Careercow Donald J Trump - 45th President of the USA, Epstein bro, serial liar, cheat and the Chris-Chan of Presidents

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon.

Does Donny have a chance in 2024?

• Absolutely, tremendously. Sleepy Joe is already losing and ballots are Chinese

Votes: 163 21.9%
  • I am trusting the plan with every fiber of my being. I hurt with how hard I trust the plan.

Votes: 66 8.9%
  • У меня аутизм, пожалуйста, смейся надо мной

Votes: 206 27.7%
  • Slow down CornPop, Joe's already got the oval office chair just right. He's staying.

Votes: 130 17.4%
  • JEB!

Votes: 385 51.7%

• Total voters

yasscat

yass.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Phil Ken Sebben

BOO!
kiwifarms.net
Right, I was wrong to say it was a federal audit. I appologise. But how does that invalidate the results they gathered as a result of their investigation?
You mean the audit that was literally just done? The one led by a Republican lawmaker?

The one that showed Biden actually got more votes and Trump got less votes? That's the federal audit you're talking about?

Ralph Barnhardt

I tried that once...it was alright I guess.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Ladies! Ladies! Ladies!

Even if the audit proves that election was rigged for Biden nothing's going to happen. There is no system in place in the Constitution that even addresses how to recall a president who's already been put into office. Even if Biden was to come out and say "Hey man you know we had to do it, rig the votes, because, look fat, we couldn't let Trump ruin us any more because he's a nazi and nazis... you know... where I mean wear the ....uhhh... you know what it's called like diapers not that you put on your face but uhh on your bottom" the worst that might happen is he'd be impeached. Even if that happened we'd be left with Kamala.

I'm sorry but there is no realistic scenario that puts Trump back into office before maybe 2025. This is what bugs me about all the voting stuff. People get rabid about it and see it as the magic bullet. Was the election rigged? I do not know. It sure as shit looks like it but I can't prove it. And all the kvetching will not put the god emperor back on the throne. Voting will. Don't trust the system? I don't blame you, I don't either, but other than doing an actual insurrection it's the only thing we've got.

RX-78NT-1 Alex Gundam

The Autist who unironically studied Klingon
kiwifarms.net
You mean the audit that was literally just done? The one led by a Republican lawmaker?

The one that showed Biden actually got more votes and Trump got less votes? That's the federal audit you're talking about?
Audits aren't recounts. The media published the part of the audit which spoke about the certified vote count. Oddly enough that included the fraudulent votes. Watch the video before you go on about how i have "nothing" to show. I still don't see how proof of 17'000 duplicate votes as shown in the video is nothing. That's enough to take out Biden's lead in that county. But I look forward to you showing the counter evidence proving me wrong.

yasscat

yass.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Audits aren't recounts. The media published the part of the audit which spoke about the certified vote count. Oddly enough that included the fraudulent votes. Watch the video before you go on about how i have "nothing" to show. I still don't see how proof of 17'000 duplicate votes as shown in the video is nothing. That's enough to take out Biden's lead in that county. But I look forward to you showing the counter evidence proving me wrong.
cope

MarineTrainedTard

kiwifarms.net
The link you provided to the video is broken.

EDIT: The link has been un-broken.

Last edited:

Menotaur

"Listen,Interior Decorators don't scare me fella."
kiwifarms.net
I have about 17'000 reasons why Trump is more in touch with reality than you.

>255k phantom votes with no matching records
>23k fake mail-in ballots that could have not been received
>no Windows updates, no antivirus updates
>a shit ton of .exe and .dll files modified >security logs were not provided
>some security logs were deleted by workers CAUGHT ON CAMERA
>uses the same username and password for every system
>deleted a shit ton of files before elections and elections results
>systems had remote access AND terminal services enabled
>the system had access to the internet unlike what was previously claimed by the Maricopa county
Are you sure you aren't the guy Mike Lindell hired for the graphics at his Cyber Symposium? Cause it kind reads like a really impressive...thing...until you realize...it's nothing.

Say Hi to Mike for me, that is if you can catch him between his lawyers and the courts for a moment.

Phil Ken Sebben

BOO!
kiwifarms.net
Ladies! Ladies! Ladies!

Even if the audit proves that election was rigged for Biden nothing's going to happen. There is no system in place in the Constitution that even addresses how to recall a president who's already been put into office. Even if Biden was to come out and say "Hey man you know we had to do it, rig the votes, because, look fat, we couldn't let Trump ruin us any more because he's a nazi and nazis... you know... where I mean wear the ....uhhh... you know what it's called like diapers not that you put on your face but uhh on your bottom" the worst that might happen is he'd be impeached. Even if that happened we'd be left with Kamala.

I'm sorry but there is no realistic scenario that puts Trump back into office before maybe 2025. This is what bugs me about all the voting stuff. People get rabid about it and see it as the magic bullet. Was the election rigged? I do not know. It sure as shit looks like it but I can't prove it. And all the kvetching will not put the god emperor back on the throne. Voting will. Don't trust the system? I don't blame you, I don't either, but other than doing an actual insurrection it's the only thing we've got.
I'm just having fun because riling up Trumpists is so funny. It's frankly hilarious the knots they will tie themselves up in. Then call anybody who disagrees a snowflake when they're the biggest snowflakes around. It's ludicrous to, still at this point, claim the election was rigged / stolen when time and time again we've seen it wasn't. In Republican led states they've done audits and nothing untoward has come up. And the one just done in Arizona just goes to show this.

Trumpsters are as bad as the Democrats that cried about hanging chads and that Bush the Younger stole the election from Al Gore back in 2000. Except Al Gore admitted he lost and conceded the election. Life continued. Sure there were some standouts and people that continued to cry Bush stole the election but we rightfully called them "crazy". But the Republican base ever since then has been insane. Stuff like this just proves it. They can't let shit go. They have to hold onto the idea that the election was stolen because their world doesn't make sense unless Papa Trump is there in the White House.

He lost. It's been almost a year. Get over it.

Show some legit evidence first. You're dealing with a company that was run by a guy who insisted Trump had won and wouldn't accept any evidence to the contrary. This has been pointed out to you by several people but you're still clinging to this fantasy that Trump somehow won.

Show legit evidence and then we'll talk. Until then we're done with this because you're way too invested in this and I don't want you to suffer a meltdown.

Besides your link is broken. It goes to a error page.

Doctor of Autism

The True and Honest Man
kiwifarms.net
Why do Trumpfaggots act like this audit is some sort of silver bullet that will bring down the Biden regime?

Arizona turns red? Congratulations! Ice Cream man still has more electoral votes. Good effort, retards.
Because they think it will be the first step for country wide audits

I mean even their daddy believes it's super important

1632533500009.png

1632533513351.png

>Crime of the Century

Yeah because surely no other crimes happened this century was worse than someone losing an election

MarineTrainedTard

kiwifarms.net

Almighty MoeBro Nation

What the hell are you spooks up to?
kiwifarms.net
Because they think it will be the first step for country wide audits

I mean even their daddy believes it's super important
I'm at a complete loss how he's going to spin this as a win. There's no way anyone outside his cult will take future fraud claims seriously after this

They've donated MILLIONS just to prove what we already knew. I'd sooner donate to Chris Chan's legal fund than touch this bullshit

RX-78NT-1 Alex Gundam

The Autist who unironically studied Klingon
kiwifarms.net
It wasn't a federal audit, exceptional individual. It was an audit performed by a private company that has zero knowledge or background in election security performed at the behest of the Arizona State Senate.

You probably wear velcro shoes

EDIT:
Ij6sWBs.png
Ij6sWBs.png

Eat less paste.
I've edited my previous post with another uploader's version of the same video. I am still waiting for evidence that the video is wrong beyond personal attacks. I'll wait.

RomanesEuntDomus

Kiwifarms hauseigener Quotennager
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The link you provided to the video is broken.
Just goes to show, this buffoon just prattles down his pre-scripted replies, slams a bookmarked video in there as evidence without even checking if it still works.
Someone making an argument with outdated copypasta on speedidal is always a treat.

I've edited my previous post with another uploader's version of the same video. I am still waiting for evidence that the video is wrong beyond personal attacks. I'll wait.
What makes you think anyone here owes you this evidence? The evidence you seek is already everywhere out there, but it doesn't matter since you made up your mind about this the fucking day the ballots were counted. Nothing will ever bring you around. Nothing will ever convince you. You will accept the flimsiest and most ridiculous """evidence""" as long as it fits your bias.
This isn't one of the bajillion threads about the election and whether it was stolen or not, so we don't have to go over this nonsense all over again, just cause you still can't get over yourself.
This is a thread to make fun of the worst POTUS in recent history (which is quite an accomplishment tbh, given the competition of the past 25 years ) and his buttmonkies, that even after a year can't stop guzzling straight copium and still participate in the lamest grifts of lame grifts.

But to adress your point:
The evidence presented in that video is entirely untrustworthy from the get-go, since it comes from a group of people that have disregarded evidence that disprove their claims in the past, they have a very clear agenda (no, it's not "to get to the bottom of this" or "to find the truth") and they are heavily, incredibly, unbelievably and unapologetically biased.

You might as well just post a video from the Flat Earth Society and smugly go "here, present me with evidence the earth is a globe. I'll wait."

If this evidence is so clear cut and overwhelming, why are you a tiny minority? If this evidence is so rock solid, why does no court, not even the majorly GOP-leaning supreme court, give a shit? Why does none of the many three-letter agencies give a shit? Or any of the other parts of the US administration specialized on this kind of thing?
I'll tell you why: "Something something sheeple something something fake news something something deep state something something trust the plan". :story:
This is a tinfoilhat cult and I would be fucking surprised if it didn't turn out that a lot of your ego rides on this. It always fucking does with cultists and their "TRUE and HONEST facts about something the sheeple don't see".

I guess I speak for everyone here when I say this: I have no fucking intention of sitting through that biased diatribe, just to argue with you about something that you won't change your mind about anyway. What's the point? No one owes you their time. No one owes you an explanation. No one owes you evidence. We're here to laugh at you.

Trumpsters are as bad as the Democrats that cried about hanging chads and that Bush the Younger stole the election from Al Gore back in 2000. Except Al Gore admitted he lost and conceded the election. Life continued.
What fascinates me is that when Trump was elected, Trannies and fags had week-long meltdowns, thinking they'd get thrown in FEMA camps and get gassed, while Trump would sell out the country to Russia. We had a good laugh and nothing happened.
And then Biden gets elected and what is the first reaction of Trumptards? "HURR DURR They stole the election, they'll put us in FEMA camps and gas us! America is fucked, Biden will sell out the country to China! Abloo bloo bloo."

Can't make this shit up.

Hellbound Hellhound

kiwifarms.net
Trump didn't even want to be President.
I think Trump was only interested in securing the Presidency for the sake of the prestige and the constant attention the position would grant him. I don't think he ever cared about the job itself, or any of the responsibilities that came with it.

I imagine the legal immunities which came with the position can't have been unattractive to him either; especially given his cavalier attitude towards the rule of law, his antipathy towards taking responsibility, and the various uncertainties surrounding his finances.

NeoGAF Lurker

An Niggo
kiwifarms.net
Being a former President can be very lucrative, just ask the Clintons. Trump has already raised hundreds of millions of dollars since the election that has went into his own pockets. As we’ve seen, most of his wealth is smoke and mirrors, the hundreds of millions of dollars in pure cash he now possesses from crying about how rigged the election is is the wealthiest he has been since the late 80s/early 90s. It’s in his interest to keep blubbering about rigged elections because that just means money in the bank.

This is going to create an absolute shitshow for the GOP in the midterms. Donny T is going to keep talking about the rigged election and many incumbents will face griftnat primary challengers who will claim they’ll get to the bottom of the rigged election. Meanwhile Trump is going to offer endorsements to the highest bidder and it’s going to cost them yuge and bigly sums to get him to write an exceptional endorsement on his site. That’s why anyone who predicts 2022 is going to be anything like 2010 is sorely mistaken. Trump is an active hindrance to his own base.