dr appointment update 04/30/20 - April 30, 2020

iLoveDoe

kiwifarms.net
(I didn't watch the video since I got pretty tired of her "trolling" phase lately, only read what others here said she did, so, bear with me)

Too afraid to touch the box from Amazon

it's safe to say that this bitch doesn't sanitize the groceries her caretaker gets, otherwise I wouldn't see the logic on why would you say that besides just being a whiny bitch (which is Hamber's trait, so she might as well do just that)

And we shouldn't be surprised that she goes to the doctor for some dumb shit in the middle of a pandemic where she's at high risk of dying. She loves going to the ER for non emergency stuff. She's going to milk this lack of vitamin D shit into the ground because she has nothing else going on in her life, any normal vlogger would mention this just once briefly and be fucking done with it

iLoveDoe

kiwifarms.net
Is this deathfat knows how to sanitize things ?
She doesn't know how to clean herself properly without getting a skin infection or wiping herself properly (Becky probably does it for her, but, for the sake of this, let's just assume she wipes on her own) without getting a UTI. Go figure

And fucking vitamin D deficiency, if the shithole I live in has vitamins at every supermarket then her Wolmort sure as shit does too, you just don't have to be a complete 'tard about taking more than what the packaging says

She also lives in the countryside, this bitch should consider herself extra lucky for that while in quarantine, people living in apartment buildings would kill her over it. She can just eat more healthy and stay outside, but I'm too 🌈 for her to do that

Edit: Also, I'm glad to see she follows onto Amy's footsteps waddling, going outside for unnecessary shit, 9/10 of Amy's videos are in her car going God knows where besides to the doctor for her weekly new health problem

Angel Dust

Insidious Bitch Snake
kiwifarms.net
:story:

Ambers doctor is being dumb. There are lab results that require an immediate medical response, they are called critical values (like say if you have an electrolyte imbalance that is severe enough to cause seizures or heart problems, you go to the hospital and have an infusion). There is not a critical value for vitamin D because there is not any immediate danger from being deficient, and the treatment is always the same (increase vitamin intake, the only variability is the dosage). iirc vitamin D levels have been revised in light of extensive research, and the majority of americans are vitamin d deficient.

Amber's doctor is probably just telling her things to make her go away. She will not listen to anything about her weight and refuses to believe she has anything wrong caused by her weight. At this point the doctor probably is like, "Yeah sure you need more Vitamin D I guess".

Pinky&Perky

kiwifarms.net
Omg. She is going to see an eye doctor about a superficial nerve twitch. It won't be anytime soon, Al. That is not urgent. I have a hard time believing that her doctor said that, too. An ophthalmologist will just shrug and tell you to see someone else. Besides, they aren't seeing anyone except for eye emergencies like detached retina or sudden blindness. Can I tell you guys that an eye twitch is nothing, that some people live with them for their entire lives? Nope, not gonna get moti for this silly twat.
The meds she is on can cause all sorts of myclonic twitches - I take it and mine are quite dramatic - it is a compromise that you make if your mood disorder is crippling

She doesn't know how to clean herself properly without getting a skin infection or wiping herself properly (Becky probably does it for her, but, for the sake of this, let's just assume she wipes on her own) without getting a UTI. Go figure

And fucking vitamin D deficiency, if the shithole I live in has vitamins at every supermarket then her Wolmort sure as shit does too, you just don't have to be a complete 'tard about taking more than what the packaging says

She also lives in the countryside, this bitch should consider herself extra lucky for that while in quarantine, people living in apartment buildings would kill her over it. She can just eat more healthy and stay outside, but I'm too 🌈 for her to do that

Edit: Also, I'm glad to see she follows onto Amy's footsteps waddling, going outside for unnecessary shit, 9/10 of Amy's videos are in her car going God knows where besides to the doctor for her weekly new health problem
She has fields right outside her front door and those wood look amazing - I live in a flat in one of the most over crowed cities in the UK city and surrounded by concrete -

Last edited by a moderator:

FrazzleCakes

Ex-Wife of Jerry Morgan
Verified Kiwileak
kiwifarms.net
Some months ago - forgot how many, a GoFundMe appeared for Jerry. He had a heart issue & needed surgery. If the specific procedure was mentioned; sorry I've forgotten. There WAS mention of not going to have money because he couldn't work for a time but whatever the issue was, might his driver's licence have been medically revoked? Or he's not in good enough shape to drive anymore...?

Incidentally, coming on the heels of the Norma GoFundMe scandal, he was given exactly 0$.

Jerry claimed he had a mild heart attack and couldn't work for 2-4 weeks. He went back to work after that time. He hadn't lost his driver's license. I believe his main complaint on the GoFundMe was that he was the sole breadwinner and he couldn't support his family. This is weird because he isn't married by their claim and he is the only one he has to support legally so what family? We had a court date after his heart attack for non-payment and he was still driving and appeared fine.

Super Colon Blow

Sucks and blows at the same time!
kiwifarms.net
Hahahahahahahaha How The Fuck Is Vitamin D Deficiency Real Hahahaha Nigga Just Sit In The Sun Like Nigga Go In Your Yard For Five Minutes
Well honestly, my nigga, it can be a bit more complicated. Some people absorb it poorly, same as some people do with iron. However, the pills are cheap and can be gotten anywhere, so a nigga could just get a bottle at Walmart and take whatever quantity is needed.

Concerned Vagino-American

I worked the camera while Kasey raped Amberlynn.
kiwifarms.net
Jerry claimed he had a mild heart attack and couldn't work for 2-4 weeks. He went back to work after that time. He hadn't lost his driver's license. I believe his main complaint on the GoFundMe was that he was the sole breadwinner and he couldn't support his family. This is weird because he isn't married by their claim and he is the only one he has to support legally so what family? We had a court date after his heart attack for non-payment and he was still driving and appeared fine.

Frazzle, has Jerry always been a scam artist like Becky's family? At least he held a job, the only "work" Becky's family is capable of is running scams and leeching off the government.

Turd Fergusson

kiwifarms.net
Amber's doctor is probably just telling her things to make her go away. She will not listen to anything about her weight and refuses to believe she has anything wrong caused by her weight. At this point the doctor probably is like, "Yeah sure you need more Vitamin D I guess".
Amber seems to always dwell on non-weight related ailments such as her twitching eye, her low vitamin D, her low iron, her pulled muscle in her leg, her chronic uti, etc. But everything weight related is swept under the carpet. I am not sure if she went to a specific GP or someone at an urgent care clinic but that poor GP probably wanted to get rid of her as fast as he/she could I bet. I am not sure if she needs a referral to see an ophthalmologist, but most clinics in my area are closed with the exception of urgent cases. The only positive aspect is that she has to pay cash for all these visits.

Angel Dust

Insidious Bitch Snake
kiwifarms.net
"There's a mass pandemic going around that shows no signs of slowing but I have low vitamin d guise!!! I'm the real victim! Lowest! The! Doctor! Has! Seen! You take vitamin d? Well I need a PRESCRIPTION. I'm such a strong warrior in these trying times guise. (Please send sympathy and money)"
- Amber basically

Edit: i found this article

The daily mail seems like the kind of trash she'd read, so maybe this is how she came up with the random vitamin d deficiency

Last edited:

TomatilloSalsa

Easy Peasy Portuguese-y
kiwifarms.net

At least AL does not have a literal toilet in her car like Amy does. Everyone who gets in that car is probably breathing in microscopic particles of dried fecal matter that could potentially cause a bacterial infection.

Punkinsplice

An cermet and I talk shit about you
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think she was saying that her doctor said the vitamin D was the lowest she had ever seen, and even that is doubtful. It is sad what a big deal she is making over her vitamin D deficiency. Most white people in developed countries have it. And if her anemia was that bad she would have infusions or shots for sure.

Tags
None