Careercow Donald J Trump - 45th President of the USA, Epstein bro, serial liar, cheat and the Chris-Chan of Presidents

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

Does Donny have a chance in 2024?

• Absolutely, tremendously. Sleepy Joe is already losing and ballots are Chinese

Votes: 169 21.9%
  • I am trusting the plan with every fiber of my being. I hurt with how hard I trust the plan.

Votes: 68 8.8%
  • У меня аутизм, пожалуйста, смейся надо мной

Votes: 214 27.7%
  • Slow down CornPop, Joe's already got the oval office chair just right. He's staying.

Votes: 132 17.1%
  • JEB!

Votes: 398 51.6%

• Total voters

RomanesEuntDomus

Kiwifarms hauseigener Quotennager
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Real or not, does it even matter?
Whether they are real or not doesn't matter one bit - unless someone can prove beyond even the smallest doubt that they are indeed real and this is somehow used to extort Trump.

What does matter a whole fucking lot though independently of the claims being legit or not is how he's handling them. Well, what can I say, he's handling them in such a poor way that it underlines his lolcow status.

Last edited:

Akashic Retard

See details below
kiwifarms.net
media_FCERfPDXoAQEi2v.jpg

This is real

Akashic Retard

See details below
kiwifarms.net
Powell doesn’t deserve to have his grave pissed on. He freely admitted multiple times Iraq was a fucking mistake and he hated that he played a part in starting that fiasco.
You don't get to help ruin the lives of millions and kill and maim thousands and just say "oops my bad" and have your guilt go away. Colin Powell and the blood soaked sociopaths he worked with know that innocent people will die by the thousand because of their decisions, and what does the nation have to show for it exactly? If you or I kill someone in the course of doing our jobs, we go to jail. When a "public servant" does it, no big deal.

Not Colin Powell obviously, but this is the mentality. Powell should have died in prison.

Last edited:

NakiNoRyu

kiwifarms.net
If you or I kill someone in the course of doing our jobs, we go to jail. When a "public servant" does it, no big deal.
Public Servants that are a part of the military, or work in that sphere, are generally expected to kill people, send people to fight or die, or get sent to do any of the above, not IT nerds, managers, or baristas, so I'm not sure what point you think you were making here, champ.

Akashic Retard

See details below
kiwifarms.net
Public Servants that are a part of the military, or work in that sphere, are generally expected to kill people, send people to fight or die, or get sent to do any of the above, not IT nerds, managers, or baristas, so I'm not sure what point you think you were making here, champ.
"yeah bro they murder people all the time what's your point"
I'm making the point that murder is wrong, and should not be excused.

RomanesEuntDomus

Kiwifarms hauseigener Quotennager
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Damn, how much you wanna bet Qtards (what few remain, at least) look at his "Russia Russia Russia" and "Ukraine Ukraine Ukraine" tantrum and interpret it to hell and back, thinking something will happen.