Dox Your Cats -

Deodar

gotcha, crouton
kiwifarms.net
Long post incoming because I'm a faggot: I live in an area where there are a huge number of stray and some feral cats. Most of spayed and neutered (thanks Animal Welfare hippies) but during the spring and summer sometimes kittens show up that have to be caught, snipped and either released or adopted out if not fucking crazy. Yesterday upon coming home and getting assaulted by the normal gaggle of screaming cats demanding noms, this dirty, tiny little thing was in the midst of the group. I feel like she was a drop-off (a lot of people drop off young cats here so much that it has the nickname of 'Cat Field'. She's too friendly to be a born wild cat. She was also really dirty and hungry. Normally I'm fine with feeding the cats and living them alone because I can't adopt every cat, but knowing it would get well below freezing that night I couldn't leave her. I took her in and gave her a bath and cleaned a good amount of gunk off her. I took her to the vet today. Vet said she's probably about 3 months but is a bit stunted. Anyway, she had ear mites, round and hookworms, was underfed and dehydrated, you know the whole nine yards. She's begun her vaccinations now is going to be fine.

tl;dr I got a cat. A pic of her now, complete with an oil mark on her nose from her hiding under a car which I couldn't get off.
View attachment 1043661
That has got to be the absolute cutest thing I've read on this site. Please give updates, she is absolutely precious. What do you plan on naming her (if you haven't already)?

Floop

I, Scout, humbly present a toast to Miss Pauling!
kiwifarms.net
8CC762EA-958D-4C73-A0A1-A6E80813CC80.jpeg

915169BD-732E-4018-9711-F623C79229FD.jpeg

C’mon let me take pictures of you for internet strangers!
D9760A31-C186-438C-A60D-8C2F5EE095CF.jpeg

Damn finger.
12B88CAF-68E8-4263-93BB-6ACDDBA164BD.jpeg

He may look cute, but he’s actually a dumb motherfucker that doesn’t know how to use his cat door to go back inside and he always meows at the back door when he can always just go around the house and stop bugging me.

not william stenchever

Rip and tear, until it is done
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He may look cute, but he’s actually a dumb motherfucker that doesn’t know how to use his cat door to go back inside and he always meows at the back door when he can always just go around the house and stop bugging me.
He's merely testing your conditioning. If he ever felt in any real danger he would take the initiative and hop through that cat door he damn well knows how to use.

keyboredsm4shthe2nd

CRUSH YOUR ENEMIES! GRIND THEIR BONES INTO DIRT!
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1040732

This little psycho likes to put my foot into his mouth. He was my brother's Kat and I don't know why he does this. He is good at catching mice though so I put up with his shenanigans. He also made some friends with the stray cats nearby.
He likes to kill things and wants you to know one day he'll kill you too.

Pinot Pierrot

The naive one, forever waiting.
kiwifarms.net
I don’t have cats of my own, but my cousins who live with me have joint ownership of two siblings (one shorthair female, the other a slightly shaggier male) with a friend, with whom the fluffy critters currently reside. They are very flighty towards anyone who isn’t the friend, though if you eventually corner one they will relent and let you pet them.

633D71DF-BC6E-4553-912D-1BA63817A3EE.jpeg
0AE3F73C-3A11-4A66-8F58-4206CD106149.jpeg

I would have named the boy Rum and the girl Butterscotch, but they’re PiPi and NeNe instead.

In Chinese, that’s a cutesy term for Butt and Nipples.

Tags
None