Donald Smith vs Jonathan Yaniv - 8/11/2020 Criminal Case Update

• DDoS is active again.

Spastic Colon

I hate 2020
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Who is this Michael Petch elucidating the gradations of minor attracted perverts? Donny called him a stalker.

https://archive.md/DIwgs

Oh, yep, he's a no-map which in my book means he is a pedo.
The first step to getting acceptance for pedophilia is to make them sympathetic. They aren't "choices" ... they are "urges, compulsions" and most don't actually molest because they don't have any convictions. Well, they don't have any convictions because the vast majority of molestation don't get reported at all. Even if they do, a lot get kept quiet for the reputation of the family or an organization like the Catholic Church. Most have molested more than one kid (sometimes hundreds) before they are ever caught. So -- fuck their statistics. As the saying goes, there are lies, damned lies, and then there are statistics. And if 2% of the population are pedos, then I say we cull the herd by 2%.

@yesthatanna who is Jon talking about here? The other people he claims Donald is harassing.
View attachment 966409
Is it one of his alt accounts? Trans too or whatever?

Iron Hamster

Days Twitch has waited for DSP apology: 124
kiwifarms.net
Aren't the police getting tired of him yet?

Yeah shit happens to people...Then again...some people are just shit magnets
I'm sure if there were ceiling cams we could watch in the cop shop, we'd see them scatter like mice and snicker in the corner while the new recruit has to deal with him when the clown waddles in.

BallBuster

kiwifarms.net
@yesthatanna who is Jon talking about here? The other people he claims Donald is harassing.
View attachment 966409

Maybe Miriam? Probably Miriam. Definitely Miriam.

BSV

Alpha chad Detractor type guy
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Don't talk shit about my main man Donald. He is so awsome. He fights for waht is right and does the fight good. I don't accept any bullshit against him.
This is how you take a screenshot
screenshot.png

Last edited:

The Un-Clit

After the Dimensional Merge, pussy eats YOU!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
From the "breaking news" video:
It's disgusting how this so-called loser gets away with this stuff...

SO-CALLED LOSER?? :story: Oh man, this may be an autistic slap-fight between two complete cringe-worthy retards, but the 'ments are astounding.

yesthatanna

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 966409

Take your mf pick.

Yaniv claims to have C&Es out on about half a dozen people, including myself. The only KNOWN, physically tangible C&E that exists in the universe is that belonging to Donald. As someone noted to me today, it turns out the firm Yaniv used belongs to some sort of "monthly subscription legal service" scheme that Yaniv could likely be using. It apparently gives you an X number of legal letters or legal calls per month for a flat fee of $25 or something like this. I believe the service is called Legal Shield. So as it turns out, Yaniv did not even pay any substantial amount of money to get Donald's C&E written.

Mind, a C&E does not make any firm "yours." You can walk into any law office, pay them a fee, and they will write a C&E for you. It is a non-legally binding piece of paper only intended to intimidate. It literally means nothing other than "hey, pal. Stop it!"

EDIT as I am writing: Sorry, I see you mean who is Yaniv talking about Donald harassing.

lmfao Yaniv has no friends. Probably Mama Yaniv.

JY's Tampon

kiwifarms.net
Take your mf pick.

Yaniv claims to have C&Es out on about half a dozen people, including myself. The only KNOWN, physically tangible C&E that exists in the universe is that belonging to Donald. As someone noted to me today, it turns out the firm Yaniv used belongs to some sort of "monthly subscription legal service" scheme that Yaniv could likely be using. It apparently gives you an X number of legal letters or legal calls per month for a flat fee of $25 or something like this. I believe the service is called Legal Shield. So as it turns out, Yaniv did not even pay any substantial amount of money to get Donald's C&E written.

Mind, a C&E does not make any firm "yours." You can walk into any law office, pay them a fee, and they will write a C&E for you. It is a non-legally binding piece of paper only intended to intimidate. It literally means nothing other than "hey, pal. Stop it!"

EDIT as I am writing: Sorry, I see you mean who is Yaniv talking about Donald harassing.

lmfao Yaniv has no friends. Probably Mama Yaniv.
Thanks, I know Yaniv was posting like he was a Legal Shield ambassador for a little while. I guess he's paying now.

Gustav Schuchardt

Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Who is this Michael Petch elucidating the gradations of minor attracted perverts? Donny called him a stalker.

https://archive.md/DIwgs

Oh, yep, he's a no-map which in my book means he is a pedo.

Anyone ackshually-ing about how 'hebephilia is not the same as pedophilia' is definitely questionable in my book.

BSV

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Well said from the man himself. He is not a drunk, and he is getting his 10 charges dropped. He obviously don't live in a dump. His room got a sink, fridge and everything. I don't know why these trolls are even trying. He is really trying his best.

Spastic Colon

I hate 2020
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Well said from the man himself. He is not a drunk, and he is getting his 10 charges dropped. He obviously don't live in a dump. His room got a sink, fridge and everything. I don't know why these trolls are even trying. He is really trying his best.

View attachment 967551
To be fair, it is a lot neater than Jonathan's. He's even got Febreeze in there. So in a JY vs. DS room off -- I'd easily give it to Donald.

Knowing Partridge

kiwifarms.net
He's living in Single Room Occupancy? I haven't heard the audio on the video, but it looks like Vancouver someplace.

SRO's in Vancouver are not really someplace I'd want to live, and some of them are outright cesspools (and a few have been condemned). They're not in good neighbourhoods either, usually. I'd guess that if he's living in one, his difficulties might be deeper than he shows, and might be on social assistance of some sort.

Donald's doing well in his little corner of the world here, though. He seems tidy and any mental challenges aside, seems to have his shit together and I think wants to do good in the world. Just needs a little self awareness guidance maybe?

View attachment 967551

Junkail

kiwifarms.net

View attachment 967551
This reminds me of a school dorm tbh. I wonder if Donald uses a communal stove for cooking as well?

Gustav Schuchardt

Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 967551

Is it me or does this really remind you of 'Joker'? Donald is basically Arthur Fleck - mentally ill, socially marginalized and railing at rich, heartless people who live in better houses. The Thomas Waynes/Jonathan Yanivs of this world, the overprivileged villains who see themselves as heroes.

And Kiwi Farms is Murray Franklin, laughing at the mentally ill. I would say @WGkitty would be Catwoman but at that point, my analogy would break, like an elastic band stretched past its elastic limit.

Joker is showing in cinemas near you, right now!

The Un-Clit

After the Dimensional Merge, pussy eats YOU!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
To be fair, it is a lot neater than Jonathan's. He's even got Febreeze in there. So in a JY vs. DS room off -- I'd easily give it to Donald.

Not to be a Negative Nellie, but it's quite possible that the reason there's Febreeze and cleaning products in sight is because he did a massive cleanup of his room before turning on the camera.....

Spastic Colon

I hate 2020
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Not to be a Negative Nellie, but it's quite possible that the reason there's Febreeze and cleaning products in sight is because he did a massive cleanup of his room before turning on the camera.....
Probably did -- but at least he cleaned it. I've seen plenty of videos where people get shit about it and they still won't bother to clean up. I'll give him credit for that much at least. Now he just has to keep it up. If he can do that, I'll give him a gold star ⭐

BSV

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It is a bit weird with the two black bags of garbage on the floor as well. In a perfect world I would have taken it out before inviting my friends on a house tour where I proclaim that my house isn't a garbage dump. But no one is perfect. At least the garbage was in a bag.