don’t judge me - 7/25/2019

Xani

kiwifarms.net
She doesn't like vegetables of any kind if they don't come out of a can. Unfortunately for hammy onions don't come in cans which is why they're the only fresh vegetable in her diet.
The only nutrients she gets is the cheese from her fat folds; that cheese has been maturing in there for years. I heard she scoopes it out at the end of each month and consumes it.

Whale Lake 2

Your Favourite Tchaikowski Ballet
kiwifarms.net
With that cook book she could cook one recipe per day, film herself doing so, and then explaining how it tastes, if it's worth the trouble and the WW points, if it was difficult or not, etc. Kinda like how that writer that went through the Julia Child cook book in a year and wrote blog posts about it.

But of course, Amber will shy away from producing actual content, will throw that book into her always growing pile of stuff, and keep on eating her salt soups, fried sushi, and orange chicken.

keyboredsm4shthe2nd

CRUSH YOUR ENEMIES! GRIND THEIR BONES INTO DIRT!
kiwifarms.net
If I were Rickie I would totally use Becky's absence as an excuse to troll and torture Amberlynn. Going out to run some errands and Amberlynn casually asks if you could pick her up some fast food? Say "yes of course" take her order and then arrive home several hours later with a convenient "oh sorry - we totally forgot / decided to eat at a restaurant". Make sure you put your phone on silent so you are not disturbed by an increasingly frantic number of txt messages from a hangry-Amber. Repeat the same scenario several times. Offer to pick up some stuff at the grocery store and conveniently 'forget' again.
A few days of this and Hamber will be beside herself with rage. As a final act, bring home a fast-food feast JUST for you and Eric and eat it in front of her...if you are brave enough. You may need a stick to fend her off.
What's she gonna do, get up and chase them?

Okami Green

Negative Person™
kiwifarms.net
3:09:
"I hope my vlogs aren’t too boring. I don’t do much in my daily life, so I do apologize for that."

No one thinks that about you, Amber. Show us your journal collection!
I have never once heard of a person who watches Amberlynn for her life story and how interesting it is, or how inspirational she is.
Except for ALR herself of course.

Goalweight170

kiwifarms.net
The fags hate her. I have my suspicion’s, but I think the reason she is tolerated is because she pays most of the rent and utilities. And of course Is Rebecca’s GF. The awkwardness when they were cleaning the pool and she was talking about chlorine was more than I could handle. And I thought she read those pages upon pages of prescription information when she got a script? Oh Hamber. Your life is over. Buy a bullet and rent a gun.

Turd Blossom

Yo, She-Bitch. Let's Go.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Someone on Twitter asked her how she got in and out of the pool. Her answer was, "Just like everybody else!".

Sure, Jan.
This seems reasonable if she hadn't made an entire video crying about how her baby-soft dainty hooves slipped on a stray piece of dog kibble, could barely hoist herself up and blubbering that she was TERRIFIED FOR HER LIFE at the very thought of falling in a parking lot with nothing to pull herself up, stranded like a beached whale until the fire department could rescue her.

But ok Amber.

This game of playing bolth victim of your weight and a sassy confident "bigger girl" must be really satisfying.
It's kind of amazing how she manages to imagine herself laying in a bed of sunflowers whining "WHY ME???", but to anyone asking reasonable questions about her predicament denies that her weight impacts her in any significant way.

Oh Amber. You are an enigma, sitting in front of a fan, wrapped in a winter blanket.

FitBitch

kiwifarms.net
With that cook book she could cook one recipe per day, film herself doing so, and then explaining how it tastes, if it's worth the trouble and the WW points, if it was difficult or not, etc. Kinda like how that writer that went through the Julia Child cook book in a year and wrote blog posts about it.

But of course, Amber will shy away from producing actual content, will throw that book into her always growing pile of stuff, and keep on eating her salt soups, fried sushi, and orange chicken.
Have you ever once in her YouTube career heard Amber say anything about the taste of food beyond "It's good!" With her eyes popping out her skull or "I don't like that"? This bitch can't taste shit.

Besides that this bitches fundamental inability to cook is not just because she won't follow a recipe. She thinks a rolling boil is a simmer and handles a knife worse than Captain Hook post the loss of his other hand. She uses water as a replacement for oil. No cookbook in the world can save her from her cooking.

Last edited:

Keyboard Warrior

kiwifarms.net
It's too bad that Becky's brief reunion with family, away from the influence of her manipulative partner, did NOT result in a change of heart when she got home. How little she must love herself to remain in a situation in which she's expected to carry 100% of the burden of a "relationship" with a 600 lb troll that gives nothing in return.

Becky may be technically unemployed in a conventional sense, but Amber is a full-time job with no benefits. No emotional support, no real love or meaningful connection, definitely zero sex or intimacy of any kind. Honestly, they don't even seem like they would be friends in any other context. They have nothing in common besides an unhealthy relationship with food and a total absence of intellectual curiosity about their world.

Amber's impulse to lie about everything is so pathological in nature, that you have to wonder how Becky can see that and still trust a single thing out of her mouth. If I saw how EASY it was for my partner to embrace dishonesty the way ALR does, there would be SIRENS going off. And yes, I totally understand the illogical pull that codependency can have and the willful denial that keeps people in bad situations for far too long. But this is some next-level shit.

Becky's either gonna wake up one day, after cleaning and powdering Amber's yeasty folds for the millionth time, and decide "No More." Or she's gonna let this dumpster fire consume her very soul. Both will be painful, but the former could lead somewhere positive (like finding love and a new beginning with someone that's NOT a sociopath and doesn't regularly humiliate her in front of 128,000 internet strangers).

I'm not optimistic, but she does have a choice here.

StrawberryDouche

kiwifarms.net
Becky's either gonna wake up one day, after cleaning and powdering Amber's yeasty folds for the millionth time, and decide "No More." Or she's gonna let this dumpster fire consume her very soul. Both will be painful, but the former could lead somewhere positive (like finding love and a new beginning with someone that's NOT a sociopath and doesn't regularly humiliate her in front of 128,000 internet strangers).
Becky's in the same cucumber boat we are. Condemned to purgatory and awaiting the salvation of 100 YEARS OF ROTTING UNDERGROUND: DAY 1

Becky ain't going anywhere until then.

Peetz's Bank Account

"i just want to eat and talk about farts"
kiwifarms.net
It's too bad that Becky's brief reunion with family, away from the influence of her manipulative partner, did NOT result in a change of heart when she got home. How little she must love herself to remain in a situation in which she's expected to carry 100% of the burden of a "relationship" with a 600 lb troll that gives nothing in return.

Becky may be technically unemployed in a conventional sense, but Amber is a full-time job with no benefits. No emotional support, no real love or meaningful connection, definitely zero sex or intimacy of any kind. Honestly, they don't even seem like they would be friends in any other context. They have nothing in common besides an unhealthy relationship with food and a total absence of intellectual curiosity about their world.

Amber's impulse to lie about everything is so pathological in nature, that you have to wonder how Becky can see that and still trust a single thing out of her mouth. If I saw how EASY it was for my partner to embrace dishonesty the way ALR does, there would be SIRENS going off. And yes, I totally understand the illogical pull that codependency can have and the willful denial that keeps people in bad situations for far too long. But this is some next-level shit.

I'm not optimistic, but she does have a choice here.
Becky's too much of a spineless enabler to leave Amber. They're veeery codependent. Plus all the cheesy fold cleaning and ass wiping in the world isn't enough to make her leave when Amber is a cash cow who enables her to be a jobless do-nothing who can stuff her face all day. I think it's more likely that Amber will dump Necky for some other dyke if she can find one that's less boring but is still willing to give Amber free shit and also bathe and wipe her.

Gorlax

kiwifarms.net
Random thought but it's very interesteen towards the beginning of the video how she says she's proud of herself for keeping up with the 100 days of uploading and that it's been a challenge for her. Like...all she's done is leave the camera on all day for a few days, then take that footage, splice it up into a bunch of ten minute videos and shuffle the timeline to keep the haydurrs guessing. She should potentially have at least a 100 videos stored up for us already, and if she runs out all she has to do is turn the camera on and shuffle some markers around. Doesn't even have to edit it. What part of that is a challenge in any way? I know it's not breaking news (not much else to talk about with this dry ass vid) but god she is so lazy, it's amazing she can even wipe her own ass.

Oh wait.

onescarygorl

kiwifarms.net
Despite how much of a shit she can be, I really do feel for Becky. I’ve had friends in situations where they have had an addict as a partner, and it so hard for them to leave. Addicts are so deep in the hole that they will take you down with them, and convince you that if you leave, they’ll die or something awful will happen to them, and it’ll be all their partner’s fault.

I know everyone’s talking about her family being a good influence, but I’d be surprised if Becky’s psychiatrist hasn’t inquired into their relationship, or tried to intervene in some way. ESPECIALLY if she met Amberlynn in person. I feel like it would be so obvious to see that Amber is clearly not able to even move, let alone complete most of her bodily functions on her own, on top of being a manipulative lardass. If I were Becky’s psych, I’d be like “gorl run”.

That being said, it’s up to Becky to have the courage to say no more and leave Amber for a better life. Unfortunately, I think she enjoys being a jobless slob more than she’d ever enjoy any sense of stability or normalcy. Oh well. To each their own.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino