Donald Smith vs Jonathan Yaniv - 8/11/2020 Criminal Case Update

pr3nt177

"I am suicidal if you don't believe me ask my mum"
kiwifarms.net
yaniv not a happy faux tranny. Bless.

1599159189147.png

jonathan yaniv aka jessica yaniv aka jessica simpson is not going to let the matter drop, legal bod that he is. I'm chuffed to bits to see him so angry at Donald's charges being dropped, a double celebration. I liked how Donald didn't make a big thing about fatty's comment, he's learning.

edited: added vid
edited again: boo-hoo whining to the kids :lit: (still arty with the "cleavage" line I see)

1599170554051.png

I'll lay bets on him now encouraging the kids to harass Donald. All we need now are the balcony suicide meowings/ambulance & police attendance, threatening WGkitty to complete the job. He's just "won" $2500 the boy should be celebrating.

"Not enough court resources" my arse. Appears to be enough resources to entertain you in all your other cases laddy.

"Almost a year and a half"? Didn't this Smith/yaniv stuff only start in July/Aug 2019 at the BCHRT?...so 12 months at best. smh.

Last edited:

pr3nt177

kiwifarms.net
Kari Simpson declares war on the courts and blames the gays for her questionable defeat in court.
downloaded copy

Cynically Insane

They must have taken my marbles away
kiwifarms.net
downloaded copy
I appreciate what Kari has done for Donald, but it is obvious that she has become a liability in his legal struggles. Either she doesn't care and just wants to continue to pursue her own agenda, or she is too blind to see reality. The best thing for Donald would be for her to assist him in raising the funds to hire a good lawyer.

With proper counsel DFS would be out of trouble in no time. Kari can continue to support him socially and Donald would still be a net benefit to her cause.

JY's Tampon

kiwifarms.net
I appreciate what Kari has done for Donald, but it is obvious that she has become a liability in his legal struggles. Either she doesn't care and just wants to continue to pursue her own agenda, or she is too blind to see reality. The best thing for Donald would be for her to assist him in raising the funds to hire a good lawyer.

With proper counsel DFS would be out of trouble in no time. Kari can continue to support him socially and Donald would still be a net benefit to her cause.
Kari is an idiot and is definitely using him. I'm sure she's holding the bond over his head but is it even in effect since the charges have been stayed?

Jwhy

A different kind of idol
kiwifarms.net

Kari is an idiot and is definitely using him. I'm sure she's holding the bond over his head but is it even in effect since the charges have been stayed?
On one hand, it would be funny to watch Kari's Jihad crash and burn but on the other, I want Yaniv in jail. Hmmm decisions

:thinking:

• Winner
Reactions: anameisaname

ProtonMailMan

Chins? What chins?
kiwifarms.net

Relying on an "attorney only in my own mind" to resolve your legal troubles for you is definitely doing it the hard way......

hellohap

kiwifarms.net
Relying on an "attorney only in my own mind" to resolve your legal troubles for you is definitely doing it the hard way......
You'd think with the 80k in donations Donald could afford a real one ;).

I don't know how to add videos to this site for archiving but I see that Kari filmed Donald doing an update about the current small claims litigation and going on about the "sex activist judge" barring Kari from being Donald's advocate. The posted synopsis of the video:

Ok, complaint about sex activist Judge Gary Cohen will be made public tomorrow. I needed a copy of the Court Order prohibiting my from assisting Donald Smith. When we went to the Small Claims counter the poor girl couldn’t talk to me so she had to deal with Donald!! Donald also filed an application requiring Yaniv to produce the information Judge Gaffer ordered him to submit to the court on September 9, 2020, but Yaniv misrepresented the purpose of the hearing and lied to the judge stating is was to proceed to trial.

pr3nt177

kiwifarms.net
I don't know how to add videos to this site for archiving but I see that Kari filmed Donald doing an update about the current small claims litigation and going on about the "sex activist judge" barring Kari from being Donald's advocate. The posted synopsis of the video:
Here you go

sixthwave

Here for the ☕️
Verified Kiwileak
kiwifarms.net
Pretty sure I called Kari an idiot a month ago on here and got told I didn’t know what I was on about.... I do feel bad for Donald though. He’s a bit of a fuckup in how he handles things, but I think he means well.
She's absolutely self serving to push her own agenda here, those who didn't see that early on are blind as fuck.

Short Stack

kiwifarms.net
I don't know who or what Kari is.
I do know she's trying to help Donald.
IMHO before you go bashing Kari, how about stepping up to help Donald, a GFM for legal assistance or something?

Or just watch him twist in the wind for laughs?
In the states there are resources available for those mentally challenged, anything similar in leafland
Attached is a basic search for those services in the states.
Whoever or whatever Kari is, I'll apply the "my enemies enemy is my friend"
& I loath JY

hellohap

kiwifarms.net
IMHO before you go bashing Kari, how about stepping up to help Donald, a GFM for legal assistance or something?
Maybe people don't feel obliged after someone faked a GFM with $80,000 dollars in donations and spread it around. If people believe he's already been adequately funded, why bother with a GFM. Whoever created that fake probably caused more harm than good.

artilleryfroth

kiwifarms.net
Maybe people don't feel obliged after someone faked a GFM with $80,000 dollars in donations and spread it around. If people believe he's already been adequately funded, why bother with a GFM. Whoever created that fake probably caused more harm than good.
I’ll absolutely donate to his defence fund if it’s set up with a proviso that the money is to be spent on a proper lawyer who knows what they are doing. Someone more local would be much better placed to work that part out.

hellohap

kiwifarms.net
After reading that document I think Kari made the case as to why the judge was right. If Kari had any level of sensibility and wasn't so autistic herself she should have had Donald ask the courts "If I can't have Kari as my 'disability advocate' then is there is someone or some organization the courts can recommend to help guide me through these difficult court matters"?.

Kari is in over her head. I started watching some of her other videos and she and her organization seem to be vocally anti-LGBTQ with a specific hate of the trans community except for Jenn Smith.

When I read her complaint to the courts I noticed how her biases came straight out. She couldn't even address the LGBTQ community without mocking them by putting `++++` on the end. I half expected to see the phrase 'alphabet soup'. It also wouldn't surprise me if Kari knew who this judge was previously as well, despite her claim to the contrary.

I applaud Kari for putting up collateral (her claim) to get Donald out of jail. That doesn't mean that Kari is the right person to advocate for Donald. She's blind to her own faults and limitations, and seems to be ignorant of her own biases. I think Kari's only goal is to weaponize the courts against Jonathan, and I think it has less to do with really helping Donald through his legal troubles.

Kari seems to exemplify the idea of the blind leading the blind at this point. She seems in way over her head on this.

Tags
None