Down the Rabbit Hole does an exposé on furries - Rates Informative

Cosmos

Soldier of Love and Bitching on the Internet
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Fredrik Knudsen, creator of Down the Rabbit Hole, just posted a mini-documentary on furries and the furry fandom.

It's not just "lol furries." It's actually a very well-researched and presented history of the furry fandom. Although there are still some hilarious parts, like when Fredrik reads an outraged letter written by a proto-furry regarding how one of the earliest furry conventions was invaded by people who only wanted to have orgies.

Crass_and_Champ

esteemed Austrian botanist Hermut Krebs
kiwifarms.net
I guarantee you that you don’t know the information presented in the video, unless you’ve done extensive research on the history of the furry fandom.
As a dedicated researcher with 30 years in the field I have come to a startling set of conclusions:
1. People with too much Internet access like to dress up as foxes and hump each other.
2. These people are called "furries." They're weird.
Thus concludes my extensive research which should help provide some context

Cosmos

Soldier of Love and Bitching on the Internet
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
There was a video that went through a more abridged version of this that existed before. If I ever come across it again I'll post it here.
Oh, that's really interesting! I'd like to see it! I think it's fascinating to learn how different subcultures (especially something as weird and niche as the furry community) came into existence.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino