Donald Smith vs Jonathan Yaniv - Things are heating up

• Images may fail sporadically. I have taken measures to keep the site working under high load at the expense of static content. The new server is ETA 7~10 days.

The Un-Clit

After the Dimensional Merge, pussy eats YOU!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
When he gets in your elevator it's like being trapped in a cage with a gorilla. You never know what's going to set him off to where he's going to try to rip your arms off and wear your skin.
Nonetheless, the thought that he's gotten onto an elevator with you and having no idea who you are gives me a tingle in my no-no places. ;)

Cynically Insane

They must have taken my marbles away
kiwifarms.net
I rarely visit this thread anymore because thanks to the other Johnny Boy it is all shitted up. Can we contain him already?

@WGkitty Aren't you actually scared? I would be. Being alone with him is dangerous. You never know what he might do or accuse you of doing. There is no escape in an elevator.

Freshly Baked Socks

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I rarely visit this thread anymore because thanks to the other Johnny Boy it is all shitted up. Can we contain him already?
I think @John southern has been contained. View here:

Reactions: snoot booper

WGkitty

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
@WGkitty is there any conversation?...Eye contact?....I'm curious how he carries himself around the complex..
So he's actually kind of pleasant. He'll say good morning, have a nice day, etc but doesn't try to start conversation.

@WGkitty Aren't you actually scared? I would be. Being alone with him is dangerous. You never know what he might do or accuse you of doing. There is no escape in an elevator
Oh, well not actually all that scared. He has no idea who I am. I only get worried if I'm on the farms in the elevator, uhh talk about a dead giveaway. On time I was walking down the street while on the farms not really paying attention and I walked right past Miriam.

Sevenatenine

kiwifarms.net
So he's actually kind of pleasant. He'll say good morning, have a nice day, etc but doesn't try to start conversation.

Oh, well not actually all that scared. He has no idea who I am. I only get worried if I'm on the farms in the elevator, uhh talk about a dead giveaway. On time I was walking down the street while on the farms not really paying attention and I walked right past Miriam.
I can't decide if it is funnier for you to be a 6'+ bro dude who has a Monster Energy in one hand and your phone in another, or if you're a tiny 85 year old lady who looks disapprovingly over your reading glasses when JY looks away.

I think the bro dude, just because JY would hate that more.

WGkitty

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I can't decide if it is funnier for you to be a 6'+ bro dude who has a Monster Energy in one hand and your phone in another, or if you're a tiny 85 year old lady who looks disapprovingly over your reading glasses when JY looks away.

If Yaniv is reading this: I was 3rd place in the Canadian Strongman competition 2 years ago.

ProtonMailMan

Only Good Gov't Employee is Dead Gov't Employee.
kiwifarms.net

Yaniv is probably convinced that since "she" calls herelf Kitty she must be a female kind of ironic if you think abou it.

Sevenatenine

kiwifarms.net
Yaniv is probably convinced that since "she" calls herelf Kitty she must be a female kind of ironic if you think abou it.
Baha, I hadn't thought about it that way. I immediately assumed that JY had constructed a female opponent as the only way he could develop the courage to respond aggressively. These types are all the same. One alpha male enters the room and they are 100% beta cuck.

Mr. sevenatenine asked me where I learned that word. I asked him where he learned it. Our answers were not the same.

yesthatanna

kiwifarms.net
What a difference a month makes eh, what has changed from 5th December? Post #25 https://kiwifarms.net/threads/yanivs-weapon-charges-appearance-12-5.63772/page-2#post-5675575

"Anna Slatz, myself and another person who might be going will try and keep Donald out of trouble."
And I just noticed this now.

I literally live in THE MARITIMES.

I wish I could be in British Columbia for half this shit but unless one of y'all want to be my sugar daddy/mommy and fly me out, I am a solid.... *googles map of Canada* ....5 provinces away.

Though half of me is partially terrified because God forbid I get infected with whatever is in the air, water, trees, or sushi out there that is causing BC to currently be the viral epicentre of fuckery in the country right now.

beeble

kiwifarms.net
Donald is back in court this morning - anyone have predictions how this will go? Another live stream from JY outside court room gloating maybe?
The accused requested Yaniv and Miriam be asked to leave his appearance. Apparently they did so. He is still being held pending a Judicial Interim Release (JIR) court appearance on January 29th that was requested by his legal counsel. Effectively January 29th he finds out if he can be granted pre-trial release (bail).

Second Hand Syringe

My blood is poison
kiwifarms.net
The accused requested Yaniv and Miriam be asked to leave his appearance. Apparently they did so. He is still being held pending a Judicial Interim Release (JIR) court appearance on January 29th that was requested by his legal counsel. Effectively January 29th he finds out if he can be granted pre-trial release (bail).
Venturing out from your containment thread, petch? Nothing you say should be believed without verification.

wabbits

kiwifarms.net
In the spoiler are tweets + links for an eyewitness account of Donald Smith's appearance in court today. Summary:

Donald's bail hearing was adjourned until next week, so he'll be held in jail at least until then - another 8 days. Today was his 40th birthday. There's an address for people who want to write to him at the jail.

Jonathan and Miriam were there initially and complained when Chris Elston came in to observe. Elston said the sheriffs had J&M on a "short leash" and one told Elston to let him know if Yaniv did anything at all to bug him. The sheriff "was getting seriously pissed off by JY."

The Yanivs left when court recessed, apparently thinking Donald wasn't going to appear, but he went before the court after the recess. Kari Simpson, executive director of culture guard.com, was there to support Donald and will help him transition into society when he's released.
Screen Shot 2020-01-21 at 4.20.32 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-01-21 at 4.20.39 PM.png

Link | Archive

Addition:
Screen Shot 2020-01-21 at 4.23.23 PM.png

Link | Archive

Screen Shot 2020-01-21 at 4.25.45 PM.png

Link | Archive

Addition:
Screen Shot 2020-01-21 at 4.31.31 PM.png

Link | Archive

Screen Shot 2020-01-21 at 6.43.27 PM.png

Link | Archive

Edit: Apparent confirmation of @beeble's statement that the Yanivs left at the recess because they were told to leave - Donald Smith didn't want them in the courtroom. h/t @Mia Zapata's Ghost
Screen Shot 2020-01-26 at 7.39.41 PM.png

original
archive

Last edited:

ProtonMailMan

Only Good Gov't Employee is Dead Gov't Employee.
kiwifarms.net
And I just noticed this now.

I literally live in THE MARITIMES.

I wish I could be in British Columbia for half this shit but unless one of y'all want to be my sugar daddy/mommy and fly me out, I am a solid.... *googles map of Canada* ....5 provinces away.

Though half of me is partially terrified because God forbid I get infected with whatever is in the air, water, trees, or sushi out there that is causing BC to currently be the viral epicentre of fuckery in the country right now.
As a San Francisco resident I can assure you that Full Body Condoms are de riguer anymore when visiting the west coast of the American continent. A really dark pair of shades would probably also help.....

RavenCrow

It's only gay if the balls touch.
kiwifarms.net
Why the fuck are they even there? Better yet why are you there? Did seeing donald give you a boner? Give us the deets.

Tags
None