Don't be a disgusting coomer, don't be OP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Popper Whiting

Irreverent Crack Baby
kiwifarms.net
Most of the paypig goo likely ended up on a photo of Ethan.
Given the way the paypigs are I hate to break it to you the coom didn't go onto a photo. It went into one of these.

Attachments

• GuntBodyPillow.png
    GuntBodyPillow.png
    486.7 KB · Views: 201
Last edited:

electric mouse

lindsay souvannarath v2.0 (now with more autism!)
kiwifarms.net
Amazing how quickly a bunch of dudes are to jump in to tell someone how to increase their load sizes.
I know this is the wrong takeaway from the past few pages and I doubt that guy ever has opportunity to trickle his cumshot on anything—or in anyone—but expensive and wasteful colour print-outs of a gunted preggo pedo pony, but cumshots that consist of a few pathetic dribbles of cum are unattractive, and I thank my friendly fellow Kiwis for trying to do some community service by helping someone potentially increase their load size, even if that someone is just some wastoid coomer. :feels:

The First Fag

Null's Bitch.
kiwifarms.net
I know this is the wrong takeaway from the past few pages and I doubt that guy ever has opportunity to trickle his cumshot on anything—or in anyone—but expensive and wasteful colour print-outs of a gunted preggo pedo pony, but cumshots that consist of a few pathetic dribbles of cum are unattractive, and I thank my friendly fellow Kiwis for trying to do some community service by helping someone potentially increase their load size, even if that someone is just some wastoid coomer. :feels:
Please change the subject. The bill at my next therapist appointment is gonna be higher than Snoop Dogg after 4 PM if we keep going.

AltisticRight

Free 🌽 202 E 37th St VA, Richmond, 901-922-9912
Forum Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Edit: it appears that some users are sick of this, let's try to not give the coomer anymore attention.
Edit 2: I had to mop the OP's pathetic performance because of too many reports.

What did I even walk into? Glad I'm working from home, no minimum wage cleaner will be happy cleaning up spilt coffee from my desk.

Congratulations new user, you just exposed a bunch of old users as semen experts. Still, cooming to that paedophilic abomination is orders worse than knowing too much about jizz.

Last edited:

Moliberry

kiwifarms.net
Spoiler your pathetic drizzle you disgusting coomer
Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.