Dox Your Cats -

berserkerarmor

finna aboutta go berserk
kiwifarms.net
This is Bert. He was the neighbourhood stray for a long time, and my husband and I took him in when we moved here and found out that the little guy is homeless.
He´s kind of an asshole. We love him. :heart-full:

View attachment 1116147
thats one fine looking cow cat you got there.

is it really doxxing if he's a stray? anyway. this is dog house, he sleeps in a dog house that we had for my sister's dog. i catch him chilling in the sun shine in the yard of the abandoned house behind mine alot

i take care of a stray cat colony with my neighbor (who is a elderly lady with COPD and am more or less her kitten related situation grunt) along w/ my own cats and also have hand reared some kittens, even getting the honor of a momma cat allowing me to help her nurse.
1580356731427.png

heres a pic of a litter i mentioned.
momma cat was actually my first hand reared kitten that we had big time problems being able to get her spayed (female cats are the worst to get trapped). (she became a garage cat of family friend who didnt take good care of her and let her run a lil feral but now she has a good one. shes fat now.)
only one of the kittens had a tail. in the end one of these kittens we ended up on the trek to get her to a rescue due to her special needs. everyone else was healthy and got homes.... one of which ended up in mine somehow.
1580357101449.png

MakeItRain

taste the waste
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
A friend had an emergency and I took in his cat for the foreseeable future. My cat is fuckin pissed and friend cat is scared of her even though he's built like a jaguar and she's a little runty baby size. For now I'm keeping them separate, mine has the bedroom and jaguar cat has the spare room and I'm trading off giving them run of the house, but does anybody have any hints for ensuring a peaceful transition and no bodily damage to either cat? Tbh she's my first one and I never really planned on getting her a friend since she has been known to slap a dog for receiving pets.

Last edited:

Grim

⚠ Dumb, horny parrot ⚠
kiwifarms.net
Here's Storm being cuteIMG_20200205_024456_621.jpg

A friend had an emergency and I took in his cat for the foreseeable future. My cat is fuckin pissed and friend cat is scared of her even though he's built like a jaguar and she's a little runty baby size. For now I'm keeping them separate, mine has the bedroom and jaguar cat has the spare room and I'm trading off giving them run of the house, but does anybody have any hints for ensuring a peaceful transition and no bodily damage to either cat? Tbh she's my first one and I never really planned on getting her a friend since she has been known to slap a dog for receiving pets.

I think it might be best to invest in a baby gate you can put in the doorway of the spare bedroom so both cats can meet. I'm sure you know to supervise the meetings and to have treats to encourage friendly behaviour. Another option is to have a crate or pen to put the black cat in so they can meet but not hurt each other. The ones I've seen look like mesh enclosed tents. Just be sure there's a box or something for the black cat to hide in.

There's also that whole 'wipe down each animal with a recently worn shirt' thing but I'm not sure how well that works. Whatever you choose to do I hope it works out!

Tags
None