Dox Your Cats -

• Despite what alcoholic retards are saying, there are no plans to shut down the Kiwi Farms.

Buster O'Keefe

Enjoys offal
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This is Smokey, he was found wandering around Elmendorf AFB (which is in Alaska) in the middle of winter about 12 years ago, Last year he developed a thyroid issue but other than losing a little weight was fine. Until yesterday evening when he seems to have had a stroke, probably a saddle thrombosis which means he's not going to be with us after I get him to the vet in the morning. I gave him some pain medication so he's quiet. I woke up every morning to this guy sleeping next to me almost every day. I'm really going to miss him.
View attachment 1313969
Poor little guy, I'm very sorry.

A Beached Whale

A Whale of a Tale
kiwifarms.net
This is Smokey, he was found wandering around Elmendorf AFB (which is in Alaska) in the middle of winter about 12 years ago, Last year he developed a thyroid issue but other than losing a little weight was fine. Until yesterday evening when he seems to have had a stroke, probably a saddle thrombosis which means he's not going to be with us after I get him to the vet in the morning. I gave him some pain medication so he's quiet. I woke up every morning to this guy sleeping next to me almost every day. I'm really going to miss him.
View attachment 1313969
I'm so sorry dude, that's never ever easy. We said goodbye to our old boy a few months ago. I'm just glad I got to be there with him at the end.
20180628_230355.jpg

Tags
None