Donald Smith vs Jonathan Yaniv - Things are heating up

JY's Tampon

kiwifarms.net
I think it's time for Donald Smith to have his own Orbiter thread. Everything Donald should be dumped here
Thanks to @cloneconspiracy we found that Jonathan has threatened legal action against Donald. By threatening legal action Jonathon utilized his Legal Shield account to send a letter to Donald.
Donald of course has spun this into a lawsuit against him.
Is Donald in some type of shelter? It appears to be a single room with a hot plate he's cooking on and a fire door behind him.
Screen Shot 2019-09-28 at 2.57.36 PM.png
Screen Shot 2019-09-28 at 2.58.30 PM.png

I'm too busy to add the previous Donald content. Including the elevator incident, naked jail cell, etc... @cloneconspiracy

Cheesecake Coochie

Lindsay Lohan's therapist
kiwifarms.net
Give me the late and dumb ratings all you want but someone please educate me. Who is Donald Smith?
Idk who he is but he looks and sounds like Yanivs autistic brother who was dropped several times and that's not saying much. Maybe these two reres will cancel each other out.

Edit: upon further googling I fear I may be correct.

Last edited:

JY's Tampon

kiwifarms.net
Idk who he is but he looks and sounds like Yanivs autistic brother who was dropped several times and that's not saying much. Maybe these two reres will cancel each other out.
Donald Smith's first major appearance was after a drunken night in Nova Scotia when he was stripped and tossed into a jail cell. https://atlantic.ctvnews.ca/man-shares-halifax-jail-cell-video-to-show-inhumane-treatment-1.2657880

He's since move to BC and turned into an "auditor" following people around with a camera.

Patricia Highsmith

Getting away with murder.
kiwifarms.net
If Yaniv could win a real court case it would probably be against this guy. He seems like such an easy target, like would he even lawyer up?
In Canada for this action to succeed JY must prove the material published pertains to JY, lowers his reputation in the eyes of a right thinking person, (can JY's reputation be further damaged?), and prove it was published, (simple).
The tort of libel can be defended with:
it is true, (malice weighed in some jurisdictions),
it is in the public interest.
they published it first; (true for some of JY's posts);
fair comment, or it is a reasonably held opinion.
A take down notice is available, (not truly feasible on the internet, contributes to damages claim)
proscription against further publications/comments,
damages, effective depending on the capacity to pay. (does DS the sad fuck have any assetts?)
If a defense of truth is offered there is the capacity to air ALL the matters in excruciating detail and JY and DS would have to painstakingly argue each point. In public, reported in exquisite detail, as unlikely there will be a media embargo. I cannot think the mapletreetroons would be happy for this to happen.
More likely JY is eyeing off a quick and dirty cash settlement with admissions, takedowns, no further publications, and apologies. GOOD LUCK WITH THAT.
IANAL but I have prepared a measured, well researched legal response that Mr Donald Smith is permitted to use. It follows:
FiTe mE!
edit:spelling

Last edited:

tramfest

kiwifarms.net
In Canada for this action to succeed JY must prove the material published pertains to JY, lowers his reputation in the eyes of a right thinking person, (can JY's reputation be further damaged?), and prove it was published, (simple).
The tort of libel can be defended with:
it is true, (malice weighed in some jurisdictions),
it is in the public interest.
they published it first; (true for some of JY's posts);
fair comment, or it is a reasonably held opinion.
A take down notice is available, (not truly feasible on the internet, contributes to damages claim)
proscription against further publications/comments,
damages, effective depending on the capacity to pay. (does DS the sad fuck have any assetts?)
If a defense of truth is offered there is the capacity to air ALL the matters in excruciating detail and JY and DS would have to painstakingly argue each point. In public, reported in exquisite detail, as unlikely there will be a media embargo. I cannot think the mapletreetroons would be happy for this to happen.
More likely JY is eyeing off a quick and dirty cash settlement with admissions, takedowns, no further publications, and apologies. GOOD LUCK WITH THAT.
IANAL but I have prepared a measured, well researched legal response that Mr Donald Smith is permitted to use. It follows:
FiTe mE!
edit:spelling
Right, I know there's a defence to the accusations but my point was, if no lawyer gets involved no one will make those arguments and he probably loses by default. I don't know how likely that is for this guy because from the little I've seen, he seems legitimately brain damaged.

Patricia Highsmith

Getting away with murder.
kiwifarms.net
Right, I know there's a defence to the accusations but my point was, if no lawyer gets involved no one will make those arguments and he probably loses by default. I don't know how likely that is for this guy because from the little I've seen, he seems legitimately brain damaged.
DS's best hope is that an anti troon legal white knight who wants to make a fucking point runs the case for him pro bono. Creating the threat/opportunity to question JY under oath is the surest pathway to JY dropping this.

Gustav Schuchardt

Trans exclusionary radical feminazi.
kiwifarms.net
Eh, it might come to something. If Yaniv assaulted Donald and Donald goes to the cops, they might actually be forced to do something about it. I'd prefer it if Rebel Media's David Menzies had pressed charges because you get the impression that the police despise Donald and are trying to get him on some charge even though they protect Yaniv, but you can't have everything.

Rebel Media pressing charges over the cane assault would give them loads of opportunity for clickbait coverage and fundraising but for some reason, Ezra Levant doesn't seem to want to bite.

Tags
None