don't judge me for what I'm about to tell you.... -

Borbie Dahl

Among Which!
kiwifarms.net
The double handjob she is referring to is her eating two corndogs at once. lmao who the fuck is so proud of that shit..she has mentioned this movie handjob shit 500 times like some badge of honor.
Embarrassing sexual displays are on the checklist for narcissism. Embarrassingly cringe and ridiculous for everyone else, but the person (amber) thinks she’s Michelle pfiefers (or however you spell that) catwoman from that good Batman in the 90’s. If you look up personality clusters, like if your bored, or really creepily researching people you don’t know, (guilty), Amber is a solid cluster B. Like checks every box. The sad part of that tho is cluster B ppl, at least the book answer anyway, is these folks will not get help & will lie & deceive if forced into ‘help’. So basically there’s no hope for her. That used to make me hopeful for better content someday, but now it just feels sad. This chick wrecked her life & wont see it. She won’t turn it around & blames everything other than the real thing. There’s a part of me that wants to reach her but I know it’s futile. She’s a trash bitch that doesn’t deserve a tenth of the worlds attention she receives & her parents are worse. I hate her for tricking me into feeling bad for her. At the same time she’s a human being. Fuck. Idk man.

Tony is only 18 months younger than Hamber, btw.
Irish twins they call that

Thought it was odd Amber implied she'd been touched/abused by a family member or someone close to her too, but the story about the note kind of makes sense in that case because kids who are sexually abused do stuff like that... but amber lahhhs so who knows. I just don't know if she would follow that up with a story about the sex note to make it seem more valid, like she isn't that smart lol. has she ever alluded to being molested or anything before (besides rain and petals eavesdrop)
There’s an ‘uncle’ she Will Not talk about or tolerate questions about, who it has been rumored touched her up as a youngin. I can’t find the clip so I guess take this with a grain of salt. She mentioned it on a younow like once. Tammy might talk about it but I don’t think al will.

Wit Shoes

kiwifarms.net
Weird how she's bragging about her double handjobs and mentions an ex boyfriend then 5 mins later says I've known i was a lesbeen since kindergarten... Make it make sense.
Fat girls, especially high school-age girls, will do ANYTHING for attention.

I'm sure she did the handy for the two boys who bought her way into the movie. What a moment of glory! It's given her a story to tell for 15 more years.

She and Chantal were both thirsty teenage attention whores.

notfoodienotbeauty

kiwifarms.net
I don't know how anyone could believe that nonsense.
I doubt she even knows how to handle a vagina (which is sad given she's a supposedly ''seasoned'' lesbian) let alone a dick.
Destiny was the first person she ever touched. Which makes you wonder how she could have been forced to touch Casey if she says she never even touched him. She lived with Krystal for 4 years and they only kissed.
Weird how she's bragging about her double handjobs and mentions an ex boyfriend then 5 mins later says I've known i was a lesbeen since kindergarten... Make it make sense.
She has always said she though she bi until age 16 or 17. She can't even remember the lies she tells.