'Don’t wear them if you're white’: Animal Crossing gamers accused of CULTURAL APPROPRIATION over virtual afro puff hairstyles - Breaking rules and crossing cultural barriers

Bluey

The Blue Heeler Neo Noir Enthusiast
kiwifarms.net
Amy "Hulewi" Levandoski is back at her bullshit.
View attachment 2029667
She is a hypocrite who uses the dead family card a lot.
These are the screenshots
View attachment 2029674View attachment 2029680
It wouldn't be surprising if Amy's kid hates her. She comes off as an insufferable cunt.
View attachment 2029690
No idea why she keeps showing the same screenshot of inspect element. It doesn't prove anything.
View attachment 2029699
Not much to really note other than Amy posting and reposting screenshots as if they are supposed to mean anything.
Sad how Spooky says "fuck" as "fuxk". Write your swears out or not it all, ya pussy.

Amy seriously needs a thread.

Gensou Hadou

I won't lose even to the rain!
kiwifarms.net
Sad how Spooky says "fuck" as "fuxk". Write your swears out or not it all, ya pussy.

Amy seriously needs a thread.
The x key is right next to the c key on a typical QWERTY keyboard, so it's possible that this was a typo.

That said, someone on here should definitely get a thread of their own, or at the very least, give this thread a spiffy new OP and title and move it to Community Watch or the Beauty Parlor. I can see it now!

"Bad ACNH SJWs / Amy Levandoski / Hulewi and Friends - Have been waging war over a video game hairstyle for 4 months and counting"

Bluey

kiwifarms.net
The x key is right next to the c key on a typical QWERTY keyboard, so it's possible that this was a typo.

That said, someone on here should definitely get a thread of their own, or at the very least, give this thread a spiffy new OP and title and move it to Community Watch or the Beauty Parlor. I can see it now!

"Bad ACNH SJWs / Amy Levandoski / Hulewi and Friends - Have been waging war over a video game hairstyle for 4 months and counting"
Amy, AJ and any of the Cultural Apportion train riders all fight like T-rexes using their tiny arms.

I swear that ACNL wasn't like this, but NH seemed to have attracted the Tumblr Refuges out of the wood work and complain if someone was a pixel off with a chair.

Midori is another candidate since she wants to save the community and constantly posts "our spieces" over and over again about a video game.

She has over 6000 hours.

Dark Edea

kiwifarms.net
I swear that ACNL wasn't like this, but NH seemed to have attracted the Tumblr Refuges out of the wood work and complain if someone was a pixel off with a chair.
New Leaf wasn't like this.

Any game that is marketed with a "share your adventure online with X" component will be co-opted by political miscreants to be used as a weapon against people they disagree with. Nintendo wanted people to show off their fun stuff and generate attention to make people ask "hey what's that game? I want to buy a Switch!"

Instead politically brainwashed teenagers and activists have decided to turn it into a private clubhouse where they can be as racist as they want for brownie points.

They aren't even a fringe, there are a huge number of them. Thankfully Nintebdo's ass backward online designs make it easy to ignore the faggots.

Bluey

kiwifarms.net
New Leaf wasn't like this.

Any game that is marketed with a "share your adventure online with X" component will be co-opted by political miscreants to be used as a weapon against people they disagree with. Nintendo wanted people to show off their fun stuff and generate attention to make people ask "hey what's that game? I want to buy a Switch!"

Instead politically brainwashed teenagers and activists have decided to turn it into a private clubhouse where they can be as racist as they want for brownie points.

They aren't even a fringe, there are a huge number of them. Thankfully Nintebdo's ass backward online designs make it easy to ignore the faggots.
Only drama I remember in NL was dreamie drama and that was it. That it if a random animal put their house in your landscape or tries. This makes me wanna get a 3DS again and NL.

NH opened so many doors in a bad way to the point Western SJWs and Tumblrinas on Twitter harass Japanese players for using the "wrong" hair.

I don't mind people having their own astehthic on their islands but it gets to the point people pushing political shit where their Animal Characters say it.

The only good person in the damn community is the AC Grandma. She is chill and wholesome.

Dark Edea

kiwifarms.net
Very tempted to nuke my town since I am kinda done with the game. I would make a new character named "Space Buns" and be a pale ginger with space buns that visits random towns. Maybe wear the KF hat and shirt.

Well I guess the hat wouldn't work but you get the idea.

Bluey

kiwifarms.net
Very tempted to nuke my town since I am kinda done with the game. I would make a new character named "Space Buns" and be a pale ginger with space buns that visits random towns. Maybe wear the KF hat and shirt.

Well I guess the hat wouldn't work but you get the idea.
I deleted my game in November since I did everything.

Anonymus Fluhre

A book holds a house of gold.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Bluey

kiwifarms.net
Screenshot_20210329-070740~2.png

Oh yes. Tell people to burn over virtual hair.