Dox Your Cats -

Tortie

kiwifarms.net
thats one fine looking cow cat you got there.

is it really doxxing if he's a stray? anyway. this is dog house, he sleeps in a dog house that we had for my sister's dog. i catch him chilling in the sun shine in the yard of the abandoned house behind mine alot

i take care of a stray cat colony with my neighbor (who is a elderly lady with COPD and am more or less her kitten related situation grunt) along w/ my own cats and also have hand reared some kittens, even getting the honor of a momma cat allowing me to help her nurse.
Oh, thank you. And yes, it is doxxing, He has a real home living with us, his own litter box, scratching pole, and even goes to the vet - not a stray anymore. (Though he still loves going outside for exploring.)

It´s awesome that you are taking care of the colony. Thank you in the name of fluff. My husband and I feed homeless cats, too. there is a mother and son duo that we have been caring for for quite a long time now. (Will be sure to post pictures soon, they´re on the hardrive of my old computer. Thinking about it, I´ll just take new ones later on today.)

MakeItRain

taste the waste
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Jaguar cat is settling in and no longer taking up residence under the sofa when we let him out of spare bedroom jail. Likes to frolic within tripping range and graciously accept belly rubs.

Cat relations have improved somewhat although it is still like wrangling toddlers with pointy claws and teeth. I made him a den with my cat's heating pad which is covered in her smell/fur and I think snoozing in it all day has helped him warm up to her, they seem more curious and less territorial through the doors. Will be testing out @Grim 's idea today with a borrowed baby gate, thoughts and prayers for peace in the kitty middle east.

Last edited:

s0mbra

TE but not an RF
kiwifarms.net
IMG_20200221_184254405_1.jpgIMG_20200222_064956859.jpg
I can finally participate in this thread!
I just adopted this kitty from a shelter a couple days ago.
Shelter said it was female, but looking down there uhh...looks like a neutered male? I admit ....I can't really tell 😳

But what I come here for, kiwis, is s/he still needs a name!

S/hes hyperactive as hell, and an absolute Velcro cat. Always rubbing my face and sleeping on my chest. Talkative, loving, and doesn't give a damn where you touch him/her and loves being picked up, and his/her ears get REALLY pink when s/he runs around and plays. Also a super loud purrer who never stops purring and has slept with me every night. It's the first cat I've ever really had too.

Everyone seems to comment on the cute pink nose/toebeans so I was thinking kirby. Other candidates are Ashe and Kit. But I'm open to ideas!

I'm never going to have another moment alone bc this cat never leaves me alone :,)

Last edited:

MakeItRain

taste the waste
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1160952View attachment 1160956
Shelter said it was female, but looking down there uhh...looks like a neutered male? I admit ....I can't really tell 😳

Holy smokes that is a cute cat.

My recommendation is say whatever names you pick out loud a few times in a row and see if they roll off the tongue and come naturally in a tone that your cat will respond to, because it's really fun when your cat recognizes their name - mine's tail twitches like crazy whenever she hears hers, even if she's dead asleep.

My experience is that cats are less responsive to short, clipped vowels/sounds (like "Kit") and more responsive to long vowels/sounds - Kirby is good, the "errr' and the "eeee" will probably grab kitty attention.

Food names are my favorite so if she/he were mine I'd probably pick something like Sushi or Waffle.

Congratulations on your new partner in crime :heart-full:

s0mbra

TE but not an RF
kiwifarms.net
Holy smokes that is a cute cat.

My recommendation is say whatever names you pick out loud a few times in a row and see if they roll off the tongue and come naturally in a tone that your cat will respond to, because it's really fun when your cat recognizes their name - mine's tail twitches like crazy whenever she hears hers, even if she's dead asleep.

My experience is that cats are less responsive to short, clipped vowels/sounds (like "Kit") and more responsive to long vowels/sounds - Kirby is good, the "errr' and the "eeee" will probably grab kitty attention.

Food names are my favorite so if she/he were mine I'd probably pick something like Sushi or Waffle.

Congratulations on your new partner in crime :heart-full:
Thank you for the info!
And ohhh unlike sushi! Petco has the cutest damn sushi patterned collar/harness I want to get him/her when they get big enough.
Thing is the name has to go over with my Grandma as well....aaaand just asked and she doesn't like sushi :mad:
IMG_20200221_184259675_1.jpg

Buster O'Keefe

Enjoys offal
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

S/hes hyperactive as hell, and an absolute Velcro cat. Always rubbing my face and sleeping on my chest. Talkative, loving, and doesn't give a damn where you touch him/her and loves being picked up, and his/her ears get REALLY pink when s/he runs around and plays. Also a super loud purrer who never stops purring and has slept with me every night. It's the first cat I've ever really had too.

Everyone seems to comment on the cute pink nose/toebeans so I was thinking kirby. Other candidates are Ashe and Kit. But I'm open to ideas!

I'm never going to have another moment alone bc this cat never leaves me alone :,)
In my experience, cats pick up several names, honorific titles and such over the course of time, so picking a formal name isn't that important. He/she is a cutie pie, by the way.

s0mbra

TE but not an RF
kiwifarms.net
In my experience, cats pick up several names, honorific titles and such over the course of time, so picking a formal name isn't that important. He/she is a cutie pie, by the way.
Good to know and thank you~
Just got back from the vet and oops, it's a boy. So his name will have to be changed from the very girly one he had at the shelter anyways!
He's a pain but I do love him ♥
I've never really had a cat before so it's all new and exciting.

Shield Breaker

^_^
kiwifarms.net

For future reference, females usually have their stomach shaved from being spayed, and so it is either bare or still growing back in with kittens.

DatBepisTho

Cryptid Farmer
kiwifarms.net
20200301_062923.jpg
My wife thinks Spooky looks like the cat version of awkward, pre-beard Lincoln. I agree, but she's got the beauty angles down to hide them cheekbones and looks like a normal cat (instead of a gremlin) in photos.

-She's only four months old and already in the weird gangly teenage cat stage. She an ugly tard, but we love her.

Last edited:

MechanicusAdmin

Cheese is just a loaf of miIk.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm still rescuing when I can.
Rescued these two late December, I like to try and get them used to indoor life and humans before looking to re-home, and by late January I had people asking for the Ginger who now has a new happy home.
DSC_3191.jpgDSC_3247.jpg

And then, early February, these two came along

20200206_162841.jpg20200206_162643.jpg

So at this current point in time, I have six. I will probably be hanging on to the three kittens now because I've become too attached (again)

20200218_203533.jpg20200218_203833.jpgDSC_3240.jpgDSC_3193.jpg

Microondas

At my funeral don't lie, I didn't wanna die
kiwifarms.net
I just found some old pictures of two of my cats. This one's Ñoqui
IMG-20190328-WA0003.jpg.jpg

And the older one's name is Pumpkin

IMG-20180513-WA0015.jpg.jpg

They're both big and fat now, and Ñoqui is living with grandma on the countryside with two of her babies (she had a litter of five before being fixed).

IMG-20190318-WA0026.jpg.jpg

I'll probably post pics of her babies another day.

I hope the formatting is ok on PC lol.

Rip Van Dinkle

kiwifarms.net
Long post incoming because I'm a faggot: I live in an area where there are a huge number of stray and some feral cats. Most of spayed and neutered (thanks Animal Welfare hippies) but during the spring and summer sometimes kittens show up that have to be caught, snipped and either released or adopted out if not fucking crazy. Yesterday upon coming home and getting assaulted by the normal gaggle of screaming cats demanding noms, this dirty, tiny little thing was in the midst of the group. I feel like she was a drop-off (a lot of people drop off young cats here so much that it has the nickname of 'Cat Field'. She's too friendly to be a born wild cat. She was also really dirty and hungry. Normally I'm fine with feeding the cats and living them alone because I can't adopt every cat, but knowing it would get well below freezing that night I couldn't leave her. I took her in and gave her a bath and cleaned a good amount of gunk off her. I took her to the vet today. Vet said she's probably about 3 months but is a bit stunted. Anyway, she had ear mites, round and hookworms, was underfed and dehydrated, you know the whole nine yards. She's begun her vaccinations now is going to be fine.

tl;dr I got a cat. A pic of her now, complete with an oil mark on her nose from her hiding under a car which I couldn't get off.
View attachment 1043661
Crappy new pic but update: She's still fucking tiny for her age. Her nickname is Midget. She got little side bodies though.
I'm doxing her again because she's a bitch and likes to bite my toes when I'm sleeping.

Attachments

Salt_Merchant

Sodium Connoisseur
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1038676

this is gizmo

he hates tables.

Sadly I had to put Gizmo down this weekend

He dissapeared for 4 days, and i received a phone call from the vet saying hed been turned in and to come speak to them about his medical options and hopefully that i could take him home

when i arrived i discovered that he had a broken back, had lost function in his back legs and was unable to urinate, so im unsure what the vet thought his options were and why he mentioned i may be able to take him home.

pressing F.

at some point i will acquire a new friendo, and i shall proceed to dox them again.

Tags
None