Dramacow Dr. Adrian Harrop - Condescending Junior NHS doc, thin skinned sideshow, Internet defense force for troons and pedos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Real Mutha For Ya

I just wanna sit at the front of a bus.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I still blame Harrop. He should have enough common sense to know what you should and should not share on social media. If he is smart enough to make it through med school, he should be smart enough to figure it out. Shop talk with other doctors is one thing. Letting patients know how much doctors engage in such shop talk, though, is a really bad idea. It casts doubt on doctor/patient confidentiality which is the last thing any doctor should want to do. It makes their job so much harder if patients are reluctant to be forthright with them.
Harrop has had senior doctors questioning his twitter disclosures of patient interactions. He doesn’t mention names, but in at least one case there is enough identifying material. He’s not the only one. That narcissist Jessen is as indiscreet and belligerent as Harrop.
His interaction with the woman pushing back on him is telling. He loathes women.

Dr. Troon Lagoon

Dr. Nurgle, your kids genitals are mine
kiwifarms.net
Patient goes to Harrop’s surgery and was unlucky enough to get him as the locum.

After thoroughly patronising them, Harrop then proceeds to teh Twitters to mock the afflicted and in so doing, further reveals himself as a thoroughly nasty arrogant piece of work, which is spotted by a woman who would ordinarily be on side with his politics.

Having pulled him up on his lack of professionalism, Harrop then pretends his patient was fictitious , tells her she has no sense of humour, orders her to change her dating profile (because the harpy clearly can’t have a happy relationship if she criticised him), followed by the usual belittling. The woman’s response was a thing of beauty.

All in a day’s work for our hero. He’s managing to completely screw up his medical career, without the help of the Troons. His practice ought to look up which patients he did see today and take action.

You can make jokes as medical doctor, but you straddle a thin line as the humour of the joke is in the eyes of the beholder.
Years ago Dutch medical students got in trouble by posting the "official fibromyalgia rating scale" widely known amongst medical doctors as an INSIDE joke in their FB group, which was publicly visible.
It contains a checklist of points that have an obvious kernel of truth to them such as: 1) previous history of IBS 2) Bloodwork has been done at least thrice and is normal and more cheeky ones such as 4) X-ray only shows that the person is fat 5) giving points for owning a pet/rabbit, 6) being referred by the veterinarian, 7) having short pointy hair/coupe de soleil 8) being single (not counting said pet/rabbit) 8) being female and how easily it is to score 100 points ( the diagnosis has become a catch-all bucket in many ways).
1578241115242.png

Needless to say, that this was not appreciated by the fibromyalgia ladies.
Absolute dunces, but those were students, who hopefully learned from this experience. This is exactly why I usually refrain from joking online and keep it behind closed doors with colleagues: humour is a good coping mechanism in that field.

Although it is utterly lolcowsy how Harrop continuously puts his foot in his spastic face, it's at the same time embarrassing and grating as it reflects poorly on the profession as such.

Somebody should also really take away his access to emojis. Or at least these two 😏💥

Edit: My spastic phone writing

Last edited:

AnOminous

shalom motherfucker
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Harrop's sharing this little story on Twitter is unprofessional, but what he expresses is a very common and understandable sentiment among doctors. Most doctors just have the decorum to keep it among themselves, as water-cooler conversation fodder. In this case I blame social media more than I blame Harrop.

I blame Harrop entirely for his own absolute lack of professionalism. If he had ever displayed any professionalism whatsoever, it might be overlooked, but if anyone can be held to a higher standard of behavior on social media it's someone who has the health of others in his incompetent, malignant, malicious hands.

He is unfit to be a medical practitioner of any kind to any patient anywhere.

Years ago Dutch medical students got in trouble by posting the "official fibromyalgia rating scale" widely known amongst medical doctors as an INSIDE joke in their FB group, which was publicly visible.

That's not even an attack on a specific person and they got in trouble for it. If Harrop did what he did here in the U.S., he would have quite possibly committed an actual crime under HIPAA.

Last edited:

Positron

You better watch out!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
There hasn't been anything noteworthy from Harrop in nearly a week, that horrorshow knows this thread exists, and he's starting to self censor.
Hardly.

Here he is rehashing the same old slippery-slope tactic: banning castration of kids will lead to minors being denied contraception and abortion. While it is the author of The Guardian article who drew the analogy, an adult human being should be able to this argument is bullshit. What's more, it doesn't make troon lobbyists look flattering.
4.png

5.png

6.png

7.png

The correct question is instead "why do you think this case is the same?" I can't believe a medically trained professional could think exactly the same as the troon comic artist who draws Life of Bria.

nFVsrNF.png

5.png

Harrop cannot answerr Lauren, so he switched the topic:
5.png

+ + + +
Creepazoid ALERT!
5.png

You can offer love and support to those "incredible children" without affirming their delusions.
I'm surprised he didn't describe them as "amazing", as in Desmond Is Amazing.

Homophobe! Educate yourself and poz your neghole!
9.png

6.png

"Period poverty". Women must have disposable menstral products.
7.png

I wonder how women have lived before we invented disposable tampons. Catherine the Great must have lived a life absolutely devoid of human dignity.

Myra Forstater helpfully includes a Amazon screenshot. It isn't as if feminine hygiene were a luxury.
ENWyR5tWkAAVHvn.png

And speaking of Caliphate laws and their idiosyncratic take on "human dignity", how can Harrop resist jumping to the woke cause du jour, veganism?
89.png

Harrop might start talking shit about his seniors any minute now:
9.png

Real Mutha For Ya

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Hardly.

Here he is rehashing the same old slippery-slope tactic: banning castration of kids will lead to minors being denied contraception and abortion. While it is the author of The Guardian article who drew the analogy, an adult human being should be able to this argument is bullshit. What's more, it doesn't make troon lobbyists look flattering.
View attachment 1091725

View attachment 1091727
View attachment 1091736

View attachment 1091742
The correct question is instead "why do you think this case is the same?" I can't believe a medically trained professional could think exactly the same as the troon comic artist who draws Life of Bria.

View attachment 1091809

View attachment 1091810

Harrop cannot answerr Lauren, so he switched the topic:
View attachment 1091812

+ + + +
Creepazoid ALERT!
View attachment 1091817
You can offer love and support to those "incredible children" without affirming their delusions.
I'm surprised he didn't describe them as "amazing", as in Desmond Is Amazing.

Homophobe! Educate yourself and poz your neghole!
View attachment 1091818

View attachment 1091820

"Period poverty". Women must have disposable menstral products.
View attachment 1091728
I wonder how women have lived before we invented disposable tampons. Catherine the Great must have lived a life absolutely devoid of human dignity.

Myra Forstater helpfully includes a Amazon screenshot. It isn't as if feminine hygiene were a luxury.
View attachment 1091730

And speaking of Caliphate laws and their idiosyncratic take on "human dignity", how can Harrop resist jumping to the woke cause du jour, veganism?
View attachment 1091734

Harrop might start talking shit about his seniors any minute now:
View attachment 1091740
I agree. I think there are a couple of things happening with the good Doctor. For a few days in December he added "Dr" back to his Twitter name. I suspect that his social media spergings are being monitored, probably by the GMC and they asked him to remove it. However he still has "GP" in his bio.

Second, he is definitely upping his game in attempting to get a name for himself (and a lucrative private practice) mutilating and poisoning children. He still makes a load of general comments about trannyism but as the above shows he is making a determined effort to engage with the parents of the mentally fucked up, attention seeking rare and amazing children trooning out. Archive

Spastic Colon

I hate 2020
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I agree. I think there are a couple of things happening with the good Doctor. For a few days in December he added "Dr" back to his Twitter name. I suspect that his social media spergings are being monitored, probably by the GMC and they asked him to remove it. However he still has "GP" in his bio.

Second, he is definitely upping his game in attempting to get a name for himself (and a lucrative private practice) mutilating and poisoning children. He still makes a load of general comments about trannyism but as the above shows he is making a determined effort to engage with the parents of the mentally fucked up, attention seeking rare and amazing children trooning out. Archive
Just imagine being the kind of person who sees a business opportunity in permanently mutilating mentally ill or autistic kids. All because he's a failure at serious medicine and quackery is the only avenue left to him. If this lawsuit against the NHS for trooning kids out is successful, what do you think he'll latch on to next?

Positron

You better watch out!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Harrop sounds as if he had extensive exprience with "rare", "special", "incredible" kids. But if that's the case why couldn't he share stories? Our piteous lives need to be uplifted by his enriching, life-changing experience!

He has no idea how creepy his ecumenical eulogy about the Church of Tavistock is.

Mermaids UK is in his future. When they get the funding (and they will) a post will be open for him.

Real Mutha For Ya

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Just imagine being the kind of person who sees a business opportunity in permanently mutilating mentally ill or autistic kids. All because he's a failure at serious medicine and quackery is the only avenue left to him. If this lawsuit against the NHS for trooning kids out is successful, what do you think he'll latch on to next?
I should have added this earlier, but Harrop and Hayden have disengaged on Twitter, apart from the occasional like and mention. This is probably deliberate on both parties, and instead mad troon advocacy and trolling has been taken up by that gobby scouser Joss Prior.

I'm sure Uncle Tony, Harrop and possibly others in the gang (Mong Coates, KatieCreature, Penelope Downs and Toss Prior) are planning the Great 2020 Blitz on Whatsapp, or even Telegram where Uncle Tony has an account , but so far Harrop is concentrating on his putative child abuse activities and Uncle Tony is attempting (with little success ) to step up his "Current Affairs Commentator" profile (ie retweeting shite and making the most obvious and asinine comments).

Notso jolly Halliday

I need to seek urgent injunctive relief
kiwifarms.net
The don’t approve of unprotected butt sex means you are really closet, line trotted out by Harrop, is so unoriginal.

Satisfying to see him get owned in the response where the homer furbic commentator happily admitted to being gay. Suggesting safe sex really gets under Harrop’s skin.

On the subject of Josh Prior who is addicted to looking at sites for mentions of himself -congratulations Mr P! Your new photograph confirms that you are unmistakably a man. You couldn’t look more like an aging raddled old drag queen doing the circuit of the working man’s clubs, if you tried. Bravo!

Buster O'Keefe

Enjoys offal
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The don’t approve of unprotected butt sex means you are really closet, line trotted out by Harrop, is so unoriginal.

Satisfying to see him get owned in the response where the homer furbic commentator happily admitted to being gay. Suggesting safe sex really gets under Harrop’s skin.

On the subject of Josh Prior who is addicted to looking at sites for mentions of himself -congratulations Mr P! Your new photograph confirms that you are unmistakably a man. You couldn’t look more like an aging raddled old drag queen doing the circuit of the working man’s clubs, if you tried. Bravo!
JP
vhitkvJE_400x400.jpg

JY
vilR7dxO_400x400.jpg

Last edited:

Next Task

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Mong Coates, KatieCreature, Penelope Downs and Toss Prior
I have this same problem with the Halliday thread - if people keep coming up with new nicknames for the lolcows involved, it gets increasingly difficult to figure out who is who. Would it be possible to keep the insults outside the name? The insults themselves are fine and deserved, but it just makes the thread easier to follow.

AnOminous

shalom motherfucker
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net

I seriously wouldn't want an AIDS-riddled doctor who was so addicted to constant unprotected ass ramming poz loading buttsex that he gets literally angry if someone recommends the common hygiene practice of safe sex.

Any competent doctor would be glad to see such practices encouraged.

He's probably not safe to have as a doctor.

Spastic Colon

I hate 2020
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I seriously wouldn't want an AIDS-riddled doctor who was so addicted to constant unprotected ass ramming poz loading buttsex that he gets literally angry if someone recommends the common hygiene practice of safe sex.

He's probably not safe to have as a doctor.
It's hard to believe any doctor would discourage people from practicing safe sex. AIDS isn't the only disease you have to worry about. Sure, herpes and gonorrhea and syphilis might not kill you -- but I still wouldn't want to catch any of those. Unprotected sex is for those in monogamous relationships who are certain that their partner isn't cheating. Not trying to be offensive to gay men like Harrop, but that would be a pretty small number who could safely ditch the condoms. A lot of gay men are sluts.

Real Mutha For Ya

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Positron

You better watch out!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

People brought out Big Pharma too much, but the PrEP and "Undetectable means Untransmittable" bullshit is a blatant case of Big Pharma at work. We have begun to see gay men demanding free PrEP -- it's my human right dammit -- and one can only imagine the total expense in horror.

Whatever happened to "education is the most cost-effective endeavor of public health"?

Trig.Point

I wouldn't start from here.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Gasp! Are you insinuating that Joss uses filters and spends ages on his makeup and stuff!
View attachment 1093547
Joss really does deserve a thread of his own. But he is such a narcissist (Archive) he’ probably delight in the attention.
The juxtaposition of Joshy and Yaniv shows that the most gruesome of Troons can almost pass. Almost
Of course he uses filters, if you know how and you're using social media with your real identity, you should too.

Prior unlike the majority of troons doesn't use some ridiculous 'secret gamer girl' style anime avatar, so they've got that going for them. Rowing with people on twitter who also happen to members of the farms, imho isn't a good enough reason to give them a thread.

AnOminous

shalom motherfucker
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I'm probably late stating this but how the fuck does he have time to make an arse of himself on social media? NHS doctors are overworked as fuck. Guess it's different for juniors?

Edit: Yeah, he was probably sacked and is just LARPing at this point.

If he's working at all it's as some medical equivalent of a substitute teacher. I'd like to see him investigated for supposedly publicly spewing about a patient's private medical information, because one way he could prove he didn't do that would be proving that he doesn't actually have any patients at all anyway.

simulated goat

pleasant goat beauty
kiwifarms.net
It's hard to believe any doctor would discourage people from practicing safe sex. AIDS isn't the only disease you have to worry about. Sure, herpes and gonorrhea and syphilis might not kill you -- but I still wouldn't want to catch any of those. Unprotected sex is for those in monogamous relationships who are certain that their partner isn't cheating. Not trying to be offensive to gay men like Harrop, but that would be a pretty small number who could safely ditch the condoms. A lot of gay men are sluts.

Antibiotic resistant gonorrhea and syph are real emerging problems and Harrop deserves all the shit he recieves for acting as if safe sex is an outdated concept. Of course, he already raves incoherently like a third stage syph patient so I'm not sure we could tell the difference even if he was infected.

Status
Not open for further replies.