Dox Your Cats -

Catgirls are Love

Make Catgirls Purr Again
kiwifarms.net
She looks a lot like pebbles, maybe grey cats in general are just little shits. That tuna can featured was actually left open on the kitchen counter for five minutes before he stuck his head in it.

After that I just have him the can and privately kicked myself for leaving it unattended.
Miranda considers any container of water left around the house to be hers for the taking whether that's a pot you're planning to boil, your drinking glass/mug, a vase with flowers in it, or even the dog's bowl. And if you get ice cream, she's either going to sit and stare at you until you give her a bit in a spoon or stick her face in it should you leave it unattended.

Zebedee

Lives under beds, feeding on fanta stains.
kiwifarms.net
Miranda considers any container of water left around the house to be hers for the taking whether that's a pot you're planning to boil, your drinking glass/mug, a vase with flowers in it, or even the dog's bowl. And if you get ice cream, she's either going to sit and stare at you until you give her a bit in a spoon or stick her face in it should you leave it unattended.
My theory is correct then, grey cats are the feline equivalent of that one roommate who steals your food and pretends it wasn’t them.

not william stenchever

Soon may the Tendieman come
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
My theory is correct then, grey cats are the feline equivalent of that one roommate who steals your food and pretends it wasn’t them.
My mom has two cats, one fully grey and one mostly grey with few large areas of white fur. The latter is the one more liable to steal food.

Phob.jpg

Stinky kitten Phoebe likes to roll around in the litter box and dig in the trash cans for Q-tips.