Dramacow Dr. Adrian Harrop - Condescending Junior NHS doc, thin skinned sideshow, Internet defense force for troons and pedos

Trig.Point

I wouldn't start from here.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Interesting that Harrop is retweeting this drivel by Toss Prior (Archive) . Toss argues that a person tweeting in a private capacity should still be at risk by dismissal. The irony is obliviously lost on Harrop the narc.
Harrop seems to be starting to orbit Prior more than McKinnon and Hayden, which is arguably a smarter move.

Harrop seemed genuinely pissed at McKinnon when Rhys tweeted his delight at Magdalene Burns having cancer, and I get the impression Harrop has backed away slightly from him.

Then Hayden comes with his own problems, Harrop is at some point going to be looking at joining a GP practice, and entering into a business relationship with GP's who tend to be pretty risk adverse. You could argue about which aspect of Hayden's character and history is worse, the history of violence and making thinly veiled threats on twitter, business's that have collapsed messily, or his reputation as a serial litigant (that last one in particular makes people nervous in the UK).

Prior seems to realise that the Trans community is fucking up with how it engages with people. The Forstater case and the reaction it got is causing the typical Troon to lose his shit on twitter. All anybody needs to do to respond to any any troon's tweet on the subject, is to post a picture of a smiling Gregor Murray and suggest they look into his history. Prior is trying to make a defense of the judgement that seems to be similar to Patreon's old 'Manifest observable behavior' bullshit, which ultimately neither side will buy into.

Real Mutha For Ya

Sweet Belinda, the peasants call her the goddess
kiwifarms.net
Beggars belief why anyone should pay attention to the ramblings of a man who by his own admission, is permanently off his face on magic mushrooms.

There’s surely a professional risk for a GP in associating with a promoting an illegal drug user? Or are‘shrooms legal these days?
I think Joshy has been on the 'shrooms all afternoon judging by this chimp out (Archive). For someone who thinks Mumsnetters and KF as "cranks", he sure checks back here a lot. I think he's gagging for a thread of his own.

Hayden is the same, constantly checking KF and even creating socks to spread FUD.

TTB (Typical Troon Behaviour).

Spastic Colon

Troon Wrangler
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think Joshy has been on the 'shrooms all afternoon judging by this chimp out (Archive). For someone who thinks Mumsnetters and KF as "cranks", he sure checks back here a lot. I think he's gagging for a thread of his own.

Hayden is the same, constantly checking KF and even creating socks to spread FUD.

TTB (Typical Troon Behaviour).
LOL, he needs to calm down. He's gotten his panties into quite a bunch this morning. Maybe he got some bad shrooms?

Troons are such drama queens and attention whores. And that's totally not transphobic because I used feminine insults. This one in particular is a whiny little bitch, too.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Harrop seems to be starting to orbit Prior more than McKinnon and Hayden, which is arguably a smarter move.

Harrop seemed genuinely pissed at McKinnon when Rhys tweeted his delight at Magdalene Burns having cancer, and I get the impression Harrop has backed away slightly from him.
Can you imagine getting this hateful freak as an NHS doctor? If I were a Britcuck, I'd fucking sue to get out of having this absolute weirdo as a doctor. Suppose you were merely heterosexual. Your own government-assigned doctor openly hates you on social media, even literally wants to kill you.

Enjoy being Britcucks, whoever out there is in that situation. Holy fuck. The government could literally force you to have this guy as a doctor?

Real Mutha For Ya

kiwifarms.net
LOL, he needs to calm down. He's gotten his panties into quite a bunch this morning. Maybe he got some bad shrooms?

Troons are such drama queens and attention whores. And that's totally not transphobic because I used feminine insults. This one in particular is a whiny little bitch, too.
He does seem very overwrought today. I don't know how old his brats are, but I'm wondering if some interfering so-and-so has alerted child safeguarding authorities where he lives to the facts that their father hangs around female toilets, thinks he's a woman and is permanently stoned on illegal drugs.

Spastic Colon

Troon Wrangler
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He does seem very overwrought today. I don't know how old his brats are, but I'm wondering if some interfering so-and-so has alerted child safeguarding authorities where he lives to the facts that their father hangs around female toilets, thinks he's a woman and is permanently stoned on illegal drugs.
He's sperging about some alcoholics/terfs who can't see that taking an illegal drug is exactly like drinking alcohol legally. Is he having problems with the ex?

I've never done shrooms. But, being a parent, my general thought on doing illegal drugs is that I don't want to risk going to jail and being away from or losing custody of my kids. I just love my kids more than I would drugs. I can't really understand someone who gets upset over people saying taking illegal drugs is a bad idea. Like, of course it is. If you want to do the drugs, work to get the laws changed or move to where they are legal. It's just not worth the risk to do it illegally. And anyone who isn't an addict can totally understand that.

Notso jolly Halliday

I need to urgently seek injunctive relief
kiwifarms.net
He's sperging about some alcoholics/terfs who can't see that taking an illegal drug is exactly like drinking alcohol legally. Is he having problems with the ex?
Prior/Harrop/Hayden can’t help being misogynistic little pricks who have this thing about all middle-aged women being alcoholics on cheap wine and gin. It’s a common preconception among woman-hating gay men probably projecting their own mothers.

Ramon Lol

kiwifarms.net
"cough" britcuck here... re: Harrop and his career - the first thing any practice or recruiter does now (if they even have a modicum of smarts) is an internet trawl of all the ususal places. There is no way on earth that any normal medical outfit would hire Harrop -he wouldn't get past the first sift of cvs and public internet search. His only hope of a "career" is to be a full-time trans enabler, or, in his freaking dreams, some kind of media go-to.

Amphitrite

Bringer Of The Rain
kiwifarms.net
Can you imagine getting this hateful freak as an NHS doctor? If I were a Britcuck, I'd fucking sue to get out of having this absolute weirdo as a doctor. Suppose you were merely heterosexual. Your own government-assigned doctor openly hates you on social media, even literally wants to kill you.

Enjoy being Britcucks, whoever out there is in that situation. Holy fuck. The government could literally force you to have this guy as a doctor?
Thankfully for us Britcucks, that's not how it works so no they can't. You essentially get to pick a GP practice for your usual doctoring needs. It tends to be the one closest to where you live, but doesn't have to be. Most GP practices will have a number of doctors working (mine has 2 clinics, 6 doctors, they rotate between both sites) and probably a couple of nurse practitioners too. I can ring for an appointment and take pot luck on which doctor is in clinic on that day, or I can ask for a specific doctor and see them but obviously will have to wait for an appointment that fits with their schedule. I can also specify if I don't want to see a particular doctor.

Don't like any of the docs at your nearest practice? No problem, you can choose another one. Your clinical notes follow you from practice to practice and these days can also be linked from a central database if you need emergency treatment elsewhere. You can probably doctor-shop over here but it's a lot harder!

I would hope that if a practice starts to see the number of registered patients dropping, or people ringing for appointments with "anyone but him", they would join the dots and get rid.

Trig.Point

I wouldn't start from here.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Thankfully for us Britcucks, that's not how it works so no they can't. You essentially get to pick a GP practice for your usual doctoring needs. It tends to be the one closest to where you live, but doesn't have to be. Most GP practices will have a number of doctors working (mine has 2 clinics, 6 doctors, they rotate between both sites) and probably a couple of nurse practitioners too. I can ring for an appointment and take pot luck on which doctor is in clinic on that day, or I can ask for a specific doctor and see them but obviously will have to wait for an appointment that fits with their schedule. I can also specify if I don't want to see a particular doctor.

Don't like any of the docs at your nearest practice? No problem, you can choose another one. Your clinical notes follow you from practice to practice and these days can also be linked from a central database if you need emergency treatment elsewhere. You can probably doctor-shop over here but it's a lot harder!

I would hope that if a practice starts to see the number of registered patients dropping, or people ringing for appointments with "anyone but him", they would join the dots and get rid.
Beggars can't be choosers, and that's how the NHS view patients, as beggars.

Harrop is a qualified GP and will be able to walk into any GP practice as a locum. However Dr's are going to protect themselves if not their patients, and make sure they're not liable for any of his shit.

Notso jolly Halliday

I need to urgently seek injunctive relief
kiwifarms.net
Patient goes to Harrop’s surgery and was unlucky enough to get him as the locum.

After thoroughly patronising them, Harrop then proceeds to teh Twitters to mock the afflicted and in so doing, further reveals himself as a thoroughly nasty arrogant piece of work, which is spotted by a woman who would ordinarily be on side with his politics.

Having pulled him up on his lack of professionalism, Harrop then pretends his patient was fictitious , tells her she has no sense of humour, orders her to change her dating profile (because the harpy clearly can’t have a happy relationship if she criticised him), followed by the usual belittling. The woman’s response was a thing of beauty.

All in a day’s work for our hero. He’s managing to completely screw up his medical career, without the help of the Troons. His practice ought to look up which patients he did see today and take action.

Attachments

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
After thoroughly patronising them, Harrop then proceeds to teh Twitters to mock the afflicted and in so doing, further reveals himself as a thoroughly nasty arrogant piece of work, which is spotted by a woman who would ordinarily be on side with his politics.
What an absolute douchebag. He should put a shotgun in his mouth and kick the trigger. He is that worthless.

Spastic Colon

Troon Wrangler
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Patient goes to Harrop’s surgery and was unlucky enough to get him as the locum.

Having pulled him up on his lack of professionalism, Harrop then pretends his patient was fictitious , tells her she has no sense of humour, orders her to change her dating profile (because the harpy clearly can’t have a happy relationship if she criticised him), followed by the usual belittling. The woman’s response was a thing of beauty.

All in a day’s work for our hero. He’s managing to completely screw up his medical career, without the help of the Troons. His practice ought to look up which patients he did see today and take action.
That's a weird message to send to patients. Be sure to be honest with your doctor and tell them everything that is going on. But, if you do, your doctor may ridicule you on social media because he can get a few likes and retweets out of it. Totally professional.

Real Mutha For Ya

kiwifarms.net

I do hope that that “fictitious” patient makes a fictitious complaint to the practice manager Brownlow Health where he works....

Last edited:

Positron

What I say is incompatible with human dignity
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Harrop's sharing this little story on Twitter is unprofessional, but what he expresses is a very common and understandable sentiment among doctors. Most doctors just have the decorum to keep it among themselves, as water-cooler conversation fodder. In this case I blame social media more than I blame Harrop.

His going nuclear during his quarrel with "ms c", on the other hand...

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino