Careercow Dr. Juniper L Simonis / Dr. Joseph L Simonis / Josie - "I AM A WOMAN!" ~ Male Women's Roller Derby Champion ~ Misgender sperg

JY's Tampon

kiwifarms.net
Meet Dr. Juniper L Simonis, a non-binary freelance scientist residing in Portland, Oregon.
screencapture-twitter-JuniperLSimonis-status-1351253141556105218-2021-01-22-21_59_24.png43816457_1920201558059423_4127355469147909739_n.jpg54277281_423390048235900_4643606723087762421_n.jpg
Joe first came to the attention of the farms in the Tranny Sideshow on Social Media Thread as an online nuisance constantly sperging about social justice and gender in the ecology field. He the owner of Dapper Stats in Portland. @Apteryx may be able to fill us in a little more about the ecology drama.

From the about page:
History
Dr. Juniper L. Simonis (they/them) founded DAPPER Stats in 2015 with a mission to provide quantitative support for every step of the research process for science in academic and applied settings.

Status
DAPPER Stats is incorporated as an Oregon LLC and a United States S-Corp, and is certified as a woman-owned and emerging small business at both the federal and state levels.

Tagline
On-Point Quantitative Analysis

Vision
An equitable, sustainable, and quantitatively-minded society.

Mission
DAPPER Stats develops cutting-edge computational and statistical tools that address pressing practical problems while promoting science literacy and professional development in underserved communities.

Philosophies
DAPPER Stats was formed out of a need to have a safe and supportive work environment, and as such, prioritizes employee health and well-being as an ethical standard. We actively challenge the notion of a rigid work schedule, and support our employees in developing schedules that are healthful and lead to productive science.

We recognize that society as a whole (and science in particular) is fraught with hierarchies of priviledge and power and a history of barbaric colonialism. We seek to draw attention to, challenge, and break down such systems wherever and whenever possible. DAPPER supports our employees in such causes which are important to them, and is willing to contribute resources as possible.

DAPPER Stats is a for-profit company, but we do not operate with profit motives. We intentionally challenge the legacies of accumulated wealth through actions such as providing free resources, leveraging a sliding scale approach with clients, financially investing in our community’s charitable organizations, and progressively compensating our workforce.

We are scientists and DAPPER Stats believes strongly in the scientific method and science ethics. Although we consult for clients, we uphold our commitment to the scientific enterprise as of prime importance.

DAPPER Stats is agnostic with respect to statistical framework and computational language.

We believe science is best when conducted as a public endeavor for public good. As much as possible given client constraints, we make our processes and products open and accessible.
Recently Joe has been heavily involved in the Riots in Portland and has taken it upon himself to study the effects of the chemicals used in riot control but is most known for his participation in women's roller derby.

Women's Roller Derby
Screen Shot 2021-02-06 at 6.41.04 PM.png

Joe is a four time women's roller derby world champion. He has played on teams in upstate New York, Chicago, and now Portland. He has received extensive media coverage including a feature in ESPN W (women of course).(ARCHIVE) and a profile on the World Flat Track Derby Association Page (ARCHIVE).
download.jpeghttps___prod.static9.net.au___media_Network_NL-Health_04-APRIL_06_MsDrJosephLSimonis.jpgsimonis-3.jpgDrBg_HuVsAAyteW.jpegEJwhTRtXUAEzJvK.jpeg
Of course dominating women half your size in a contact sport is not without its dangers.
Screen Shot 2021-02-06 at 7.00.38 PM.png

Link (ARCHIVE)
and the sport still has a long way to go in term of social justice.
Screen Shot 2021-02-06 at 7.06.49 PM.png

Link (ARCHIVE)
Screen Shot 2021-02-06 at 7.10.10 PM.png

Link (ARCHIVE)
Screen Shot 2021-02-06 at 7.14.11 PM.png

Link (ARCHIVE)
Joe also has a service dog which we will cover later.
Screen Shot 2021-02-06 at 7.18.01 PM.png

Link (ARCHIVE)
Here is an interview from when Joe was on a team in Chicago.

YouTube

As for our favorite male women's athlete Rhy McKinnon I do believe there may be a bit of animosity between the two. I don't want to suggest that these two are egotistical males, but here he is with his 2 medals and he specifically mentions that Rhys won in his masters age group.
Screen Shot 2021-02-06 at 10.16.50 PM.png
Link (ARCHIVE)

He seems to be butt hurt that roller derby isn't good enough for Rhys.
Joe v Rhys.png
Link (ARCHIVE)

Portland Riots
Outside of Roller Derby Joe may be best known for his arrest outside of a federal building in Portland on July 10th 2020. He and his service dog were arrested while marking property boundaries with spray chalk to prevent protesters from trespassing. The arrest was filmed from multiple angles and soon went viral. Joe can be heard screaming "I AM A WOMAN".

Of course Joe was misgendered because he is a troon an his account is covered here (ARCHIVE). The incident is also mentioned in Joe's profile on the Oregon Disability Rights page (ARCHIVE). I'm not really sure what Joes disability is or why he requires a service dog, but according to the same page Joe, "identifies as having complex post traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)."

As mentioned before Joe, as an ecologist has taken it upon himself to monitor the use of chemicals by police for riot control.

YouTube
In January 2021 Joe held an outdoor press confrence to talk about his findings. It true Portland fashion it included a land acknowledgement and ASL interpreter, but this was fairly boring. The real drama came afterwards.
Screen Shot 2021-02-06 at 8.20.39 PM.png
Thread with video (ARCHIVE)
Soon after the conference Joe had a meltdown on Twitter due to the heinous crimes of misgendering and the questioning of his credentials by the media and Portland leftists.
Screen Shot 2021-02-06 at 8.26.47 PM.png
Link (ARCHIVE)
Screen Shot 2021-02-06 at 8.28.26 PM.png
Link (ARCHIVE)
Like any man Joe is extremely aggressive when he is questioned in any way.

Although known for screaming, "I AM A WOMAN!", Joe describes himself as, "a genderqueer nonbinary pansexual person".
Joe had his cock and balls chopped off in February 2020.
Screen Shot 2021-02-06 at 8.39.53 PM.png

Link (ARCHIVE)
Like most insane trannys Joe isn't above oversharing about his wound.
Screen Shot 2021-02-06 at 8.47.53 PM.png
Link (ARCHIVE)
He was able to mention his fake vulva, mother, and virginity all at once!
Screen Shot 2021-02-06 at 8.45.16 PM.png
Link (ARCHIVE)

Background
Joe was born on July 30 1984 making him 36 at the time of this post. He appears to have been raised in the Chicago suburbs and graduated from Mundelein High School in 2002 where we was invited to speak as a distinguished alumni.
Joe played wide receiver on the football team and wrestled.
Screen Shot 2021-02-06 at 9.00.20 PM.png
Link (ARCHIVE)
Joe's mother taught 4th and 5th grand in Mundelein and his father retired as a firefighter and taught in a neighboring district. (ARCHIVE)
Joe has a brother, Andrew (Drew) and Lily. Both have children.

Joe also ran as a candidate for the Portland School Board. (ARCHIVE)
0001.jpg0002.jpg

Accounts
Twitter (ARCHIVE)
Instagram (ARCHIVE)
Facebook (ARCHIVE)
Derby Facebook (ARCHIVE)

7920 SE RHINE ST
PORTLAND, OR 97206

Screen Shot 2021-02-06 at 9.22.02 PM.png
Property tax is under another name. He must rent.

Attachmented
I included 2 CV's under Joseph and the other Juniper

Attachments

• 3zd4jr_1.mp4
    20.3 MB · Views: 0
  • simonis_cv.pdf
    261.7 KB · Views: 39
  • simonis-cv.pdf
    135.5 KB · Views: 47
  • elrgu6.mp4
    12.3 MB · Views: 0
Last edited by a moderator:

Coach Kreeton Of All That

Block party summer baby! Coach Kreeton'ing people!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Background
Joe was born on July 30 1984 making him 36 at the time of this post. He appears to have been raised in the Chicago suburbs and graduated from Mundelein High School in 2002 where we was invited to speak as a distinguished alumni.
Joe played wide receiver on the football team and wrestled.
View attachment 1901709
Link (ARCHIVE)
Joe's mother taught 4th and 5th grand in Mundelein and his father retired as a firefighter and taught in a neighboring district. (ARCHIVE)
Joe has a brother, Andrew (Drew) and Lily. Both have children.

Joe also ran as a candidate for the Portland School Board. (ARCHIVE)
View attachment 1901746View attachment 1901747

Accounts
Twitter (ARCHIVE)
Instagram (ARCHIVE)
Facebook (ARCHIVE)
Derby Facebook (ARCHIVE)

7920 SE RHINE ST
PORTLAND, OR 97206

View attachment 1901731
Property tax is under another name. He must rent.

Attachmented
I included 2 CV's under Joseph and the other Juniper
JLS_Voter.jpg

lol at his middle name "Leona"

Princess Peaches

I don’t like this party 😢
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This is a really good OP! I’m impressed by the detail and how fast that doxx went up.
God this guy is obnoxious. I’m sorry but can women have a sport to themselves without men needing to be in it? Create a trans women league then it would be fair. I wonder how all these other roller derby teams tolerate this egotistical douche.

JY's Tampon

kiwifarms.net
This is a really good OP! I’m impressed by the detail and how fast that doxx went up.
God this guy is obnoxious. I’m sorry but can women have a sport to themselves without men needing to be in it? Create a trans women league then it would be fair. I wonder how all these other roller derby teams tolerate this egotistical douche.
He's got a ton of potential. I like to compare him to Rhys McKinnon. Another PhD except it's actually in STEM but he's far and away crazier than him. When not Tweeting about the chemicals used in riot control he's constantly word policing people. I think he's in a bit of a lull without roller derby but once that picks back up he should provide some entertainment.

The whole Portland roller derby league is chalk full of troons. I counted at least 4 on their 2020 roster. In 2018 an actual female brought about sexual harassment accusations against a troon teammate even getting a restraining order from the courts. The league, of course side with the troon and kicked the woman out of the organization. (ARCHIVE)

Last edited:

Princess Peaches

I don’t like this party 😢
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He's got a ton of potential. I like to compare him to Rhys McKinnon. Another PhD except it's actually in STEM but he's far and away crazier than him. When not Tweeting about the chemicals used in riot control he's constantly word policing people. I think he's in a bit of a lull without roller derby but once that picks back up he should provide some entertainment.

The whole Portland roller derby league is chalk full of troons. I counted at least 4 on their 2020 roster. In 2018 an actual female brought about sexual harassment accusations against a troon teammate even getting a restraining order from the courts. The league, of course side with the troon and kicked the woman out of the organization. (ARCHIVE)

I have to try hard not to get MATI reading that. And troons wonder why Terfs exist.

Coach Kreeton Of All That

Block party summer baby! Coach Kreeton'ing people!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Danielle M Flowers/Drew M Flowers
11 January 1979
Party: Democrat
5803 SE 84th Ave.
Portland, OR 97266

DMF_Voter.jpg

Bland Crumbs

I don't endorse it. I just point the way.
kiwifarms.net
Step one should have been braces. Those chompers look like someone took a tree saw to a granite block and why does it not surprise me that they would share the joyous news of their first dickless bowel movement with their closest social media friends.