Skitzocow Dr. Katherine Horton / @Stop007org - Oxford Physics PhD gone completely off the rails, targeted individual, a knight in crinkling armour

• We are being DDoS attacked still and 12,000 people are reading about incest. Expect weird errors. Most should go away by refreshing.

I am using a backup email server to try and get some registration emails out. Check your spam. No promise it'll arrive.
S

SJ 485

kiwifarms.net
Are TIs generally suspicious of each other like that, or is she a special case?

This shit is fascinating to me.
They're generally supportive of eachother, they have a strong cult-like mentality, but a lot of them REALLY hate the whole tinfoil thing, they think it's a bad look (they're not wrong) and I've seen several people say that about Dr. Horton, that she's a fake TI, a false flag or something to make the "real" TIs look crazy. It's not a huge logical leap to make really when you already believe there's a worldwide criminal organisation gang-stalking you.

BScCollateral

kiwifarms.net
The interesting thing to me is that if she's right, her behavior is irrational. That aluminum foil might stop microwave attack but government assassins probably have guns.

Now, Chris-Chan behaves more rationally if you grant his delusions.

S

SJ 485

kiwifarms.net
The interesting thing to me is that if she's right, her behavior is irrational. That aluminum foil might stop microwave attack but government assassins probably have guns.

They've got worse than traditional firearms, worse than microwave weapons, they've got satanic goats and honeypot bimbos armed with fistfuls of leaves.

Worse still actually, they can conjure a goddamn lightning storm above your house.
https://my.mixtape.moe/bdabzy.mp4

Dr. Horton cleverly deduces that the origin of the storm is unnatural because real lightning is yellow and this lightning is blue.

OrsonZedd

kiwifarms.net
This is actually sad. She's obviously a very smart lady, but paranoid and delusional as all fuck. I hope she can get the help she needs, hopefully before she does any serious damage to herself, her neighbours, or the global supply of aluminium foil (does she not know about Faraday cages, or won't they work here?).
Faraday cages are part of the global conspiracy against aluminium foil

Ask Jeeves

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Some things she says are really irrational especially from someone with her background, I'm sure she could work it out with a good psychiatrist. Just for example how do "the government implant thoughts with Microwaves?" Microwave radiation mainly just rotates molecules, so how does she get from that to implanting a thought in a cellular brain?

SeaPancake

KF's resident history sperg
kiwifarms.net
My expression reading this whole thread

y2wcXNJ.jpg

She needs to be stopped or she'll completely deplete our aluminum foil supplies.

break these cuffs

retarded oper8or warning
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She's not a danger to herself or others so now we can just marvel at the crazy.
For godsakes, will someone stop the electronic rape? Those damn signals from the microwaves won't stop touching her in such an inappropriate way no matter how many times she says no.

In case anyone else was wondering about the feasibility of actually turning a microwave into a weapon after watching the video.
A guy in the comments expands more on the eye damage. They gradually turn opaque and you go blind. I wonder what her response would be to the fact that she hasn't gone blind other than hand-waving it away that they must not use microwave weapons on her.

crunchysalty

Why can't I shit posting?!
kiwifarms.net
Yeah to target an organ, that would require an x-ray or an MRI targeting system. That's retarded.
Why doesn't she buy a freight box, or at least a fridge box to cover with foil/faird cage/gluded on nickles with a cot to sleep on? Either go all in or GTFO.

repentance

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Is it possible that this could be delusions brought on by a brain tumor? In one of those videos she says (while speaking with no issues it seems) that she has been having difficulties speaking and it seems to be getting worse, as well as auditory hallucinations. Either way, yikes. I hate to see this happen to people.

It is, but it's much more likely that it's schizophrenia (about 1% of the population has schizophrenia). It's terrifying to watch in action and must be even moreso for the person experiencing it.

whatever I feel like

Disney Diaper Size Fetish Enthusiast
kiwifarms.net
For what its worth, repeated exposure to certain beams can cause health issues. I have heard a story from a former diplomatic official about a certain room in an American embassy that could only be used as a broom closet, due to its physical position in regards to the Russian embassy, which was shooting beam shit (X-Rays? I forget the specifics.) at it.

I doubt that the Russians are investigating this lady's house though.

Taraxacum

kiwifarms.net
Hey, lurker here. likely a 1-time poster not much in the way of content to add, but I have a soft spot for skitzocows because a certain one (Lena Kochman) is what led me to this shining city on a dung heap known as the Farms. Reading this thread and some of your comments about smart people going mental reminded me of my first real life run-in with a gang-stalking person named Dr. Tomo Shibata. Tomo's doctorate was in a humanities field, not particle physics, but no Ph.D. is a mental slouch. I ran into her because she was crashing a course at my school. She latched on to one of the students, and when he tried to warn the rest of the class the women gave him shit because all Tomo's stuff was couched in feminist vocabulary, not surprising considering Catherine MacKinnon was on her Ph.D. commttee (MacKinnon of "all sex is rape" fame). Anyway, sorry for going off topic, but I wanted to share Shibata's book with you all and figured someone reading this thread might appreciate it. Hopefully my shit scan job is readable, fair warning it's a long read. But in between the fake-scholarly stuff is a gripping first person tale of being gang-stalked literally across the globe. She's not really lolcow material, her videos are basically nothing, but I thought one or two kiwis might find some entertainment in someone's real-time chronicle of her own descent into madness. So for what its worth, enjoy.

Attachments

• InvisMaimTort.pdf
    21.7 MB · Views: 195