Don't be a disgusting coomer, don't be OP.

• The site is having difficulties because our bandwidth is totally overextended. Our 1Gbps line is at 100% even when there aren't 8000 people on the site. We were supposed to get a second Gbps line months ago but I'm struggling to get technicians scheduled to set it up.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Popper Whiting

Irreverent Crack Baby
kiwifarms.net
Most of the paypig goo likely ended up on a photo of Ethan.
Given the way the paypigs are I hate to break it to you the coom didn't go onto a photo. It went into one of these.

Attachments

• GuntBodyPillow.png
    GuntBodyPillow.png
    486.7 KB · Views: 203
Last edited:

electric mouse

lindsay souvannarath v2.0 (now with more autism!)
kiwifarms.net
Amazing how quickly a bunch of dudes are to jump in to tell someone how to increase their load sizes.
I know this is the wrong takeaway from the past few pages and I doubt that guy ever has opportunity to trickle his cumshot on anything—or in anyone—but expensive and wasteful colour print-outs of a gunted preggo pedo pony, but cumshots that consist of a few pathetic dribbles of cum are unattractive, and I thank my friendly fellow Kiwis for trying to do some community service by helping someone potentially increase their load size, even if that someone is just some wastoid coomer. :feels:

The First Fag

Null's Bitch.
kiwifarms.net
I know this is the wrong takeaway from the past few pages and I doubt that guy ever has opportunity to trickle his cumshot on anything—or in anyone—but expensive and wasteful colour print-outs of a gunted preggo pedo pony, but cumshots that consist of a few pathetic dribbles of cum are unattractive, and I thank my friendly fellow Kiwis for trying to do some community service by helping someone potentially increase their load size, even if that someone is just some wastoid coomer. :feels:
Please change the subject. The bill at my next therapist appointment is gonna be higher than Snoop Dogg after 4 PM if we keep going.

AltisticRight

Free 🌽 202 E 37th St VA, Richmond, 901-922-9912
Forum Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Edit: it appears that some users are sick of this, let's try to not give the coomer anymore attention.
Edit 2: I had to mop the OP's pathetic performance because of too many reports.

What did I even walk into? Glad I'm working from home, no minimum wage cleaner will be happy cleaning up spilt coffee from my desk.

Congratulations new user, you just exposed a bunch of old users as semen experts. Still, cooming to that paedophilic abomination is orders worse than knowing too much about jizz.

Last edited:

Moliberry

kiwifarms.net
Spoiler your pathetic drizzle you disgusting coomer
Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.