Donald Smith vs Jonathan Yaniv - 8/11/2020 Criminal Case Update

oKTrooner

In Soviet Canuckistan, tranny punch you.
kiwifarms.net
@wabbits Just read it. So this is in fact what JYs trying?
He must be close to passing that bar exam?
I can't believe they're letting him get away with this shit....Not only the courts...emrg serv. & all the rest...Even down to his neighbors
& the more of this shit he starts now? the smaller the pieces of him being spit out will be.
This isn't the HRT anymore....they aren't playin games (I don't think?)
Imagine how us Canadians feel. It's our tax dollars he's wasting

The Un-Clit

After the Dimensional Merge, pussy eats YOU!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Don't lawyers bill by the hour to read those docs? (or more accurately bill their rate for having their paralegal read the shit and make the lawyer a summary.) With that fucking tome to read through the lawyer must be rubbing its hands in glee like the jew in that caricature drawing by A. Wyatt Mann.

Last edited:

theshep

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Don't lawyers bill by the hour to read those docs? (or more accurately bill their rate for having their paralegal read the shit and make the lawyer a summary.) With that fucking tome to read through the lawyer must be rubbing their hands in glee like the jew in that caricature drawing!
It's not exactly like it's coming out of Kari's own pocket. Culture Guard must have some very wealthy donors.

pr3nt177

Good morning hunny boo.
kiwifarms.net
Donald was in a hearing over the charges with Yaniv. The judge felt it was a waste of time. There will be another hearing on September 15th.
Here is an update from Kari Simpson. https://streamable.com/w06ng9
Thanks for that.

Sounds hopeful for Donald...wouldn't be surprised to hear yaniv upping his harassment and accusations after hearing this.

I wonder if yaniv has come out with his usual "transphobic" threats if the prosecution don't keep pushing. Cue more suicide threats.

Cynically Insane

They must have taken my marbles away
kiwifarms.net
Thanks for that.

Sounds hopeful for Donald...wouldn't be surprised to hear yaniv upping his harassment and accusations after hearing this.

I wonder if yaniv has come out with his usual "transphobic" threats if the prosecution don't keep pushing. Cue more suicide threats.
My guess is that the psyche eval in his criminal case has been completed and has destroyed all credibility with the court, (along with the 2 dozen 'private laying of information').

Really, his persecution of Donald has been Yaniv's only legal success since BCHRT. He was able to have DFS jailed with his mere words but now things have changed. This should be devastating for JY. Bring on the melt down.

Short Stack

kiwifarms.net
Holy shit !!!! Will Donald have any chance at suing the court / government for false imprisonment?
I do hope JY has seen this...He got to comfortable deleting tweets & such...I guess he thought his claims to the Cops & courts could be deleted the same way?
Oh jonny....you're in a world of hurt now...with only socks to defend you

Bowl of Ramen

Oodles of Noodles
kiwifarms.net
He apparently signed the fee waiver in the case with the last name of Simpson. Has he officially changed his name, yet again?

I find it funny that Jonny’s probably intentionally changing his name to creep out his female targets. Stealing Jess Rumpel’s first name, and now he seems inspired by Kari Simpson.

Norman B. Normal

I probably shouldn't be here.
kiwifarms.net
Kari Simpson's letter doesn't make any sense. Wouldn't it be the responsibility of defense (sorry, "defence") counsel to present any factors that would mitigate against holding Donald in lieu of bail? The prosecutor doesn't have any obligation to make Donald's case for him, beyond ordinary rules of procedure such as not intentionally withholding pertinent information from the defence.

Holy shit !!!! Will Donald have any chance at suing the court / government for false imprisonment?
No. The court set conditions for Donald's release pending trial, at least one of which he was unable to meet, so he stayed in jail. Kari Simpson is babbling.

oKTrooner

In Soviet Canuckistan, tranny punch you.
kiwifarms.net
He apparently signed the fee waiver in the case with the last name of Simpson. Has he officially changed his name, yet again?

I find it funny that Jonny’s probably intentionally changing his name to creep out his female targets. Stealing Jess Rumpel’s first name, and now he seems inspired by Kari Simpson.
I suspect, if he legally changed his name, it has more to do with his need for employment than any legal case.

Most employers will at least do a Google on an applicant before hiring. "Jessica Yaniv" brings up thousands of hits that would keep an employer from hiring him. "Jessica Simpson" gets millions of celebrity hits that would cause this guy's history to be lost in the miasma.

ProtonMailMan

Chins? What chins?
kiwifarms.net
Kari Simpson's letter doesn't make any sense. Wouldn't it be the responsibility of defense (sorry, "defence") counsel to present any factors that would mitigate against holding Donald in lieu of bail? The prosecutor doesn't have any obligation to make Donald's case for him, beyond ordinary rules of procedure such as not intentionally withholding pertinent information from the defence.

No. The court set conditions for Donald's release pending trial, at least one of which he was unable to meet, so he stayed in jail. Kari Simpson is babbling.
The prosecutor DOES have an obligation to see that justice is done.

I agree that KS's letter was not very good--she led with a few pages of rambling vague accusations without "receipts" and only started mentioning specifics in the latter half. But she does allege conduct that could be cause of state-bar discipline were this a U.S. (or California, anyway) matter.

Bowl of Ramen

Oodles of Noodles
kiwifarms.net
I suspect, if he legally changed his name, it has more to do with his need for employment than any legal case.

Most employers will at least do a Google on an applicant before hiring. "Jessica Yaniv" brings up thousands of hits that would keep an employer from hiring him. "Jessica Simpson" gets millions of celebrity hits that would cause this guy's history to be lost in the miasma.
Oh no, that’s kinda where I was going with it. My point was he seems to be getting his ideas for new names from the women he targets or doesn’t like.

Tags
None