Donald Smith vs Jonathan Yaniv - 8/11/2020 Criminal Case Update

pr3nt177

"I am suicidal if you don't believe me ask my mum"
kiwifarms.net
I suspect, if he legally changed his name, it has more to do with his need for employment than any legal case.

Most employers will at least do a Google on an applicant before hiring. "Jessica Yaniv" brings up thousands of hits that would keep an employer from hiring him. "Jessica Simpson" gets millions of celebrity hits that would cause this guy's history to be lost in the miasma.
Luckily for everyone yaniv can't keep his mouth shut, he's too smug, thick and needs to brag, so any job he gets will soon be known about and the Company will be made aware of him. jonathan yaniv or jessica simpson makes no odds in the long run. And that filtered pic of his won't stand up, let alone his voice.

Piggy might trot but he can't hide.

I agree with what's been posted above. When I first read through Kari's letter I did think that she sounds very cowlike herself.

If you really want to make the points she's making, there are other ways to phrase it which would have more impact. Saying things like 'you played the trans card' could have easily been rephrased 'you mention Yaniv's transgender status when it has no bearing on the actual facts of the matter'.

She played herself with this letter, IMO.
Agree. Disappointed here, I expected something more articulately written.

Last edited:

theshep

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I agree with what's been posted above. When I first read through Kari's letter I did think that she sounds very cowlike herself.

If you really want to make the points she's making, there are other ways to phrase it which would have more impact. Saying things like 'you played the trans card' could have easily been rephrased 'you mention Yaniv's transgender status when it has no bearing on the actual facts of the matter'.

ProtonMailMan

Chins? What chins?
kiwifarms.net

I might be biased (ok I am biased), but it's better to have an actual attorney at least look over this sort of thing before it goes out.....

Rafal Gan Ganowicz

Please do not rate this user's posts autistic.
kiwifarms.net
The prosecutor DOES have an obligation to see that justice is done.

I agree that KS's letter was not very good--she led with a few pages of rambling vague accusations without "receipts" and only started mentioning specifics in the latter half. But she does allege conduct that could be cause of state-bar discipline were this a U.S. (or California, anyway) matter.
Can somebody tell me who Keri Simpson is?Did Jonny change his name to Jessica Simpson?WTF?

theshep

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

artilleryfroth

kiwifarms.net
Kari Simpson is an activist. She runs 'Culture Guard' which advocates against things like gender identity education in schools etc. She's in cahoots with über-Christian Bill Whatcott, the guy who had a run-in with Ronan/Morgane Oger at the BCHRT.
She’s also apparently a bit of an idiot, based on that letter. She didn’t make any good points, and her inflammatory language will mean nobody takes her complaints seriously.

theshep

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I suspect, if he legally changed his name, it has more to do with his need for employment than any legal case.
I don't think he has legally changed it. It has been posted elsewhere, but this is how he signed his latest form in the Hamm v Yaniv case.

Capture.JPG
Signs as 'J Simpson' - name typed 'Jessica Yaniv'.
Clearly doesn't want to mislead the court!

Short Stack

kiwifarms.net
Just listened to the daring duos phone call with Donald / Mr Cohen on Meowmix.
How can the police NOT do a search warrant on him as he claims to have multiple guns?
Going to shoot him in the head....
Days away from sentencing on an illegal weapons charge.

"why are you whispering?" JY can understand the whispers, & determine the voice is Donalds...but was hearing impaired the other day?
Has anyone reported this to the RCMP?

Second Hand Syringe

My blood is poison
kiwifarms.net
How can the police NOT do a search warrant on him as he claims to have multiple guns?

"why are you whispering?" JY can understand the whispers, & determine the voice is Donalds...but was hearing impaired the other day?
WGKitty reported that during the police search of JY's condo for the taser, Miriam was running out to the alley behind JY's condo and looked to be hiding things behind the dumpsters (if I remember correctly). Could she have been hiding some old rusty firearm from the RCMP search? A long gun would be too obvious, but perhaps JY does illegally posses a handgun or two. It's not like it would be difficult to find a black market firearm in Vancouver.

I've always thought it was a shame that WGKitty didn't go to the alley and collect the goods that were left behind by Miriam, but I don't blame them at all for keeping out of that fucking mess.

Unpleasantness

I'm doing your mom.
kiwifarms.net

That's seriously fucked up. Yaniv needs locking up.

• Agree
Reactions: Allakazam223

Jwhy

A different kind of idol
kiwifarms.net

Death threats are a violation of the CCC.

Norman B. Normal

I probably shouldn't be here.
kiwifarms.net

What the fuck is this, even? I can't make heads or tails of Meow Mix's description of this call:
At approximately 6:15 PM PST on August 19, 2020, Miriam decided to return the call of a spammer providing up-to-date Yaniverse news. As it turns out, in order to proceed answering the phone with JY’s mama, you need speak you have to press 1 to accept.
"Miriam decided to return the call of a spammer"? So this is from the recipient of the call, who is also a "spammer," who also happens to know who Jonathan and Miriam are, and who started recording the call before even talking to anyone, and immediately forwarded the recording to Meow Mix? Pressing X to doubt. And despite Yaniv saying "Donald, you think I don't recognize your voice?", the caller (or "recipient," whatever) is pretty clearly a woman, and sounds a lot like Abby, who just posted a video wrapup of the week on MM. That seems awfully coincidental.

None of which is to say that Yaniv isn't a piece of shit, or to excuse him for spazzing out and making multiple death threats which I hope will come back to bite him. But this all smells a little bit too much like gayops to me.

Short Stack

kiwifarms.net
I'm not promoting or encouraging gayops, yet one would have to think he must get a lot of them being as his phone number is all over the net?
& even if it was gayops, he doesn't have the sense to not make threats?
Caller ID? He could have searched the number the call came from, before returning the call.
All the hangup calls he's made harassing others?
Calling Vancouver PD to report a bomb threat in Langley.
I also wouldn't put it past him to make calls to himself.

I've given up on predicting his meltdown.

• Agree
Reactions: Allakazam223

Bowl of Ramen

Oodles of Noodles
kiwifarms.net
What the fuck is this, even? I can't make heads or tails of Meow Mix's description of this call:

"Miriam decided to return the call of a spammer"? So this is from the recipient of the call, who is also a "spammer," who also happens to know who Jonathan and Miriam are, and who started recording the call before even talking to anyone, and immediately forwarded the recording to Meow Mix? Pressing X to doubt. And despite Yaniv saying "Donald, you think I don't recognize your voice?", the caller (or "recipient," whatever) is pretty clearly a woman, and sounds a lot like Abby, who just posted a video wrapup of the week on MM. That seems awfully coincidental.

None of which is to say that Yaniv isn't a piece of shit, or to excuse him for spazzing out and making multiple death threats which I hope will come back to bite him. But this all smells a little bit too much like gayops to me.
I was thinking it’s that Abby chick, too. You’re really spot on. The whole Meow Mix thing has gotten to be a bit lulzy itself. They’re poking the tranny pedobear, which is fine for us to laugh at, but it puts Donald Smith in a very real predicament. If Yaniv was believed about Donald once, why not again? Furthermore, Donald couldn’t help himself from poking Jonny the first time around anyway. I get it, he’s special, but if he’s so incapable of taking care of himself, let case workers and lawyers do it, not internet vigilantes and Kari Simpson.

MM doesn’t do anonymity well.

BATHMETHAMPHETAMINE

The damned were crammed into a carriage
kiwifarms.net
Someone skilled in the language of the ameeericans wanna do some text version of the conversation between JY & mom and mysterious whisperer? 🙇‍♂️ Those are way easier to go trough instead of these "did I hear it right" videos.

Imho at times it went right direction when the focus was on Donald's rights being potentially violated/him being mistreated in legal system, but Yaniv's retarded messages or the fact he acts like retard weren't inherently necessary. Like his criminal activity and death threats, okay, but I don't get this kind of stuff:

Yaniv’s mother to the court. Maybe you should watch a recent video of the two of them, Yaniv is making death threats about his fantasy step-daughter while his mom (Miriam) strokes and caresses him. The video is creepy; but it provides a more realistic portrayal of the two of them. Here’s a link if you want inform yourself better about Yaniv:
TLDR: Telling that Yaniv is kind of an asshole or creepy isn't really relevant in any way but the focus should have been indeed in everything that is legally relevant.

pr3nt177

"I am suicidal if you don't believe me ask my mum"
kiwifarms.net
Notice Kari never says law enforcement are interested, but keeps implying it. I think she’s full of shit.
Not sure what you were expecting to hear but...
“we are putting together a team of people now with law enforcement agencies that are going to look collectively at all the different, whether it’s Langley RCMP…”

“I think there is a lot of determination in the powers to be to ensure that there are charges laid…”

"full of shit" or otherwise she seems to be doing more than me or you are doing to help Donald, assuming, of course, you're not representing him in court. Time will tell how good their case is (or isn't).

Tags
None