Donald Smith vs Jonathan Yaniv - Things are heating up

Deadpool

PULL UP YOUR PANTS, AND DO THE MUSCLE MAN DANCE!!!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The last ten pages of this thread: "I'm @John southern and I'm an important person who does important things like referee tard fights. You should all join my personal army because I'm important. Now I'll post several more text walls blowing myself.

We're not activists we just want to watch the online freak show. Your attempts to shame or guilt people here won't work. We're kiwi farmers, we left that shit behind when we made an account here. Either adapt to site culture or fuck off.

John southern

kiwifarms.net
The last ten pages of this thread: "I'm @John southern and I'm an important person who does important things like referee tard fights. You should all join my personal army because I'm important. Now I'll post several more text walls blowing myself.

We're not activists we just want to watch the online freak show. Your attempts to shame or guilt people here won't work. We're kiwi farmers, we left that shit behind when we made an account here. Either adapt to site culture or fuck off.

I was going to get all you guys tampon applicators autographed by Jessica Yaniv at the court house on December 5th for Christmas but I'm beginning to rethink that.

beeble

kiwifarms.net
Not JY related, but Donny's saying he was assaulted by police now. The fun never ends with both of them..
Given that criminal offense of assault (in this case) requires a mens rea component (intent) there is almost no likelihood the police assaulted him. It appears police from the video were trying to control Donald, and from the bruise I assume he was grabbed on the upper arm and then he tried to resist by pulling his arm away. Don't think there was intent to injure Donald and what I heard on the video and how Donald describes things I don't think excessive force was used. Donald hurt himself worse while shaving.

John southern

kiwifarms.net
Given that criminal offense of assault (in this case) requires a mens rea component (intent) there is almost no likelihood the police assaulted him. It appears police from the video were trying to control Donald, and from the bruise I assume he was grabbed on the upper arm and then he tried to resist by pulling his arm away. Don't think there was intent to injure Donald and what I heard on the video and how Donald describes things I don't think excessive force was used. Donald hurt himself worse while shaving.

Film crews in Vancouver are pretty over the top aggressive and think they control the city.
because the city has let them do what they want, when they want for the last 20 years.
The cops basically lick their asses there, so I wouldn't doubt something happened.

There were near brawls when Deadpool was shooting in the city
Crew were actively grabbing phones and cameras out of people's hands half a block away
and sending cops into condo's knocking on doors to demand people stop filming from their balconies.

When the X-files were filming, there were actual fist fights between crew and residents because
they would get permits to shoot up to 11pm and keep shooting with gunfire, explosives and screeching tires well into the early morning.

I've seen cops threaten to arrest pedestrians for giving cameras the finger when they production company decides
they want to cheap out on extras and use people on the street instead.

beeble

kiwifarms.net
Film crews in Vancouver are pretty over the top aggressive and think they control the city.
because the city has let them do what they want, when they want for the last 20 years.
The cops basically lick their asses there, so I wouldn't doubt something happened.

There were near brawls when Deadpool was shooting in the city
Crew were actively grabbing phones and cameras out of people's hands half a block away
and sending cops into condo's knocking on doors to demand people stop filming from their balconies.

When the X-files were filming, there were actual fist fights between crew and residents because
they would get permits to shoot up to 11pm and keep shooting with gunfire, explosives and screeching tires well into the early morning.

I've seen cops threaten to arrest pedestrians for giving cameras the finger when they production company decides
they want to cheap out on extras and use people on the street instead.
Donald's own videos SHOW that the two people who came up to him prior to the physical incident didn't tell him he couldn't take pictures they in fact ASKED him not to take pictures, not that he CAN'T. They didn't yell, they didn't threaten, they asked.

Donald doesn't read or listen for comprehension. Donald has the right to film on a public sidewalk. But the photo company and the people work for them are also in their rights to ask you not to. Donald has the right to refuse to listen to them. In Donald's world he sees someone asking not to film as a denial of rights. It isn't. A denial of rights is when they force or demand him to stop. No such demand was made. It actually seemed like both people encountered recognized his right to film.

Donald's videos make it clear that he was an abusive, asshole, yelling obscenities and crass remarks at the top of his lungs at the officers including things like telling one cop to go back to his home country. Those things were causing a disturbance and could if the Crown chose to - result in public mischief charges.

What was also clear was that Donald didn't have his camera confiscated, the memory card removed or anything like that. If he was arrested for "public photography" they likely would have taken the camera as evidence. At least one of the alleged charges that I could discern from the video was public mischief. The other wasn't clear to me. The police may or may not forward the recommendation for charges to the Crown, and there is a chance the Crown may not even bother.

Donald in the video seemed to refuse to comply with officers' requests and his abusive grandstanding side took over. Donald did the exact same thing in Calgary when transit peace officers stopped Donald when he didn't have proof of fare and he was eventually detained. In that case he alleged a sexual assault on him by peace officers. He also did the same thing with peace officer when he was nailed with a trespass fine (and court summons) when he violated his transit trespass notice. What you saw in those videos at the photoshoot is the Donald that gets in trouble.

Last edited:

John southern

kiwifarms.net
Pretty sure I know who you are and which media group you are with, and if you are who I think you are I believe you were in one of the videos related to the photo shoot Donald took.
I'm not with any "Media group" and I don't work with Donald. It's just me and my GoPro which I paid for with my own money.
If I had people behind me with money, I'd sure as hell wouldn't be using a GoPro Hero 7 black which is a pain in the ass to operate, especially in warm weather with all the crashing, freezing
and video glitches. I wouldn't take money from anyone to buy better equipment if they offered and yes, I've had an offer to get introduced to a wealthy individual who does media online.

Donald is at all the the protests and knows the cops, knows the names of journalists and cameramen along with many of the who's who at the events. He's a second pair of eyes and ears.
I'm chummy with everyone who's not threatening me and saying not to film, that includes the MSM who I give tips to on occasion and watch their back when there's possible threats of violence
as there was at the last Meghan Murphy event. The trannies were VERY anti-MSM and making threats to shove and block them.

I know Donald gets crazy at times but there's NOTHING people can do unless we are there with him.
I even tell the cops at events to send Donald my way if he starts getting in their way.

As for the people shooting TV and movies. They get very aggressive and pushy when they are shooting something that involves a set where they are using the general public
as unpaid extras, they go around dictating where people can stand, telling people to walk slower/faster, demanding people not look at the cameras, literally directing people
walking down the street or at local businesses,. that's likely what that guy in the khaki coloured coat was doing.

A lot of production companies in Vancouver are too cheap to hire extras and pay the fees to get larger sections of the street blocked off
instead choosing to push the public around.

Like I said, the Deadpool crew were sending people inside condo's knocking on doors demanding people stop filming and grabbing at phones of people who
were filming half a block away. They get extra aggressive with the public filming when it involves a character in costume like Deadpool or "The Thing" in the Fantastic Four
which was shot here.

The movie and TV guys were given free reign of the city in a competition with Toronto and LA for 20 years, that's the attitude they are operating on now. we can do whatever the fuck we want.

beeble

kiwifarms.net
The movie and TV guys were given free reign of the city in a competition with Toronto and LA for 20 years, that's the attitude they are operating on now. we can do whatever the fuck we want.
Before you responded I had retracted my comment when I reviewed the video again and realized you weren't who I thought you were. I did say I wasn't entirely sure.

It is a deflection to bring up Deadpool, X-Files and other sets that have been filming in the past given that something different happened here. What really matters is what happened at THIS event, and if you watch the footage of each individual they pretty much said they understand he has the right to film but they are asking him not to. It doesn't matter what other sets did, it is what THIS one did. The end result was an aggressive, overbearing, abusive individual confronting police when approached and then he did things that could (if the Crown and police pursued) it lead to charges being laid. It wouldn't surprise me if nothing came out of it. Had Donald been a sensible and calmer individual the result would likely have been different. Donald thinks that everyone is out to get him and hem him up on charges. None of the police in the video would even have to know his history to see his abusive, aggressive, disruptive nature. It was all out there for them to see. This isn't about hemming Donald up because of public photography. This is about police having to deal with an abusive individual. His abusive and irrational behavior likely has underlying causes but it appears Donald doesn't care about trying to deal with that.

Last edited:

John southern

kiwifarms.net
Before you responded I had retracted my comment when I reviewed the video again and realized you weren't who I thought you were. I did say I wasn't entirely sure.

It is a deflection to bring up Deadpool, X-Files and other sets that have been filming in the past given that something different happened here. What really matters is what happened at THIS event, and if you watch the footage of each individual they pretty much said they understand he has the right to film but they are asking him not to. It doesn't matter what other sets did, it is what THIS one did. The end result was an aggressive, overbearing, abusive individual confronting police when approached and then he did things that could (if the Crown and police pursued) it lead to charges being laid. It wouldn't surprise me if nothing came out of it. Had Donald been a sensible and calmer individual the result would likely have been different. Donald thinks that everyone is out to get him and hem him up on charges. None of the police in the video would even have to know his history to see his abusive, aggressive, disruptive nature. It was all out there for them to see. This isn't about hemming Donald up because of public photography. This is about police having to deal with an abusive individual. His abusive and irrational behavior likely has underlying causes but it appears Donald doesn't care about trying to deal with that.
I've seen the video and recognize exactly what likely occurred. The guy with the production company was blocking people from walking along the street which they had paid to close off.
They had the section of the street on the other side for their shoot and were using the side Donald and the other guy were on as a backdrop, the director had his minions trying to control
the flow of pedestrians to get the shot they wanted. That's what they do when they are too cheap to pay the fees to lock off an entire street and hire extras who are paid to take orders.

Even the cop confirms it it. That guy is on orders to go around and pester anyone with cameras or who are not behaving in a way that fits the shoot... ie.. looking at the camera or filming.

Been in that exact situation a thousand times in Vancouver, little fucktards with radios running around dictating what people can and cannot do. Including blocking your path on a sidewalk
they have not paid the city to lock off and in some cases calling over the cops to intimidate people into do what they say.

The production companies in other cities may be fine but in Vancouver they treat the public like paid extras they can shove around and weaponize the police whenever they can.
I've met that cop many times before, He's in one of my videos taken at a Trudeau rally last September at the end... (6:31 mark)

He's pretty reasonable and knows full well the movie folk push their weight around after a years of being allowed to get away with it
when Vancouver was competing for their tax dollars with LA and Toronto.

What This Old Thing!?

Worm Casting Agent
kiwifarms.net
Having read lots of gossip like Crazy Days and Nights, I believe you about Vancouver film making. And I take issue with @beeble characterizing Donald as "abusive" instead of "reactive".
I dunno, Donny brings out my protective instincts, even or especially when he seeks out some care for something stupid like a shaving accident. He never had parents who loved him and kissed his booboos. This old thing is a softie.

beeble

kiwifarms.net
And I take issue with @beeble characterizing Donald as "abusive" instead of "reactive".
Those terms aren't necessarily mutually exclusive. I consider Donald to be both. Donald is rather interesting case because he appears to engage in reactive abuse. He see himself the victim of authority and he portrays authority figures as the abuser, so he has a reactive response thinking the authority figures are baiting him into a reaction - because they are the abusers in his mind. Psychology journals have papers devoted to the subject of reactive abuse. In Donald's case though he actively seeks out confrontation to come off as the victim, but his intention is actually manipulative and deceptive because he's the actual abuser. Although he plays the reactive abuse role it is pretty much a conjob. Donald attempts to gaslight his victims, which is a continuing pattern with him. Donald seems to exhibit traits of narcissism and of someone with a form of ASPD. I believe that there are underlying causes to his behavior that may not ever be curable but with proper mental health support he could far better manage his tendencies and become a more functional member of society.

As an aside the the previous comment, there is also an interesting pattern when his target isn't an authority figure. Rather than play the reactive abuser role, he outright plays the abuser and gaslights his victim to the point that they become a reactive abuser in response. He then uses that as proof that they are the abuser and he is the victim. and then he uses his social media to portray it that way. Unfortunately for him, police see through that nonsense and he ends up being charged for the harassment and abuse. Then of course he plays the victim of police abuse and harassment for laying such *bogus* charges and then sells that to his audience. Most of the proof the police need are in all the videos he creates.

In the Yaniv vs Smith battle both of them are con artists trying to play the victim while being the abuser. Both of them are doing it. Yaniv is the first person I have seen go after Donald that plays the same game if not better than Donald. Both should be charged for the crap they are doing, but police probably have better things to do than deal with their feud.

Last edited:
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino