementia patients in politics by now. One in the white house right now and now the one in the white house before wants to get back in again at the tender age of ''75''.
Trump will be 78 by the time the next election rolls around, and he's hardly a picture of health. If Biden is responsible, he won't seek a second term on account of his age, although it's far from clear who the Democrats could replace him with given the generational divide among Democratic voters.

Unfortunately, younger Americans don't vote with the same tenacity as their older brethren, which is perhaps one of the reasons American politics has skewed older (both in priorities as well as in personnel).

Whichever way you look at it, it's definitely a point of concern when the people you're asking to do what is arguably the most stressful and most responsible job in the world are nearing their 80th birthday.

Sweetpeaa

kiwifarms.net
Trump will be 78 by the time the next election rolls around, and he's hardly a picture of health. If Biden is responsible, he won't seek a second term on account of his age, although it's far from clear who the Democrats could replace him with given the generational divide among Democratic voters.

Unfortunately, younger Americans don't vote with the same tenacity as their older brethren, which is perhaps one of the reasons American politics has skewed older (both in priorities as well as in personnel).

Whichever way you look at it, it's definitely a point of concern when the people you're asking to do what is arguably the most stressful and most responsible job in the world are nearing their 80th birthday.

It really is ridiculous. They also seem to be the oldest of the baby boomer generation, even the silent generation in the highest positions of power. Even a ''60'' year old would be more age appropriate for head of state. Joe Biden has his 80th coming during his first term and Trump isn't far behind.

RomanesEuntDomus

Kiwifarms hauseigener Quotennager
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Makes you wonder if the Democrats will try to run with the "first female President" rhetoric again...

John Merston

the return and dislike
kiwifarms.net

It really is ridiculous. They also seem to be the oldest of the baby boomer generation, even the silent generation in the highest positions of power. Even a ''60'' year old would be more age appropriate for head of state. Joe Biden has his 80th coming during his first term and Trump isn't far behind.
It really says something when three out of the last five presidents were born in the same year and the incumbent president was born four years before that.