Careercow Donald J Trump - 45th President of the USA, Epstein bro, serial liar, cheat and the Chris-Chan of Presidents

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

Does Donny have a chance in 2024?

• Absolutely, tremendously. Sleepy Joe is already losing and ballots are Chinese

Votes: 169 21.9%
  • I am trusting the plan with every fiber of my being. I hurt with how hard I trust the plan.

Votes: 68 8.8%
  • У меня аутизм, пожалуйста, смейся надо мной

Votes: 214 27.7%
  • Slow down CornPop, Joe's already got the oval office chair just right. He's staying.

Votes: 132 17.1%
  • JEB!

Votes: 398 51.6%

• Total voters

JaneThough

We are preexisting conditions
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Piss Stain Donny Jr. made fun of someone's death. And whose death was that, you ask? The director of photography who was on the set of "Rush", and Alec Baldwin shot her accidentally to death. The nerve of Piss Stain Donny to make fun of Alec Baldwin at the expense of the family of someone he accidentally shot to death.

This is amazing. I have no other words. Utter brilliance.

PeckingOrder

I don't believe my own hype
kiwifarms.net
Piss Stain Donny Jr. made fun of someone's death. And whose death was that, you ask? The director of photography who was on the set of "Rush", and Alec Baldwin shot her accidentally to death. The nerve of Piss Stain Donny to make fun of Alec Baldwin at the expense of the family of someone he accidentally shot to death.

He doesn’t care about Halyna Hutchins’ death at all, he only cares that Alec Baldwin made fun of his geriatric conman father on live television. Absolute degenerate.

FuckingDogs4Living

I Fuck Dogs for living
kiwifarms.net

Does this guy likes to hear himself talk, he yaps worse than six barbers! Repeating same things over and over... The man took fifteen minutes to get to the fact that Jr. made a T-shirt!
He doesn’t care about Halyna Hutchins’ death at all, he only cares that Alec Baldwin made fun of his geriatric conman father on live television. Absolute degenerate.
To be honest, Alex’ impression was pretty shit. Darrell Hammond did a much better job.

Doctor of Autism

The True and Honest Man
kiwifarms.net
Donald Trump is really happy that Alec Baldwin killed some people by accident because he made fun of him on SNL

851E3C2D-23FD-4B78-B51C-36C1649405E1.png

EDIT: This is fake, but it's easy to see why anyone would fall for it.

Last edited:

proteus4994

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Don’t stop posting these because every single one has something amazing in it.

“A great President (me)”. I’m sorry but I fucking love it. This is why he’s unarguably a lolcow. This is how Russell Greer or Gabby Hanna act online too, with all the hubris and no self awareness.

Doctor of Autism

The True and Honest Man
kiwifarms.net
Don’t stop posting these because every single one has something amazing in it.

“A great President (me)”. I’m sorry but I fucking love it. This is why he’s unarguably a lolcow. This is how Russell Greer or Gabby Hanna act online too, with all the hubris and no self awareness.
I like the part where Trump said Alec Baldwin should go to prison because of his SNL impression of him

EDIT: Sadly it turned out to be fake, will post real statements that were on the supposed date to compensate. Only real part on Trump about Baldwin is his son selling T-Shirts making fun of it.

What country will be the primary beneficiary from a “Billionaires Tax,” or Wealth Tax? Where will wealthy people and companies move to, leaving the United States high and dry? Most don’t need to be in the U.S. anyway. I know all of those very smartly run countries, and they are all thrilled by what the Radical Left maniacs are doing in Congress. I just wonder, will I be allowed to run for president again if I move to another country? No, I guess I’ll just stick it out, but most others won’t!

Chanting, "We love Trump" in Arlington, Va. Thank you, Arlington, see you soon!

$7.59 gasoline in various parts in California—a record, and going higher. All over the Country gasoline is spiking. If the Trump Administration were in there, it would right now be $2 a gallon or less.

RomanesEuntDomus

Kiwifarms hauseigener Quotennager
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Donald Trump is really happy that Alec Baldwin killed some people by accident because he made fun of him on SNL

View attachment 2668407
Thank fuck this is fake, cause holy shit if it wasn't.

The TRUE and HONEST comments by Donny Drumply are pretty funny, too.
Here's a little hottake for you in regards to companies moving abroad to evade tax: Fuck them. If they are in your country but pay no taxes, there barely is a benefit to having them in your country in the first place. If anything, nations should create tax models that tax companies at the place where they make profit and prevent licensing bullshit that enables them to evade tax altogether. And if they pull out their company structure, maybe just ban their products in your nation and go "fuck you, enjoy selling to the pollution goblins in china and their rampant patent fraud and copycat bullshit."

And whenever a political party or someone from the opposition goes "yeah [x] is shit right now, if we'd be in charge, it would be better" like that 2Dollaridoo a gallon of gas comment, I can't help but laugh. How pitiful is that, to make such a ridiculous claim? I absolutely positively hate it when a party goes "there's a problem, we don't have a solution, but if we were in charge, everyone would get a unicorn and a million dollars cause we're that fucking awesome."

Bubsy

It's nothing purrsonal.
kiwifarms.net
Does anyone have access to the full letter to the editor Trump posted on the WSJ?

Doctor of Autism

The True and Honest Man
kiwifarms.net

Almighty MoeBro Nation

Cute girls doing cute things
kiwifarms.net
Trump accidently hit a kid in the back of the head with a baseball

Former President Donald Trump accidentally hit a child on the head with a baseball at the World Series game on October 30, a video shows.

Trump was sitting in an open-air suite with his wife, Melania Trump, at the game between the Atlanta Braves and the Houston Astros at Truist Park in Atlanta.

A clip from that evening that was shared on TikTok by someone with the username @loupastore27 shows a young fan tossing his baseball to Trump in hopes of getting it signed.

The former president catches the ball and asks a nearby agent for a pen. After signing the baseball, Trump throws it back to the fan.

The video shows that when he tossed the ball back, he pinged another youngster on the head.

According to TMZ, the boy wasn't injured.

The young fan might make some money from the signed ball, should he choose to sell it. TMZ Sports said in May 2020 that Trump-signed baseballs had sold for $2,000 to $3,000.

Trump has previously boasted about his baseball prowess. "I was supposed to be a pro baseball player," he wrote in a passage for a book in 2004, according to Slate. "At the New York Military Academy, I was captain of the baseball team. I worked hard like everyone else, but I had good talent."

In 2013, the Slate report said, he tweeted that he was "said to be the best bball player in N.Y. State."

Another libtarded kid owned by the Trumpster