don't judge me for what I'm about to tell you.... -

Schmoochers

"Hackers are nerdy, pasty, tubby, little geeks."
kiwifarms.net
Amber, you took a picture of your bloody loose fatty stool complete with blood clots and dying womb tissue in the fucking tiny ass toilet and blood on the floor and not one piece of tp, then you snapped one of your huge ass stank pants with what looked like Rotel in them with Strawberry jam on the ER floor...bitch nothing else you do will shock us.
I haven't seen that and now I need to.

Pippeyy

kiwifarms.net
One of my favorites. Watching Big Al try to squeeze out tears while spinning her tale about a "panic attack" which was actually just a fight over forgetting the tube turkey.
Also trying to force words into the Thumbtards mouth, but Al says she's not manipulative though, so....
Amber is now so boring we post much better videos in the threads of her new videos for fatty entertainment.

Bland Crumbs

What in the matrix Hell????????
kiwifarms.net
Amber, you took a picture of your bloody loose fatty stool complete with blood clots and dying womb tissue in the fucking tiny ass toilet and blood on the floor and not one piece of tp, then you snapped one of your huge ass stank pants with what looked like Rotel in them with Strawberry jam on the ER floor...bitch nothing else you do will shock us.
Dodged a bullet with not seeing that one.

giga melt

vibe check
kiwifarms.net
Amberlynn getting shitfaced and punching the girl who slept with her ex and her (then) 13 year old brother is a great addition to her lore.
this inclusion was so strange. was this girl her brother's gf? so she was upset she slept with her brother and then her boyfriend? and mentioned her brother because she was upset the girl cheated on her brother + slept with her boyfriend? or what is going on there lol...

junkiemoth

kiwifarms.net
I couldn't quite put my finger on it but now I think i finally got it. Whenever she turns to the side, her tiny round mouth area makes her look like Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum from Disney's Alice in Wonderland:
E47C2120-874B-46E9-8738-6921054C9958.png

BAF7786A-93D8-4138-BD3F-D306FE1208FB.jpeg
(that, and the overall body shape too, although she could only dream about her layyyrgs being as skinny)

giga melt

vibe check
kiwifarms.net
Indeed, shes very proud of her handys
It's a weird flex. Mostly, it's probably because that's the most risky sexy story she has. She was in high school so I won't fault her for "not knowing" or not realising she was lesbian or whatever else because like nobody knows who they are in high school especially not queer people. I think she sees it as a fun zany story she can tell to shock her friends and audience, whether or not it's really true, because it's something to talk about. I think there's some semblance of truth there (maybe not a double handjob, but a handjob) because she was a fat girl desperate for attention and some boy gave it to her and got hard in the film and asked her to do something about it. That doesn't have anything to do with sexuality and everything to do with her being a dumb cunt who'd do tricks for peanuts if it made someone clap.

funtimesrun56

kiwifarms.net
It is strange she brings up the handjobs so much considering I could have sworn she said she never liked guys at all and was always more into females. Havent watched video yet all the way just few secs but is the 3rd grade note not concerning to anyone? Wonder if this sparked a visit from DEFACs to the Reid household. She did mention being taken from her parents around 9 at one point. Cause any kid who writes that kind of question on a note it's going to get brought up to administration besides just telling the parents, even if it is a simple wording mistake.

Owlflaps

The sound of your impending doom
kiwifarms.net
I also think she loves mentioning when MEN "flirt" with her

Amber is fucking delusional. The only men that would be attracted to her are feeders. The only kind of women that she can attract are dumpy bottom feeders like Density and Becky.

this inclusion was so strange. was this girl her brother's gf? so she was upset she slept with her brother and then her boyfriend? and mentioned her brother because she was upset the girl cheated on her brother + slept with her boyfriend? or what is going on there lol...

It sounds like typical white trash drama.

Let's Find Out!

Get your boots off my bed and GO TO YOUR ROOM!!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Tony is only 18 months younger than Hamber, btw.

PropaGONDA

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Amber reminds me of a person I went to grade school with, she was fat as fuck, claimed to be bisexual/lesbian and always bragged about her sexual exploits with men, (in jr high to high school mind you, where lying about your sexual history to seem cool) later revealed to be false. Must be a fat bitch pathological liar thing, attention seeking... she is still stuck in that teenager mentality. Basically lying about hand jobs and her sexual appeal to men as some sort of social clout but to anyone with some sort of sense, you can see right through that bullshit.

Sargon of ACAB

kiwifarms.net
The only reason men would "flirt" with Fat Amber is
1. they were being nice and she misread it
2. they know she has money and want on the payroll
3. they are looking for a one night stand and think fat girls are easy

Amber will never admit that she is judged on the content of her character not her size. If she were a good person it would show and there would be less to mock her for.
4. They were dared or paid
5. They're making fun of her
6. They have a crushing fetish and know she'd Kirby the shit outta them