Donald Smith vs Jonathan Yaniv - 8/11/2020 Criminal Case Update

The Un-Clit

After the Dimensional Merge, pussy eats YOU!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I suspect, if he legally changed his name, it has more to do with his need for employment than any legal case.

Most employers will at least do a Google on an applicant before hiring. "Jessica Yaniv" brings up thousands of hits that would keep an employer from hiring him. "Jessica Simpson" gets millions of celebrity hits that would cause this guy's history to be lost in the miasma.
I also find it amusing, and oh so classic Jonnyboy that he chose to take as his new surname the same as that of one of his biggest detractors, Kari Simpson. :cunningpepe:

I'm surprised he didn't go with Jessica Hamm, tbh.

artilleryfroth

kiwifarms.net
Not sure what you were expecting to hear but...
“we are putting together a team of people now with law enforcement agencies that are going to look collectively at all the different, whether it’s Langley RCMP…”

“I think there is a lot of determination in the powers to be to ensure that there are charges laid…”

"full of shit" or otherwise she seems to be doing more than me or you are doing to help Donald, assuming, of course, you're not representing him in court. Time will tell how good their case is (or isn't).
She never actually says any law enforcement agencies or their staff are involved. Did you miss that? I would bet real money she’s “putting together a team” of mentally ill freaks like Donald who think they have contacts/influence in law enforcement. Obviously you think she has actual clout (the court transcript tells a different story, as do her filings). Time will tell then, won’t it.

• Feels
Reactions: ProtonMailMan

pr3nt177

"I am suicidal if you don't believe me ask my mum"
kiwifarms.net
I also find it amusing, and oh so classic Jonnyboy that he chose to take as his new surname the same as that of one of his biggest detractors, Kari Simpson. :cunningpepe:

I'm surprised he didn't go with Jessica Hamm, tbh.
I suppose paying homage to his waxing ladies, DaSilva (what with his Brazilian(?) heritage an' all) or Benipal, was expecting too much.

Reactions: The Un-Clit

Jwhy

A different kind of idol
kiwifarms.net
She never actually says any law enforcement agencies or their staff are involved. Did you miss that? I would bet real money she’s “putting together a team” of mentally ill freaks like Donald who think they have contacts/influence in law enforcement. Obviously you think she has actual clout (the court transcript tells a different story, as do her filings). Time will tell then, won’t it.
Even brainlets can get Yaniv thrown in jail.

• Optimistic
Reactions: ProtonMailMan

Short Stack

kiwifarms.net
This name change is just bullshit...so he applies for a job...what does he put down for work history, without fronting himself off as yanny?
All his tech reviews? Not him anymore...someone named simpson.
Just another of our legal eagles great ideas...that bites the dust.

His only salvation would be anonymity in another town or country
Yet it's the attention he craves...so anonymity would be a no go for him

JYBlowsIt

ONLY THE STRONG WILL SURVIVE
kiwifarms.net
This name change is just bullshit...so he applies for a job...what does he put down for work history, without fronting himself off as yanny?
All his tech reviews? Not him anymore...someone named simpson.
Just another of our legal eagles great ideas...that bites the dust.

His only salvation would be anonymity in another town or country
Yet it's the attention he craves...so anonymity would be a no go for him
That's a good question. Do they ask if you ever had any previous names in Canadia? Some places do it in the USA.

Most likely he'd lie, of course, but maybe there's a way to find out if he isn't who he says he is.

The Un-Clit

After the Dimensional Merge, pussy eats YOU!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That's a good question. Do they ask if you ever had any previous names in Canadia? Some places do it in the USA.

Most likely he'd lie, of course, but maybe there's a way to find out if he isn't who he says he is.
When someone looks at "Jessica Simpson's" resume with the intent of interviewing them and fact-checks online, it will turn up nothing matching. Then the interviewer says 'No time for bullshit resumes, into the delete folder. NEXT' or else notice all the Jonny Yaniv matches instead, and deletes it even faster.

At best he'll be asked to explain why his name dosent match the jobs he's applying for. If he lies, he's toast. if he tells the truth, he's burned toast. It's really lose/lose for him to make this name change.

Second Hand Syringe

My blood is poison
kiwifarms.net
When someone looks at "Jessica Simpson's" resume with the intent of interviewing them and fact-checks online, it will turn up nothing matching. Then the interviewer says 'No time for bullshit resumes, into the delete folder. NEXT' or else notice all the Jonny Yaniv matches instead, and deletes it even faster.

At best he'll be asked to explain why his name dosent match the jobs he's applying for. If he lies, he's toast. if he tells the truth, he's burned toast. It's really lose/lose for him to make this name change.
As soon as someone hires him they'll be blasted with e-mails from concerned people revealing JY's true identity. He'll have to move out of the lower mainland if he ever wants to hold another job for more than two weeks.

Cynically Insane

They must have taken my marbles away
kiwifarms.net
I doubt it is real. I have been searching and can't find the campaign. My guess is that they are trolling JY as anti bully BC was involved in the conversation until suspension.

Do you really think that, say maybe Kari, could raise $80k for Donald with so little advertising that no one here found out about? Logic dicatates this is not genuine.

ETA: I hope I am wrong.

The Dude

Bro, don't even bro, bro.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Perhaps it is simply an homage to his body-double with twice the IQ as JY.. None other than Homer Simpson?
Dude, that's not Homer, that's his father proudly serving in the US Military during WWII. Behind Nazi lines, no less.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: Norman B. Normal

pr3nt177

"I am suicidal if you don't believe me ask my mum"
kiwifarms.net
Looks like Smith had the charges dropped.

View attachment 1569207
Good news at last. yaniv must be seething, after all Donald is the reason he "lost" his promotions job...Donald is the reason he "lives in fear" of having his "dress ripped off" and of being "raped".

Cue vids to his TikTok kids. Suicide attempt(s)/bomb threats/armed raiders/threatening phone calls next on the agenda. Best get that private security back, you could always call the local cops jonny, oh wait...

Oh to be a fly on the wall atm.

Unpleasantness

I'm doing your mom.
kiwifarms.net
Good news at last. yaniv must be seething, after all Donald is the reason he "lost" his promotions job...Donald is the reason he "lives in fear" of having his "dress ripped off" and of being "raped".

Cue vids to his TikTok kids. Suicide attempt(s)/bomb threats/armed raiders/threatening phone calls. Best get that private security back jonny.

Oh to be a fly on the wall atm.
Somebody needs to get fucked for Donald spending a month in prison.
I hope it's yaniv and the prosecutor

Tags
None