don’t judge me - 7/25/2019

Gorlax

kiwifarms.net
Idk why we’re even getting news on the swimming pool, we’ll never see her in it. She’d have to finally show her layyygs with a swimsuit on. I doubt there are any in her size anyway, nor could she physically put one on, so updates on the pool are useless.

But we should be grateful that Amblord has blessed us with this raw look into her life and her journey...to the refrigerator for some precooked bacons.

Loves to Huff

Fantabulously Greasy
kiwifarms.net
Dude when she's watching them clean the pool all I can think is "Wow. They're two grown ass men housing someone like Amber. She's just watching them be responsible, cleaning and such. It's so weird. She should be in a nursing home or something."
Becky was out of town so they had to babysit while she colored and waited on her dinner to be ready. Like a fucking toddler.

HamFan

Hi, guize! OK, so
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 858724View attachment 858725View attachment 858726View attachment 858727
Looking awful as ever, forehead fat causing a shadow on her face lol
And her usual unhealed bruises, purple armpit, etc.View attachment 858729
Cawk
View attachment 858730
Beetus hands intensifiesView attachment 858732
Too fat to lift her eyebrows omfg
View attachment 858733View attachment 858734
Cumming
View attachment 858735
LololololView attachment 858736View attachment 858737
Shes triggered by that plate of pasta look at her EYES
She spent all this time avoiding drugs and her parents' lifestyle only to eat herself to the point that she looks like a tweeker.

Tear People Up

Mental things is scary
kiwifarms.net
Idk why we’re even getting news on the swimming pool, we’ll never see her in it. She’d have to finally show her layyygs with a swimsuit on. I doubt there are any in her size anyway, nor could she physically put one on, so updates on the pool are useless.
She’s already been in the pool on Eric’s vlog. She was wearing her leggeens of course. No word on how she got in or out of the pool. THAT I would like to see almost as much as her legs.

Edit: added screenshot.

Last edited:

Gorlax

kiwifarms.net
She’s already been in the pool on Eric’s vlog. She was wearing her leggeens of course. No word on how she got in or out of the pool. THAT I would like to see almost as much as her legs.

View attachment 858855
Well I'm a dumbass.
And I was just about to say how funny it would be if she wore her laygeens into the pool just to protect her crusty laygs from the haydurs...This bitch lmao

Dog Prom 3D

I had to get away from those anuses for a while.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Don't worry. They might be making bathing suits for deathfats now, but they don't seem to be making them for infinifats.

Yet.
When you're as fat as Amber, everything is a bathing suit.

If I were the fags I would never forgive Becky for going away and leaving me in charge of this mess. Honestly, this pushes the boundaries of even the best of friendships. I wonder if she took a dump on their pillows before she drove off. I seriously would let her starve while Becky was gone. She wants food, she can get it herself. She wants her ass clean, the lawn sprinkler is outside. Jesus Christ.

Diet Coke 4 Life

When I peek, it is in the line of duty.
kiwifarms.net
"Tomatoes! I don't like tomatoes!" <disgusted look>

That's okay, Hamber. Tomatoes (and pretty much the rest of the known universe) don't like you, either.
Wait wait wait, hold up. She doesn't like tomatoes? This coming from the gorl who uses tomato juice, diced tomatos, tomato paste and tomato sauce in one fucking pot of chilli?

Gorl.

GORL.

You a lah.

Pog Mathoin

kiwifarms.net
If I were Rickie I would totally use Becky's absence as an excuse to troll and torture Amberlynn. Going out to run some errands and Amberlynn casually asks if you could pick her up some fast food? Say "yes of course" take her order and then arrive home several hours later with a convenient "oh sorry - we totally forgot / decided to eat at a restaurant". Make sure you put your phone on silent so you are not disturbed by an increasingly frantic number of txt messages from a hangry-Amber. Repeat the same scenario several times. Offer to pick up some stuff at the grocery store and conveniently 'forget' again.
A few days of this and Hamber will be beside herself with rage. As a final act, bring home a fast-food feast JUST for you and Eric and eat it in front of her...if you are brave enough. You may need a stick to fend her off.

literally low-key

kiwifarms.net

View attachment 858855
Someone on Twitter asked her how she got in and out of the pool. Her answer was, "Just like everybody else!".

Sure, Jan.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino