Donald Smith vs Jonathan Yaniv - 8/11/2020 Criminal Case Update

cloneconspiracy

kiwifarms.net
When he gets in your elevator it's like being trapped in a cage with a gorilla. You never know what's going to set him off to where he's going to try to rip your arms off and wear your skin.
It must feel like death is coming. I’d be having a fight and flight response. Then again, i might be accused of sexual assault if I was that close to him.

wabbits

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Donald is represented by Adrian Picard, a Legal Aid (state-funded) lawyer. His contact number is 604-688-5377. The attached is the relevant bits from a call on Wednesday. Listen to it if you want to produce a clear and concise exculpation for Donald.
Some Earl Grey to the bridge, please. Captain Picard has been adept as always in dealing with alien life forms.

pr3nt177

Good morning hunny boo.
kiwifarms.net
Does petch ever stop for breath? he hasn't stopped. "Sticky beak" is an old saying for someone who pokes their nose into everything that's going on, non-stop pontificating even when it has nowt to do with them.
1580772835462.png

archive: http://archive.fo/QU0rZ

"I don't claim anyone is "bullying me". In fact I find it fascinating that some of you are so obsessed with me. It is flattering and comical." / "...that you have such a loving obsession of me. I am frankly flattered".

Seems petch has more in common with yaniv than he realises...two ugly men who feel everyone wants them. His affectionate use of "Jessica" is touching.

RavenCrow

It's only gay if the balls touch.
kiwifarms.net
Does petch ever stop for breath? he hasn't stopped. "Sticky beak" is an old saying for someone who pokes their nose into everything that's going on, non-stop pontificating even when it has nowt to do with them.
View attachment 1128861
archive: http://archive.fo/QU0rZ

"I don't claim anyone is "bullying me". In fact I find it fascinating that some of you are so obsessed with me. It is flattering and comical." / "...that you have such a loving obsession of me. I am frankly flattered".

Seems petch has more in common with yaniv than he realises...two ugly men who feel everyone wants them. His affectionate use of "Jessica" is touching.
Petch is mentally ill just like that Jaded person.

"Donald made me mad once so I'm going to talk about him non-stop forever!"

Note to Ms Petch, your obsession is not normal.

FreakyFredsTrannyGranny

mods stole my avatar cuz they was jelly
kiwifarms.net

Well there we have it, folks. The theory that Petch is madly in love with Donald has just been confirmed.

If Petch believes receiving a shit ton of negative attention for never shutting the fuck up = being obsessively loved, then I think we can all agree that Petch is 100% infatuated with Donny as he constantly barrages Donny with negative attention.

I hate that Petch gives out all these fucking details at length, except for what Oct 19th means to him or why he 100% hates loves Donald. Donny's already in jail. What is there to hide? Are you just sour that Donny refused your scattered-rose-petal candle-lit hot tub date, @beeble?

ProtonMailMan

Chins? What chins?
kiwifarms.net
Donald is represented by Adrian Picard, a Legal Aid (state-funded) lawyer. His contact number is 604-688-5377. The attached is the relevant bits from a call on Wednesday. Listen to it if you want to produce a clear and concise exculpation for Donald.
This is essentially to say that he is unrepresented. State-funded lawyers don't work for you--they work for the state.

ProtonMailMan

Chins? What chins?
kiwifarms.net
Could be different in Canada of course. Here in the U.S. it is not just "legal aid" attorneys who actually work for the state, but also virtually all of the "dirt-cheap" lawyers you find advertising in the yellow pages. They exist only to cash your check and persuade you to plead to whatever the D.A. wants you to plead to (like you couldn't have done that yourself).

Reactions: Spastic Colon

Spastic Colon

I hate 2020
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
unless Yaniv goes to prison for a substantial amount of time then there is no justice and I've given up completely on the canadian system. They jailed an exceptional individual and then let the 'victim' and his mother sit and taunt the exceptional individual the entire time.
And he's so cryptic about that October 19th date. If what Donald did was so horrible, why does he not want to tell anyone about what happened? I'd certainly tell everyone to set the record straight and to make people see that Donald is not sympathetic, if I were Petch. The fact that he is so evasive about it makes me think that he's just a narc who got pissed off because a tard embarrassed him somehow. He's definitely a cow himself, but just not a funny one. He's like a real life male version of Amazon's Alexa. Constantly monitoring conversations, only good for monotonously repeating information gleaned from the web, and never actually able to answer the question you asked in the first place. And very, very creepy.

ProtonMailMan

Chins? What chins?
kiwifarms.net
And he's so cryptic about that October 19th date. If what Donald did was so horrible, why does he not want to tell anyone about what happened? I'd certainly tell everyone to set the record straight and to make people see that Donald is not sympathetic, if I were Petch. The fact that he is so evasive about it makes me think that he's just a narc who got pissed off because a tard embarrassed him somehow. He's definitely a cow himself, but just not a funny one. He's like a real life male version of Amazon's Alexa. Constantly monitoring conversations, only good for monotonously repeating information gleaned from the web, and never actually able to answer the question you asked in the first place. And very, very creepy.
Possession of an "Alexa" needs to be made a capital offense.

wabbits

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Oops.
Good job. I hope Donald has a comfortable berth for his first night out.

Added:
donaldgoesfree 2-5-20.png

Last edited:

Short Stack

kiwifarms.net
@wabbits Just read it. So this is in fact what JYs trying?
He must be close to passing that bar exam?
I can't believe they're letting him get away with this shit....Not only the courts...emrg serv. & all the rest...Even down to his neighbors
& the more of this shit he starts now? the smaller the pieces of him being spit out will be.
This isn't the HRT anymore....they aren't playin games (I don't think?)

Sadly....I can picture JY as an animal abuser

Last edited by a moderator:
Tags
None