Skitzocow Dr. Katherine Horton / @Stop007org - Oxford Physics PhD gone completely off the rails, targeted individual, a knight in crinkling armour

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It’s always fascinating to me the commonalities and similar delusions schizophrenia causes across all time periods, classes, education levels, income levels, races, etc... something about the disease causes the same types of paranoid beliefs and delusion in so many who suffer from it.

We all know the jokes about tin foil but that’s because it’s a common delusion.

Today you have schizos believing the CIA niggers and FBI are after them. In old texts you read schizos believing the pope, Vatican, Jacobites and whatever king/Queen was in their country was after them and listening to their thoughts.

Some of the first references to what we today consider radio waves were from notes on schizo delusions. Some believed the sun rays were being harnessed as a weapon. But the idea of something penetrating their mind via invisible waves/rays extremely common.

It doesn’t surprise me that she has a Ph.D in physics. Some schizophrenics accomplish quit a bit before the disease strikes (look at John Nash). It’s also a very common mental illness in the family members of mathematicians and physicists. There’s been some studies done buts the rates of schizophrenia in the immediate families of people with Ph.Ds in mathematics is startling. Albert Einstein’s son was a schizophrenic who spent his life in institutions.

theshep

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It doesn’t surprise me that she has a Ph.D in physics. Some schizophrenics accomplish quit a bit before the disease strikes (look at John Nash). It’s also a very common mental illness in the family members of mathematicians and physicists. There’s been some studies done buts the rates of schizophrenia in the immediate families of people with Ph.Ds in mathematics is startling. Albert Einstein’s son was a schizophrenic who spent his life in institutions.

You might be interested in this study then.

Attachments

• High IQ Schizophrenia patients.pdf
    289 KB · Views: 299

Viridian

Phthalo green is a basic bitch.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don't know whether to laugh or cry, honestly. I cannot imagine having a mind so broken and impervious to reason, seeing satanic conspiracies in the most mundane things like a neighbor's pet goat.

Yeah, same. I mean, her wrapping herself up in aluminum foil like a human burrito looks funny to us observers on the outside, but if you think about what living in a world where you honestly and truly believe that evil forces are shooting death rays at you to torture and kill you 24/7 must be like, you will get depressed real quick. That has to be an exhausting and terrifying experience to endure. None of the conspiracies or threats this lady believes are aimed at her are in any way real, but her feelings are still quite real to her.

Prince Lotor

Oldschool 80's winged-helmet autism
kiwifarms.net
It’s always fascinating to me the commonalities and similar delusions schizophrenia causes across all time periods, classes, education levels, income levels, races, etc... something about the disease causes the same types of paranoid beliefs and delusion in so many who suffer from it.

We all know the jokes about tin foil but that’s because it’s a common delusion.

Today you have schizos believing the CIA niggers and FBI are after them. In old texts you read schizos believing the pope, Vatican, Jacobites and whatever king/Queen was in their country was after them and listening to their thoughts.

Some of the first references to what we today consider radio waves were from notes on schizo delusions. Some believed the sun rays were being harnessed as a weapon. But the idea of something penetrating their mind via invisible waves/rays extremely common.

I find it interesting the tendency for newer technologies to frequently enter paranoid delusions despite other thematic commonalities going back in history. This woman for example is talking about video recorders spying on her by taking pictures from 'up in the sky' in 1916 shortly after the technology was invented, which is actually a technology anyone with internet access can use to some degree today.

Edit: I fucked up the timestamp. It's the second lady saying this.

Last edited:

vaporwave baphomet

haven't had a good night sleep since I was born
kiwifarms.net
I forget exactly where I heard this, but apparently the smarter you are, the higher risk you are at having your sanity come unglued because the more advanced thoughts you can process, the harder your brain has to work to process them, and it can cause your sanity to snap because your mind has so much invested in processing that high level knowledge your sense of reality suffers as a result.
Tangentially related, but there is some evidence that suggests a positive correlation between higher education and belief in the paranormal/ conspiracy theories. College seniors and graduate students are more likely to believe in ghosts, for example, than college freshmen. One can only assume that these gifted people have become incredibly skilled at defending their irrational beliefs through rational means. At least, that's my take on it.

I could probably find some more reliable sources, but here's what I found with 5 minutes worth of googling. This shit is fascinating.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.li...r-education-fuels-stronger-belief-ghosts.html

https://www.google.com/amp/amp.timeinc.net/time/5023383/conspiracy-theories-reasons-believe

The Fool

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So, people have been consistently shouting in this thread "what a poor, brilliant mind!" but has she actually done anything substantial? Where did she get her PhD? Did she publish any papers? Am I missing something or are you guys just fawning over some generic debt-ridden output from America's diploma factories?

Pope Negro Joe the XIIIth

AI Pope of Entropic Declesiastics/Ver. Çr⍟⨶Ⓢ✞pR༳∏ᄏ
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
According to her at https://stop007.org/home/about/:

"Dr Katherine Horton in an Oxford-educated particle physicist and systems analyst with a Master of Physics (1st class) and doctorate in particle physics, both from the University of Oxford.

She worked as a high energy physicists on the particle collider at the German Electronsynchrotron DESY in Hamburg, Germany, and on the Large Hadron Collider at CERN in Geneva Switzerland. She taught nuclear physics and particle physics at Hertford College, University of Oxford, and conducted admissions interviews for undergraduate physics at St Hilda’s College, Oxford."

No idea how I'd verify that though. As for papers, a quick ddg search only brings up her post-meltdown webinars and writing such as "Depopulation Murder Rates in the Forthcoming Planned Global..." something or other, as the PDF has no actual title on it and is Just pictures of some search results from Deagel.com.

The Fool

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
According to her at https://stop007.org/home/about/:

"Dr Katherine Horton in an Oxford-educated particle physicist and systems analyst with a Master of Physics (1st class) and doctorate in particle physics, both from the University of Oxford.

She worked as a high energy physicists on the particle collider at the German Electronsynchrotron DESY in Hamburg, Germany, and on the Large Hadron Collider at CERN in Geneva Switzerland. She taught nuclear physics and particle physics at Hertford College, University of Oxford, and conducted admissions interviews for undergraduate physics at St Hilda’s College, Oxford."

No idea how I'd verify that though. As for papers, a quick ddg search only brings up her post-meltdown webinars and writing such as "Depopulation Murder Rates in the Forthcoming Planned Global..." something or other, as the PDF has no actual title on it and is Just pictures of some search results from Deagel.com.

Thank you. Working with a particle collider is impressive, but we don't know specifically what she did. And I'm not surprised by a lack of published works. She did teach, but that doesn't involve intelligence much as it does just regurgitating trivia you know, which is probably why any drunken idiot can be a teacher.
I'll give her the benefit of the doubt with the collider work and assume she was providing decent service there.

mrdk_04

In semi-autist hell.
kiwifarms.net
She did teach, but that doesn't involve intelligence much as it does just regurgitating trivia you know, which is probably why any drunken idiot can be a teacher.

I dunno, being able to teach requires didactic skills and quite a lot of effort.
On the other hand, higher education is often more lenient with shitty teachers than high school.

BScCollateral

kiwifarms.net
I dunno, being able to teach requires didactic skills and quite a lot of effort.
On the other hand, higher education is often more lenient with shitty teachers than high school.

I think The Fool raised a very good point. A resume can be a lot more impressive than the facts behind it, and ultimately a PhD should be judged by the quality of her original, published papers, which have so far eluded search.

Still, just getting a PhD in a STEM field is an accomplishment. Just working at the Large Hadron Collider is an accomplishment.

Seeing someone go from supermarket checkout to hiding in a tool shed wrapped in aluminium is sad enough.

SeaPancake

KF's resident history sperg
kiwifarms.net
She's not really lolcow material, her videos are basically nothing, but I thought one or two kiwis might find some entertainment in someone's real-time chronicle of her own descent into madness. So for what its worth, enjoy.

I was already stopped dead in my tracks by this brief acknowledgement:

I thank Professor Jens Ohlin, Professor Bernadette Maeyler and Professor Stephen Garvey at Cornell Law School for their scholarly support freely given.

And the very first sentence of the book is:

I am placed in the situation where if I do not write and publish the following testimony as a scapgoat, I will continue to be gradually maimed and possibly eventually murdered as a result of long-term (or indefinite) daily invisible torturous assaults (especially against my brain as attempts to prevent me from writing this testimony).

Douglas Reynholm

kiwifarms.net
Not specific to this fine ladys personal madness but I love how these conspiracies take you deep down the rabbit hole before branching off into another reality.

https://loohanforum.orgoneitalia.it/viewtopic.php?id=484&p=15

loohan tranny horton.PNG
Tranny spotting- the Pharaonic connection thread.