Dove Reviews - Won't Somebody Please Think Of The Children?

• Apologies for the site issues. The server's shipment was delayed. I'll ask again about it and if they can't provide it I'll source another.

Next Task

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Free idea - I can't do it, I'd neck myself within a month: Start up an SJW review site on the exact template of Dove Reviews. They're the new fundamentalist authoritarians, and there are a lot of people who would happily read reviews that tell them not to watch a film because there might be 'problematic' content.

Rate whether it passes the Bechdel Test, if a man ever explains something to a woman, which minorities aren't represented, which actors have been canceled, and so on. Hell, if you don't want to do your own research, half an hour on Twitter will get you all the hot takes on why Nothing Is Ever Good Enough you'd need to synthesize into a Dove-style review.

The only problem is there'd be no difference between doing it sincerely vs. doing it as a parody. But as long as there's companies that haven't realised get woke = go broke, and you're giving idpol obsessives a place to hate, you could make at least a little ad revenue, get free movies, etc.

Rihanna Ikari

kiwifarms.net
Free idea - I can't do it, I'd neck myself within a month: Start up an SJW review site on the exact template of Dove Reviews. They're the new fundamentalist authoritarians, and there are a lot of people who would happily read reviews that tell them not to watch a film because there might be 'problematic' content.
Sounds like Bechdel Test Movie List and Does The Dog Die combined.

Tags
None