Careercow Dr. Juniper L Simonis / Dr. Joseph L Simonis / Josie - "I AM A WOMAN!" ~ Male Women's Roller Derby Champion ~ Misgender sperg

Tapeduck76

Cool story mate
kiwifarms.net
Well, claiming that you're an woman defeats the purpose of being nonbinary.

It's kind of amazing how these people make their labels as vague as possible so that they can backpedal on it at a moment's notice.
That's their method. It's a dirty, rat trick that all of them employ.
I don't even know how you make a soyface at having your genitals mutilated
View attachment 1905671
View attachment 1905680
Lol I was thinking about this as I was reading this
It's always a shame when a guy hits the wall and goes batshit insane, then troons out.
Oh shit, it's the "I am a woman" guy. I love his arrest video. Why does he insist upon wearing half tops? He has the body of a fat toddler.
He has been cursed by higher powers and needs to feel good about himself by perturbing passerbies
Let us hope for a nice saga of cowcrossover with him and Rhys, arguing about who is the best at beating women.
The world has truly come full circle, we can beat women with no consequences now
As long as we mutilate ourselves

JY's Tampon

kiwifarms.net
Joe's recent antics brought him to Fred Meyer, a grocery chain owned by Kroger. After a recent power outage the store, by law, was forced to throw out perishable foods that stayed out above a certain temperature. A bunch of white hipsters like Joe caught wind of this and showed up to the store to virtue signal and distribute the food they they certainly wouldn't eat to poor minorities.

Dumpster seafood sounds great!
Screen Shot 2021-02-17 at 6.02.26 AM.png

The police were called to monitor the situation. Of course they turned out to be nazis and directly targeted Joe.
Screen Shot 2021-02-17 at 5.59.39 AM.png

Last edited:

💗Bitchstopher Columbitch💗

* unintelligible retard noises *
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He was world champion just four times? He posted this video showing a lot more medals:

Anyways, here's some AGP coomer cringe:
Untitled.pngUntitled.pngUntitled.pngUntitled.pngUntitled.pngUntitled.png
Why's a man playing a woman's sport? Shouldn't be allowed tbh
Sadly, it has been happening more and more.

NerdShamer

International Glownigger Commander
kiwifarms.net
These troons always fantasize that they're "sex workers". They really think that's the essence of femaleness.
(And as if anyone would pay this guy for any kind of sex)
Technically speaking, it's the only job they can get, according to mainstream media. But given how a lot of employers are aiming to being more "inclusive," nowadays; it's pretty obvious that it's a coping mechanism for something else.

And also, great job on shaving your shoulders, Joseph.

squirreltail

kiwifarms.net
Technically speaking, it's the only job they can get, according to mainstream media. But given how a lot of employers are aiming to being more "inclusive," nowadays; it's pretty obvious that it's a coping mechanism for something else.

And also, great job on shaving your shoulders, Joseph.
Oh yes these downtrodden black transwomen hookers, because trans are the most oppressed people ever.
(Actually oppressed groups don't have whole industries devoted to bending the world to their will).

Boris Blank's glass eye

And just for you I have a spoon
kiwifarms.net
Wait, if you're supposed to trans and femme, it also defeats the purpose if he sounds like a dude.
You mean to imply Juniper isn't supposed to look and sound like a typical West Coast Liberal Metropolis faggot wearing ugly clothes complete with the typical fucking annoying valley girl accent to pass as "trans and femme"?

kaien

kiwifarms.net
Sadly, it has been happening more and more.
Roller derby as a sport and as a culture is terminally wokeness poisoned, and looks to remain so for the foreseeable future, at least until someone gets badly hurt in a high-profile match (and probably not even that would force a reckoning). There's been a couple of minor incidents to date where cis participants have spoken up and been efficiently shouted down.

artilleryfroth

Chief Troonhunter
kiwifarms.net
Roller derby as a sport and as a culture is terminally wokeness poisoned, and looks to remain so for the foreseeable future, at least until someone gets badly hurt in a high-profile match (and probably not even that would force a reckoning). There's been a couple of minor incidents to date where cis participants have spoken up and been efficiently shouted down.
Why say “cis”? That’s buying into the language that the degenerates are strategically using to try to make themselves seem the norm.
WOMEN have spoken up about MEN IN SKIRTS is what has happened.

JY's Tampon

kiwifarms.net

artilleryfroth

Chief Troonhunter
kiwifarms.net
Joe is still sperging about the use of his picture for a flyer. This is a truly fascinating look into the minds of Portlanders. A hulking man in a dress is telling a bunch of anarchists that IP can't be used without consent. Another person is claiming that the use of IP without consent is akin to rape culture. What a place!
View attachment 1935999
This is the best twitter thread I have seen in ages. It almost makes me want to sign up again.

CharlesBarkley

kiwifarms.net
Joe is still sperging about the use of his picture for a flyer. This is a truly fascinating look into the minds of Portlanders. A hulking man in a dress is telling a bunch of anarchists that IP can't be used without consent. Another person is claiming that the use of IP without consent is akin to rape culture. What a place!
View attachment 1935999
Imagine anyone reading this shit and still thinking twitter is worth using and trannys are not mentally handicapped.