Careercow Donald J Trump - 45th President of the USA, Epstein bro, serial liar, cheat and the Chris-Chan of Presidents

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon.

Does Donny have a chance in 2024?

• Absolutely, tremendously. Sleepy Joe is already losing and ballots are Chinese

Votes: 163 21.9%
  • I am trusting the plan with every fiber of my being. I hurt with how hard I trust the plan.

Votes: 66 8.9%
  • У меня аутизм, пожалуйста, смейся надо мной

Votes: 206 27.7%
  • Slow down CornPop, Joe's already got the oval office chair just right. He's staying.

Votes: 130 17.4%
  • JEB!

Votes: 385 51.7%

• Total voters

Very Honest Content

(Formerly a) Niggo(?)
kiwifarms.net
I don't know why sportsball fans keep being angry about team name changes. Congratulations, the fan merch you spent too much money on has now at least doubled in value.
Some people have literal skin in the game, as in they have tattoos of the Cleveland Indians chief logo or the Washington Redskins redskin logo, so yeah, they can cry about it and I have sympathy even if I'll end up laughing at the situation at the end of the day, but Donald doesn't have to worry about that, the blood a tattoo would produce from him would make his stomach disturbed and he'd faint if he saw it.

Apparently changing the name of a baseball team means you support Cancel Culture and are an evil RINO.

How dare they listen to their fans who spent decades now pressing this issue to them until they finally relented, besides baseball hasn't suffered an attendance drought since the strike in the 90s drove fans away or anything, why do they need to sell more seats right?

Techpriest

Praise the Machine Spirits
kiwifarms.net
Some people have literal skin in the game, as in they have tattoos of the Cleveland Indians chief logo or the Washington Redskins redskin logo, so yeah, they can cry about it and I have sympathy even if I'll end up laughing at the situation at the end of the day, but Donald doesn't have to worry about that, the blood a tattoo would produce from him would make his stomach disturbed and he'd faint if he saw it.

How dare they listen to their fans who spent decades now pressing this issue to them until they finally relented, besides baseball hasn't suffered an attendance drought since the strike in the 90s drove fans away or anything, why do they need to sell more seats right?
The red skins logo was fine, it was made by a native artist as a side portrait of an actual chief. I can’t remember his name, but it it isn’t racist. The name is the racist bit when combined with the logo.

Phil Ken Sebben

BOO!
kiwifarms.net
Carlin would very likely say “fuck it, let it all burn” as it’s America’s collective punishment for the dumbfuckery with the pandemic, Trump, etc.

Here’s something that was kind of close to what happened:
I think he would have shit on both sides. He would have called the looters and the rioters stupid motherfuckers and called the liberal assholes who supported them liberal assholes.

Then turned around and blamed the conservatives for setting up the system that caused this in the first place.

Doctor of Autism

The True and Honest Man
kiwifarms.net
This man really is the Chris Chan of presidents. How much of a sore loser is he at this point

A62C1531-8C44-48CE-A4E7-BC39606DD48D.jpeg

Phil Ken Sebben

BOO!
kiwifarms.net
Oh, so this is like the Biden Megathread, but for retards. Cool.
No. Retards are the types that lionize one guy because he's got a certain letter next to his name and demonize the other one because he's got another letter next to his name.

But if you want to hear my opinion. Biden is a senile old fool who's too old to be President and I find him to be disingenuous and has a fake smile. But he's not evil just because he's a Democrat. Grow the fuck up and smell the coffee. That kind of binary thinking is embarrassing.

TiddyApples

kiwifarms.net
No. Retards are the types that lionize one guy because he's got a certain letter next to his name and demonize the other one because he's got another letter next to his name.

But if you want to hear my opinion. Biden is a senile old fool who's too old to be President and I find him to be disingenuous and has a fake smile. But he's not evil just because he's a Democrat. Grow the fuck up and smell the coffee. That kind of binary thinking is embarrassing.
The Biden Thread is interesting and insightful... There's nothing of the sort here, just a bunch of fags REEEEEing about some dude who was president a year ago.

Doctor of Autism

The True and Honest Man
kiwifarms.net
The Biden Thread is interesting and insightful... There's nothing of the sort here, just a bunch of fags REEEEEing about some dude who was president a year ago.
Who would've thought that a thread made to take the piss out of trump in a subforum dedicated to making fun of exceptional people would be less insightful than a thread discussing current news and events.

That's like going to watch a comedy show and hating it for not being indepth as a mystery drama

But then again exceptional Trumpfags think the entire webstie is A&H

NeoGAF Lurker

An Niggo
kiwifarms.net
LMAO, are you serious? That thread is a support group more than anything else. Mostly because it was once a private chat that wound up getting leaked. Much lulz were had by all. Also what insight does that thread offer anyway? That Democrats are the real racists? That Ron DeSantis is the future even though he almost lost to a gay, black tweaker? People post Ben Garrison images unironically and don’t even photoshop in the happy merchant. That thread sucks.

Surfin Terf

kiwifarms.net
Harris was a shoe-in as veep. She's a woman and she's off-white. Perfect for the Democrats who try to push being progressive all the time. But so long as you can't see her as President, she's not a good choice for the office. And I can't see her as President. Like at all.
Honestly, she's right up there with Barney Frank in terms of the worst voices in politics. It's not really fair, a person shouldn't be judged on their voice sounding bad, but damn she has a grating voice. It's shrill and nasally in a way that will undercut any message.

But if she goes through the voice training to get a better voice at this point she'll be called out for being a phony.

Phil Ken Sebben

BOO!
kiwifarms.net
You do understand the point of these boards are to LAUGH at stupid people? So what's the problem unless you're angry we're laughing at an exceptional individual like Trump? If so, stop being such an exceptional individual.

Doctor of Autism

The True and Honest Man
kiwifarms.net
You do understand the point of these boards are to LAUGH at stupid people? So what's the problem unless you're angry we're laughing at an exceptional individual like Trump? If so, stop being such an exceptional individual.
That person is a sock of a dumb A&H tard who had been banned a month or two ago