'Don’t wear them if you're white’: Animal Crossing gamers accused of CULTURAL APPROPRIATION over virtual afro puff hairstyles - Breaking rules and crossing cultural barriers

Dark Edea

kiwifarms.net
No rest for the wicked. We have a brand new ACNH drama alert.

ACNH_beek posted something and the fandom is in flames again. What else is new?

View attachment 2083691

Racist this. Racist that. These people sissy slap each other when something happens in their boring sim game.
Don't these people also want the sexual liberation of children and don't they also use children as political props all the time? Why stop now??

Bluey

The Blue Heeler Neo Noir Enthusiast
kiwifarms.net
Stardewleaf has officially deleted her Twitter and the fact that people kept this up and acted like this over a hairstyle in a video game is astounding like I need these people to go outside and touch grass.
Five months and people kept it it. Along with the curious cat posts. Pretty sad for a kiddo game.

Neurotypical Mantis

I see you frequently browse the Kiwi Farms...
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
No rest for the wicked. We have a brand new ACNH drama alert.

ACNH_beek posted something and the fandom is in flames again. What else is new?

View attachment 2083691

Racist this. Racist that. These people sissy slap each other when something happens in their boring sim game.
aika village would like a word with this person
and the report button on the design hub in the game (and if theres 10 year olds on twitter that's an entirely different problem)

Bluey

kiwifarms.net
The Fifi saga is over... So we now have some more drama in the community?

Screenshot_20210422-101041~2.png

Apparently weird fonts is ableism? What else is new in the community?

Dark Edea

kiwifarms.net
Has the fandom always been this autistic or is this just with the new game?
It was always autistic. But thanks to social media and societal coddling these people have become militant narcissists and extremely entitled, rather than being quiet and playing their vidya.

James Roancrest

kiwifarms.net
Considering Chris Chan started getting attention through Nintendo Power submissions of CWCville, I think there has been an element of autism in thr AC community. Once you add in the influx of new players last year due to COVID-19... Well, that's probably a lot of autism.

Twatette

Generic GIF avatar.
kiwifarms.net
Oh I have more bullshit to add here. This one sticks out more.

Apparently Fifi committed suicide? I honestly don't believe a lick of it, because it sounds like some playground rumours.
Sounds pretty fake to me. According to some of the replies, it is most likely nothing more than a false rumour.
Screenshot_7.png

How shitty of a person do you need to be in order to start rumours like this?

Bluey

kiwifarms.net
Sounds pretty fake to me. According to some of the replies, it is most likely nothing more than a false rumour.
View attachment 2136472
How shitty of a person do you need to be in order to start rumours like this?
I feel it was from one of the trolls on those Curious Cat accounts.

ArnoldPalmer

kiwifarms.net
These people just want the world to be like their high school special ed class. God damn I hate what society has become.