don't judge me for what I'm about to tell you.... -

Xenomorph

I pulled off your wings, and I laughed.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Amber, you took a picture of your bloody loose fatty stool complete with blood clots and dying womb tissue in the fucking tiny ass toilet and blood on the floor and not one piece of tp, then you snapped one of your huge ass stank pants with what looked like Rotel in them with Strawberry jam on the ER floor...bitch nothing else you do will shock us.

Wonky Eye

set me on fahr
kiwifarms.net
I tapped out as soon as I heard "I'm akchully reellee shooketh". Nope. 18 seconds in and I give up, I know her content isn't worth compromising my sanity anymore.

Capture - Copie.PNG

ADHD

セックスキッテン
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Ah, she's already publishing a "best of my career" album.
Eh, that's fitting, she's a total has-been at this point.

This season of the Amberlynn Reid show is the fucking worst. I'm going to give this video a shot but I have no enthusiasm going into it.

EDIT: She claims her Captain Crunch mukbang was the "most degrading" thing she's ever done for money. :story: Also that the video showing her going down the stairs she was only "pretending" it was hard for her to do it. Sure, Jan.

Jude followers, beware: She's channeling Jude with zooming in on her face and doing what I can only describe as laughing like Jude.

Miley Cyrus is her heart and soul. (Suck it, Becky!)

Mentions giving a double handjob in the movie theater.

Flashback to the time she cut her hand cutting open an avocado and had to go to the ER "but I have to eat first!"

In second grade she wrote on a sticky note "Will you have sex with me?". The note did not reach its intended recipient, her teacher found it and recognized the handwriting, Amber got in trouble with her parents.

Last edited:

C3PBRO

YOUR AND IDIOT
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She claims her Captain Crunch mukbang was the "most degrading" thing she's ever done for money. :story: Also that the video showing her going down the stairs she was only "pretending" it was hard for her to do it. Sure, Jan.

"Joke's on them, I was only pretending to be retarded."

The lore belongs to the Ambersphere now, not to you Amber. The Ambersphere keeps better track of it than you do which is why you are such a colossal internet laughingstock in the first place, and no amount of retroactively editing the canon will make you look less retarded, stupid, or fat. You didn't eat a bunch of food to troll, you do that every day. You never breezed down those stairs, and Dumbledore isn't fucking gay. Get your narc paws off our vintage luls.

HAUL&GAIN

One Size fits AL(L)
kiwifarms.net
1617740174699.png
1617740763830.png

DoN't JuDgE MiiII~ gonna play a sad card game alone AGAIN
refer to her morbid video timeline when she hasn't changed- still maintaining and acting condescending 500lb fat fuck throughout this clickbait video.

EDIT: Duck Lip thinking- "dont judge me for what i about to tell you" part she got in trouble at 2nd grade-teacher found her note "will you have sex with me" to a girl.... what's with morbid women sharing sex topics?! its fucking gross to sit and listen to

Last edited:

Slappy McGherkin

Bartender? Make that a double.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I tapped out as soon as I heard "I'm akchully reellee shooketh".
I made it a few seconds more than you, but yeah, that shooketh set the stage for an immediate nope out for me. Clickbait Hamber gonna clickbait.

BUT THIS WAS SO REQUESTED YOUSE GUISE!!!!!!
I want names, the name of the one retard who actually requested this from DOFF (that's my new YDHB name for Hamber, by the way -- Dumb Obese Fat Fuck).

:drink: