Skitzocow Dr. Katherine Horton / @Stop007org - Oxford Physics PhD gone completely off the rails, targeted individual, a knight in crinkling armour

WoopWoop

Once saw a lizard
kiwifarms.net
I like my lolcows to be assholes who could do better, but fail because of their ineptitude, or their fetishes and quirks. If they are mentally ill, I can only get a chuckle if they are dickwads to other people, and get their comeuppance.

This woman is legitimately ill, and should be in a psych-ward until she is stable (medication), and then proceed with therapy until she is at least somewhat able to live a "normal" life.

But even then, some people are too far gone to be helped. That's just sad to me. The mind is such a powerful thing.

Edit: Not saying you should feel bad for finding her funny / interesting. Just, y'know, feeling sad about her condition.

NOT Sword Fighter Super

"Cheerleeder" of Slapfights
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Holy shit, her website is fucking hilarious!

At least with her having a thread here, she can now validate her delusions.

Hey, Kathy!

I'm electronically raping you right now!

She's paranoid about both MI5 and MI6. So that's just her clever way of saying "James Bond can go fuck himself"
Also is the URL of her website.

Last edited:

Dick Pooman

Muchacho Sauce
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Is it possible that this could be delusions brought on by a brain tumor? In one of those videos she says (while speaking with no issues it seems) that she has been having difficulties speaking and it seems to be getting worse, as well as auditory hallucinations. Either way, yikes. I hate to see this happen to people.

kinglordsupreme19

Diurnal Dominance Dispenser
kiwifarms.net
She says she was a research fellow at St. John's College, Oxford and that she only began being targeted in 2011 after attending a court case, so my guess is she was a fairly normal human being up until that point. Schizophrenia often begins to manifest in young adulthood and the symptoms can come out of nowhere.

I can't P-level too much, but I can say that I know some people studying for their DPhils (Oxon equiv of a PhD) at St John's. And there's an urban legend about somebody trashing the Graduate Common Room circa 2010 after complaining about the tutors molesting them and conducting illegal experiments.

Can't definitively state this is Ms Horton, nor that this actually happened. But the timelines do match up...

The Fool

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
the-gay-psychopath-agenda-png.486904

Is there a reason unfuckable women consistently capitalize "men"? Do they think it's an acronym? Like, every single one does it.

He Who Points And Laughs

Flavortown Refugee
kiwifarms.net
Okay I've always wondered this so I have to ask. If I sound exceptional I apologize.

Wouldn't being around lead and aluminum make the mental illness worse because of heavy metal poisoning?

Aluminum is not a heavy metal, and she would have to somehow ingest the lead to achieve the poisoning.

This is a huge part of the problem. I think most of us see how echo chambers can affect normal people on the internet and can only imagine the amplified effect this has on schizophrenics.

That's how furries happened.

Last edited:

Prince Lotor

Oldschool 80's winged-helmet autism
kiwifarms.net
Thanks for clarifying.

I wasn't sure on the validity of that statement nor the science behind it, but I still find it sad that many incredibly brilliant people can be intellectually brilliant yet their perception of reality eventually goes out the window.

Katherine here is a really sad case of this and reminds me a lot of Terry Davis is that they are undoubtedly brilliant in their own narrow field, but their perception of reality is lamentably poor and their intellect seems to work against their willingness to accept a rational worldview, not the other way round.

In fact, I get this Friedrich Nietzsche vibe from her, as he was a brilliant philosopher but despite his insight into the human condition his ability to be rational around the same deteriorated to a tragic nadir.

I find it interesting the form people's delusions take. For example before the modern UFO craze that began in the 1940's almost no one had delusional ideation and hallucinations having anything to do with aliens from outer space, they were demons and angels or shadowy men etc. I find it very interesting that she is actually uniquely qualified to disprove the things she is delusional about. Like in the video she made of 'the sound of the beam bouncing off her tin foil armour' the states that she doesn't even know how much energy it would take for the beam to make an audible sound, but she does. She could sit down and do the math to figure out how much energy would have to be deflecting off the aluminum foil to physically move it, but she doesn't. Instead of using the scientific knowledge she has she's just placing baking sheets around herself like a shamanic totem to ward off the evil spirits and listening to people telling her to sleep in a bathtub without ever finding out what her bathtub is made of.

She's at a point where her delusions are in full control and no amount of discourse will dissuade her of her delusions. If you gave her an X-ray to show her there are no implants the delusion would morph into whatever else she could latch on to, organic receivers, nano-machines, entangled quantum particles, etc.

JustStopDude

kiwifarms.net
I have coworker like this. He is very intelligent man, he has masters in electrical engineering. We do field work together for many years.

He is older guy and when I first meet him at hotel, his wife tells me to watch his behavior. She says he is not violent person and does very good work, but if he misses medication, he can become unstable.

We are doing job with crazy hours. Like 30 hours straight of testing and he gets weird. I had to call his wife and she talked to him to get him to let me take him to hospital.

I pick him up a few days later. He apologized and said he understands I will not work with him again.

I told him fuck that. Even crazy, he was better to deal with than others. So we still work together.

DrJonesHat

Russell Greer Approved Mentally Ill Troll
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Anybody else think she may be just a little less than sincere?

Her website is far too well put together, and of course she accepts paypal donations.

Just a theory, but she could have found a niche way to make money and get attention.
Not necessarily. She's clearly got a room at the Crazytown Inn, but psychosis varies from person to person. She still might have enough ability to build a website and ask for money. She's semi-functional. And right now, no one can force her into treatment. She's just babbling on the internet. She's not a danger to herself or others so now we can just marvel at the crazy.

S

SJ 485

kiwifarms.net

Her website is far too well put together, and of course she accepts paypal donations.

Just a theory, but she could have found a niche way to make money and get attention.
imo the website is very sloppily designed, and she spends wayyyy too much time doing livestreams about this for it to be a hoax, there are lots of TIs in her comments calling her out on being a fake TI but I don't doubt her sincerity in this at all. She sleeps in a damn shed outside her house full of aluminium foil and baking trays, she makes nuisance complaints to the police about British intelligence agents "machine gunning" her with directed energy weapons, that's an extreme level of dedication for someone trying to scam easy money from internet crazies, it'd be less stressful and more proitable for her to just continue her actual scientific research than pull a scam like that.
I do wonder though, where does she get the money for such a nice flat in Zurich while being a full time schizo? Her patreon is a ghost town and I find it hard to believe she could generate much income from donations from TIs anyway.

NOT Sword Fighter Super

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
imo the website is very sloppily designed, and she spends wayyyy too much time doing livestreams about this for it to be a hoax, there are lots of TIs in her comments calling her out on being a fake TI but I don't doubt her sincerity in this at all. She sleeps in a damn shed outside her house full of aluminium foil and baking trays, she makes nuisance complaints to the police about British intelligence agents "machine gunning" her with directed energy weapons, that's an extreme level of dedication for someone trying to scam easy money from internet crazies, it'd be less stressful and more proitable for her to just continue her actual scientific research than pull a scam like that.
I do wonder though, where does she get the money for such a nice flat in Zurich while being a full time schizo? Her patreon is a ghost town and I find it hard to believe she could generate much income from donations from TIs anyway.
Are TIs generally suspicious of each other like that, or is she a special case?

This shit is fascinating to me.

The Un-Clit

After the Dimensional Merge, pussy eats YOU!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Terry Davis managed to code up a complete, stable and fully functional yet totally autistic OPERATING SYSTEM with all hand-built code.....with a structure and features designed under the direction of God himself from a 'Heavenly Oracle' program that he wrote thinking God communicates to him with it because Terry is completely legitimately batshit crazy and has been for years.

Technical ability does not get lost just because the marbles do.

NOT Sword Fighter Super

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Terry Davis managed to code up a complete, stable and fully functional yet totally autistic OPERATING SYSTEM with all hand-built code.....with a structure and features designed under the direction of God himself from an 'Heavenly Oracle' program that he wrote thinking God communicates to him with it because Terry is completely legitimately batshit crazy and has been for years.

Technical ability does not get lost just because the marbles do.
I suppose that's true, but something about her seems off to me.