Dramacow Dr. Adrian Harrop - Condescending Junior NHS doc, thin skinned sideshow, Internet defense force for troons and pedos

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

We need a 3PL
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spastic Colon

I hate 2020
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I’m loving the TDS/Archive All it means is that you don’t invite women who have chopped their perfectly healthy breasts off and had a rancid penis fashioned from leg tissue, for prostate screening. The fucking dIv

View attachment 1372762
Harrop is deliberately conflating the LGB with the T. Nobody is going to turn away people at the ER for being gay. No one is going to turn away trans people for being trans, either. They are just going to get care and treatment for their biological sex. No one is going to die from this unless they place pronouns above their health and refuse to see a doctor as some kind of protest.

Stilgar of Troon

Facial Fremen-isation Surgery
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Harrop is deliberately conflating the LGB with the T.
What a fucking shock. It irks me no end that he, as a gay man, is constantly trying to enfold these horrific troons and mentally disturbed people into his own community, bringing with them a whole new raft of societal prejudices and allegations of unsavoury behaviour.
If I was a member of the gay community, I'd be outraged at him bringing lepers inside the walls, personally... Not that most would dare voice such concerns in this climate, though.

... No one is going to die from this unless they place pronouns above their health and refuse to see a doctor as some kind of protest.
I would be no more than slightly surprised to hear that someone had. It sometimes seems like every troon is just aching to be some sort of martyr to their deranged cause.

Stilgar of Troon

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm sure there's more to Codswallop's behavior than just politics.
He's chasing fame, IMO. There's too many established names in the LGB arena for him to make his stripes, so he's chosen T and specifically trans kids as his spot to plant his campaign flag and start shouting about all the good he does. This is all about making himself a media personality, because apparently being a doctor isn't enough.

Stilgar of Troon

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Lots of people do that. I mean serious mental problems, not just being a normal attention whore. I mean something sinister.
Yeah, I could see Harrop going full-on looney-troon cult leader, definitely. He's got the overblown ego and inflated sense of self-importance.

Spastic Colon

I hate 2020
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Lots of people do that. I mean serious mental problems, not just being a normal attention whore. I mean something sinister.
He has the level of misogyny that you would expect in a serial killer. And I suspect he takes great pleasure in "cancelling" women because in a way it is a form of murder, only in the digital world rather than the physical one. I bet he has some pretty terrifying fantasies about what he'd like to do to women like JK Rowling. And maybe supporting troonism also ties into that perverse hatred. Trans "women" will replace real women while women's bodies are chopped up and de-feminized into trans "men". He'd make a fascinating case study for abnormal psychology.

Boris Blank's glass eye

I just play vicious games.
kiwifarms.net
He has the level of misogyny that you would expect in a serial killer. And I suspect he takes great pleasure in "cancelling" women because in a way it is a form of murder, only in the digital world rather than the physical one. I bet he has some pretty terrifying fantasies about what he'd like to do to women like JK Rowling. And maybe supporting troonism also ties into that perverse hatred. Trans "women" will replace real women while women's bodies are chopped up and de-feminized into trans "men". He'd make a fascinating case study for abnormal psychology.
RetArdrian hates women so much if he weren't born gay he'd have become one by now.

Amphitrite

Bringer Of The Rain
kiwifarms.net
Screenshot_20200613_220938_com.twitter.android.jpg
Well well well. Dr Harrop is a big old transphobe after all! Lesbians must accept the lady peen but the good doc gets to have a preference. Fucking hypocrite.

Last edited by a moderator:

Stilgar of Troon

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1374082View attachment 1374082
Well well well. Dr Harrop is a big old transphobe after all! Lesbians must accept the lady peen but the good doc gets to have a preference. Fucking hypocrite.
To be completely fair, being a hypocrite is the least of his issues; the bit where he wants literal kids to be able to troon out with minimal parental interference/oversight is probably his biggest problem.

homewayhalf

kiwifarms.net
I am honestly stunned that Adrian openly admitted that. He is one of those “genital preferences are transphobic people,” right? Am I misremembering? Is he TRYING to peak trans people or conduct some sort of social experiment about the way TRAs treat women and men? ( :optimistic: ) That takes stupidity or audacity.

jk, no one cares about men not wanting to fuck trans

FATTESTCUNT

kiwifarms.net
What does he mean by "a guy's genitals"? A guy can have a vagina according to him, so there is no such thing as "a guy's genitals" because whether someone is a guy or not depends entirely on whether they say they are one.

Would he date Tubby Tony? Tubby Tony has the cock he craves, and admittedly, he's a hideously ugly cunt, but if Harrop could see beyond that, would that then make Harrop straight or bisexual? He'd be dating a "woman" after all.

Spastic Colon

I hate 2020
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1374082View attachment 1374082
This probably has more to do with the fact that he hates trans "men" (because they are women) than it does with the whole issue of trans "women". He'd probably still think a lesbian should accept a trans "woman" if he has a stink ditch instead of a penis. But, there is zero chance Adrian would accept a play dough "penis" on a trans "man".

Positron

Team Tchaikovsky
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It won't work. Doctors have too much conflict of interest, too in bed with Big Pharma, to be the sole arbitrator on transsexual cases. One successful case of trooning out means a lifelong dependent patient as their cash cow. Not to mention that it is the medical council, made up almost entirely of doctors, who decides who is or isn't qualified.

I propose a jury made up of randomly chosen members of the public. Medical professionals provide salient information about each case but the verdict is the jury's.

ATaxingWoman

Professional Tax Investigator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Der Doctor is predictably not happy about BoJo scrapping the GRA reform plans.
åpoåpå.png

äölälä.png

kölkö.png

Maybe the good doctor could be so kind and answer some of the #AskDanielRadcliffe questions in his stead; he's a medical professional, after all.
A few picks said:
Daniel, there roughly *100 million* missing female ppl on the planet, b/c of sex selective abortion, female infanticide, and lack of nutrition given to female children. Could we solve this problem by getting these foetuses and infants to identify as boys?

Dan, would you say that if the Senate were comprised of 50% CIS men and 50% transwomen who want TERFs to suck their girldicks, would you say that equality for women had been achieved? Why or why not?

Hi Daniel, When menstruators get old, should they have their prostates checked?

Status
Not open for further replies.