don't judge me for what I'm about to tell you.... -

Turd Fergusson

kiwifarms.net
It is not so much of what she says that it is said by a 30-year-old woman. I do not know many women that would talk like that unless incredibly drunk or stone. It reminds me of any number of high school jocks or popular girls that life suddenly stopped when they left high school now live an incredibly boring life and always reminisce of the "good old time". She is stuck in this "self-made prison" with no interest, no stable employment, living a delusional life.

Smoovy Jay

Edibles, sex and livestreaming
kiwifarms.net
Fat Al is really trying to channel Chantal with her sexy crazy past and neither is convincing us.

Amber prattling on about everything she’s overcome like she’s some strong warrior is completely negated by the fact she’s an emotionally stunted 600 pound toddler.

She shrieked in excitement as she told a boring story about cutting herself while trying to open an avocado as if it was the craziest experience ever. We’ve all cut ourselves by accident, it’s not interesting to anyone. Eric and Ricky must be so happy to not live with that shrieking monster anymore.

John Webster

Ah HoPe YoU wAsN't BuYiN' dRuGs
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Ah yes. The clip show no one in the history of anything has ever requested or wanted, nor ever would want. Our prize pig has no one to play her little card match with and so she must reinvent the 2-4 player rule that is so common to these games, and with a nearly 20-minute length video, to boot. How stunneenly brave and raw and real, you guize.

Very Honest Content

(Formerly a) Niggo(?)
kiwifarms.net
What the fuck, page four and no recaps? Well, looks like I'm taking one, giant one, for the team here gorls.

Hahah, that shitty intro with more AI buffered shitty pictures of her than pictures not altered. Great start, hippo. Amber wants you to believe this type of video is enjoyed and fun and like a new series. It's none of these. She claims a mookbung was her low point, inserts the clip, who taught her to try like this? Anyway, crunch cereal mookbung Amber? Like 2/3rds the size of current Amber. Bitch needs to switch to fat free milk and has for years now. Now the steps video, OK now I get why this is almost 20 minutes, half of it will be recaps, sly fat lazy fuck Amber. Amber made a fool of herself after Density left and she got drunk on camera, more clips here, porking up in these too, like 3/4ths current size Amber, I'm blaming all the elbees gained from 475 to 600 on the booze after seeing these smash cuts to the past against today. Amber hates her body, feeling is very mutual trust me. December was her worst body experience when she got a stomach bug, I'm not even entertaining any speculation. She gets frisky when drunk, now some question evasion. These annoying cuts are making this a skip. She'd feed mayo to her childhood bully, because everything is full of cholesterol when it comes to Amber. Amber has no dreams of superpowers but she wants to snap her fingers and eat anything without consequences, because of course she does. She wants to be on My 600 Pound Mockery-of-Life. Amber is jealous of people getting away with stuff while she gets harshly judged for pizza opinions. Miley Cyrus fetish is more filler here, Amber's hands are too fat to just pick one card at a time. Amber used to give out hand-jobs, gross. A card asks fuck/marry/kill among missing other players, great. Amber explains away her lip herpes as not an STD, uh not really but OK. 15 year old Amber hit a girl who fucked her brother and ex boyfriend within an hour, because she's a fat asshole who deserves scorn obviously even as a kid. Dodging religious questions, working out question oh the fucking irony! VictimLynn story time about how she overcomes everything but the ability to put the fork down. Amber didn't wear pants and needed to shut her blinds, what did Kentucky ever do to her to deserve that huh? Amber had to bike in her mom's high heels to tell her brother to come home to the trailer when she was seven or eight, she broke her ankle on the heels going home, suddenly though she recalls an avocado that she couldn't open without stabbing herself, here's the clips. Amber didn't get in trouble often with her parents, sure Jan, but in 2nd grade wrote a note asking if someone would have intercourse with her before it got intercepted by the teacher who busted her by her handwriting after it was dropped under her chair. Amber liked girls all along, especially when giving out the hand-jobs, right? This video was painfully fucking dull and the editing made me want to turn it off.

Seems like it's a section three of the Amber cycle video but it's not good. Save your twenty minutes of your life and learn how to avoid being an avacado hand victim instead.

Blanche

I am the biggest slut.
kiwifarms.net
It is strange she brings up the handjobs so much considering I could have sworn she said she never liked guys at all and was always more into females. Havent watched video yet all the way just few secs but is the 3rd grade note not concerning to anyone? Wonder if this sparked a visit from DEFACs to the Reid household. She did mention being taken from her parents around 9 at one point. Cause any kid who writes that kind of question on a note it's going to get brought up to administration besides just telling the parents, even if it is a simple wording mistake.
What was on the note?

giga melt

vibe check
kiwifarms.net
Thought it was odd Amber implied she'd been touched/abused by a family member or someone close to her too, but the story about the note kind of makes sense in that case because kids who are sexually abused do stuff like that... but amber lahhhs so who knows. I just don't know if she would follow that up with a story about the sex note to make it seem more valid, like she isn't that smart lol. has she ever alluded to being molested or anything before (besides rain and petals eavesdrop)

Blanche

I am the biggest slut.
kiwifarms.net
She asked her female friend that was coming to her house later if she would have sex with her at 8 years old
Oh goodness. That is red flag city, what happened in that house??

Thought it was odd Amber implied she'd been touched/abused by a family member or someone close to her too, but the story about the note kind of makes sense in that case because kids who are sexually abused do stuff like that... but amber lahhhs so who knows. I just don't know if she would follow that up with a story about the sex note to make it seem more valid, like she isn't that smart lol. has she ever alluded to being molested or anything before (besides rain and petals eavesdrop)
Molestation is incredibly common in childhood. I know Amber can be a terrible person, but there is a huge possibility she is being truthful.

Owlflaps

The sound of your impending doom
kiwifarms.net

A very thunk provoking question was asked @ 12:28. "What is the most difficult thing you have overcome and how did you get there?" She claims that she overcame "alot." Sis is a damn LAH.

No one disputes that she had a hard childhood. But to say that she actually overcame her trauma is laughable. She is still heavily obese. She is an adult capable of making her own decisions, but consciously chooses to be a cunt that will never take accountability for her actions.

giga melt

vibe check
kiwifarms.net
Oh goodness. That is red flag city, what happened in that house??

Molestation is incredibly common in childhood. I know Amber can be a terrible person, but there is a huge possibility she is being truthful.
yeah the combo of these two things is what makes it seem more believable, that she did something like that (ask another eight year old to have sex) if she was abused. i dislike being the person who doesn't believe a csa survivor so it stuck out to me too. especially considering she said it was with another girl, even if she used it as a "i've always liked girls" moment it's incredibly common as well to project your own abuse onto another person your age/gender and try to replicate it at that age.

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2064721
DoN't JuDgE MiiII~ gonna play a sad card game alone AGAIN
refer to her morbid video timeline when she hasn't changed- still maintaining and acting condescending 500lb fat fuck throughout this clickbait video.

EDIT: Duck Lip thinking- "dont judge me for what i about to tell you" part she got in trouble at 2nd grade-teacher found her note "will you have sex with me" to a girl.... what's with morbid women sharing sex topics?! its fucking gross to sit and listen to
Blow that booger out of your nose and wash your nasty hair, you fat, lying fuck.

PropaGONDA

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Nothing really to say about this video, but here's a screenshot that foretells what her face will look like after she finally has that massive stroke that's been brewing inside her orange chicken clogged arteries for the last decade.
View attachment 2067482
I'm shocked her ham hocks can actually extend enough to be able to have her hands reach her face to do a somewhat OK eyeliner job. I mean we know she shovels food down her mouth, but still. Not much precision needed for that.