Donald Smith vs Jonathan Yaniv - Things are heating up

• Images may fail sporadically. I have taken measures to keep the site working under high load at the expense of static content. The new server is ETA 7~10 days.

pr3nt177

kiwifarms.net
I dunno, when you see a girl that young with scars and like that, what do you think? I see issues with self-harm.
Pretty sure I see cigarette shaped ones in there as well.

View attachment 1090145
Perhaps your sight is questionable. all I see are bruises and scuffs.

Nice, but crap, attempt at trying to paint someone having emotional problems...as they say "don't leave your day job".

John southern

kiwifarms.net
Anna's not exactly secretive about what would make her accident prone.
View attachment 1090181
Those scars aren't from walking into things or falling.
Those scars look a hell of a lot like burning with cigarettes
You'll notice they are in pairs, that's a common pattern with self-harm scars
They do one spot until the pain is too much and move to fresh skin and do it again.

I'm not defending Donald's behavior with the cops and the livestream threats or even the crossing over the border illegally to bait the guards
but Anna who's a bit of a loon has been feeding Donald a steady diet of bullshit that her and the Post Millennial will be coming to his rescue.

BINGE.jpg

John southern

kiwifarms.net

FreakyFredsTrannyGranny

The fuck is that thing?
kiwifarms.net
She's a liar.

FYI: She's not blind

What evidence do you have? as she's on the other side of the country (as you have said several times) I suppose you've never met.
Or do I need to watch that 2 hour Youtube clip to find the proof?
You've clearly never seen scraped knees before, and people don't bruise every square inch of their legs when attempting self-harm.
What's your problem? You're always ornery but not this belligerently.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) it's 'cause you're jealous donald talks to her, isn't it

BallBuster

kiwifarms.net

Spastic Colon

I feel pretty
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
@John southern You're such an expert on self harm...U do know that burning is kinda low on the list...like 13%
I'd like to see where U get this "You'll notice they are in pairs, that's a common pattern with self-harm scars"
Please cite your source

edit...JS + JY = BS
I personally think JS is another attention whore
I do not understand why when we have 2 tards to go off on (Yaniv and Donald) that he has decided to autistically focus on Anna. Maybe Anna is nuts. I don't know her, but she seems rational and pretty normal from the stuff she posts. So she had an eating disorder, big deal. Lots of women have had brushes with that. It is part of the culture that pressures us to try to look perfect all the time. I have seen no evidence other than JS rantings that she is manipulating Donald. He needs to provide hard proof of this or shut the fuck up. Based on what he himself has posted here, I'd bet real money that JS is the one manipulating Donald. Maybe he's just upset that Anna has convinced Donald not to be manipulated by JS anymore. That could explain why he's so mad.

If anyone comes across as unstable it is JS. He is probably as big a tard as Yaniv and Donald. I don't know what his game is, but honestly, it's pretty boring and annoying as hell.

@John southern , if you aren't going to provide any relevant information, go suck Yaniv's dick and stop shitting up the thread. You're making me think that there are no real men left in Canada.

pr3nt177

kiwifarms.net

The Un-Clit

After the Dimensional Merge, pussy eats YOU!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You keep avoiding the context of my statement which makes you look disingenuous. Have you noticed that you're not well liked here? I wonder why that is?

Edit: notice that again in his reply below he intentionally ignores the crux of my argument, which is that he's been acting as Donald's personal dick holder while bragging about it at the farms. what's he so ashamed of? it wasn't long ago that he was proud to be donald's protest coach. now he won't discuss his former infatuation with donald. Did they have a bad break up? Is Southern concerned that he's now been included in police reports pertaining to donald's behavior? and if John Southern is such a stunning and brave reporter, why won't he show his face online?
That's pretty much dead on. @John southern and @beeble are opposite ends of the same autistic shitstick and this forum would be a much more civil but possibly less interesting place if they both flounced out of here and returned to their respective hugboxes.

The main downside to them being here is how much they cloud the waters by spewing hot bullshit as if they actually knew what they were talking about. Southern at least occasionally has something good and/or factual to say unlike Miss Pech, but they are both so fucking autistic it's frustrating to wade through the shit looking for the odd nugget of fact or insight.

I'm thinking confine Southern and Pech to their own shared thread and let them battle to the death there.

Last edited:

RavenCrow

It's only gay if the balls touch.
kiwifarms.net
JY is a bully and likely jerking off whenever he thinks he's done anything to Donald. The gloating is gross. I honestly don't understand why someone hasn't put a stop to it. If you're literally having a legal battle with someone, claiming they're doing means things to you, you're allowed to call them out every few days on social media, provoking them? Seems fucked up.

large_farva

Shenanigans
kiwifarms.net
Since JY is gloating about DSP, I figured the video should be saved here as well, cross posting from social media updates thread
hyt.png
https://twitter.com/trustednerd/status/1219016916162842624
http://archive.li/Z5ORE

00:00-01:06
JY:
Hey guys, I'm back. Sorry I messed up on that last broadcast but I'm here, right behind me is where Mr. Donald Smith is right now. And dat is da Surrey Pre-Trial Center. Um. On January da 21stat nine-thurdday in da morning he will be appearing for a dis-puh-sition, *lip smacks, psycho smile*, which is good. So, he is being charged, uhhh, with threats and harassment towards myself for uttering threats, criminal harassment and also breach of undertaking. He also has a twial on January da 28th, twenty nine-teen, I believe for his harassment against e-com(?) 911 staff and potential breach of undertaking, I'm not sure.
Um, but I know there's quite a bit going on and he has been in *creepy smile starts* custody behind me since December da 30th of 2019, so Donald Francis Sith is sitting in this lovely, lovely, highly decorated hotel.
*clucks tongue*
Yeah. Anyways guys, l'll talk to ya later. Love you guys. Bye!
*face is stuck that way*

JY had an almost 2 day radio silence on twitter, after (verified?) reports he was seen being taken away in the back of a police car on Friday, with a level 5 Miriam meltdown out front of their building. JY reappears with a periscope video today, in front of the Pre-Trial center, gloating about charges against Donald.

ProtonMailMan

Only Good Gov't Employee is Dead Gov't Employee.
kiwifarms.net
Since JY is gloating about DSP, I figured the video should be saved here as well, cross posting from social media updates thread
View attachment 1105516

JY:
Hey guys, I'm back. Sorry I messed up on that last broadcast but I'm here, right behind me is where Mr. Donald Smith is right now. And dat is da Surrey Pre-Trial Center. Um. On January da 21stat nine-thurdday in da morning he will be appearing for a dis-puh-sition, *lip smacks, psycho smile*, which is good. So, he is being charged, uhhh, with threats and harassment towards myself for uttering threats, criminal harassment and also breach of undertaking. He also has a twial on January da 28th, twenty nine-teen, I believe for his harassment against e-com(?) 911 staff and potential breach of undertaking, I'm not sure.
Um, but I know there's quite a bit going on and he has been in *creepy smile starts* custody behind me since December da 30th of 2019, so Donald Francis Sith is sitting in this lovely, lovely, highly decorated hotel.
*clucks tongue*
*face is stuck that way*

JY had an almost 2 day radio silence on twitter, after (verified?) reports he was seen being taken away in the back of a police car on Friday, with a level 5 Miriam meltdown out front of their building. JY reappears with a periscope video today, in front of the Pre-Trial center, gloating about charges against Donald.

View attachment 1105508
Look guys I realizE I am not the first one here to say this but.....JY is straight-up crazy. We not crazy folks, when we hang out at sites like this, we kind of assume that the lolcows are kind of like us but just acting like idiots. But ya know what--some people are literally insane. This is what literally insane looks like.

Spastic Colon

I feel pretty
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1105516

JY:
*clucks tongue*
*face is stuck that way*

View attachment 1105508
He is a nasty piece of shit. Forget justice. Canada is too cucked apparently to deliver it. What I really want is for someone to punch his face and knock his teeth out. Is that too much to ask?

Tags
None