Skitzocow Dr. Katherine Horton / @Stop007org - Oxford Physics PhD gone completely off the rails, targeted individual, a knight in crinkling armour

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon.
S

SJ 485

kiwifarms.net
tinfoil-knight-png.486934
She kinda looks like me in that pic. Poor girl, I hope she will come to her senses and stop being so paranoid. She's not a dumb person, just very mentally ill.
I bet your tin foil doesn't shine with the lustre hers does though. Stay jealous.

guccigash

Greyfriars Jandek
kiwifarms.net
She's reached the point of no return. Best chance she has is being under watchful eyes and medication in an attempt to control her symptoms.

I'm not a professional. But from what I have seen of schizophrenics and people with delusions like this, they need to be treated with anti-psychotics. She may be aware of this. There are lots of anti-psychotics out there. Now, she is in the wild, so she hasn't been judged unable to care for herself and I am guessing she is in charge of her own medical care. And she is, I imagine, aware of the side effects of anti-psychotics.

In short, they make you fat and dumb. I am guessing she is refusing to take them for that reason. My guess is the situation will escalate until she is forced into whatever her local equivalent of an involuntary psych hold is and will be kept for a while, straightened out, forced onto long term anti-psychotics (probably something like haliperadol injections) and she will be able to live without these delusions, safely, with the general population. But she will not have a Phd mind. This is of course assuming she survives whatever trauma/situation is the catalyst for her getting into acute mental health care and getting this situation sorted. Sad.

S

SJ 485

kiwifarms.net
I've been neglecting Katherine for too long, she seems to be getting worse.
She's living with her parents now, sleeping with a tinfoil nightcap and a baking tray on her head and recording lengthy rants impelling the German military to start purging the psychopathic nazi families responsible for killing and harming "the meek."

The entire first 10 minutes of the second video is gold, it's a full-spectrum schizoid conspiracy rant about everything from Nazi families being unable to stop killing after WW2 because it's like masturbation for them to Mad Cow Disease being caused by the testing of space-based brain mutilation weapons designed for use on humans like herself.

lol you sukc

Have a nice cup of tea
kiwifarms.net
I've been neglecting Katherine for too long, she seems to be getting worse.
She's living with her parents now, sleeping with a tinfoil nightcap and a baking tray on her head and recording lengthy rants impelling the German military to start purging the psychopathic nazi families responsible for killing and harming "the meek."

The entire first 10 minutes of the second video is gold, it's a full-spectrum schizoid conspiracy rant about everything from Nazi families being unable to stop killing after WW2 because it's like masturbation for them to Mad Cow Disease being caused by the testing of space-based brain mutilation weapons designed for use on humans like herself.

I genuinely can't tell if the commenters on these videos are being serious or not. Overall, pretty sad.

Pablo Escobar

Hello, DEA? Is your fridge running?
kiwifarms.net
It's one thing to have a tin foil hat, but sleeping with not one, but two baking tray shelters over her head? How has this crazy bitch not been commited by her parents?

mASSive dONg

Powerlevel, on the way
kiwifarms.net
So she's no longer living in her own home, pestered by her neighbour's goat? Shame TBH. Though I do find myself curious as to why she is now residing with her parents.
It's one thing to have a tin foil hat, but sleeping with not one, but two baking tray shelters over her head? How has this crazy bitch not been commited by her parents?
You'll have spoken too soon shortly, I'm sure. If they're responsible and know of her behaviour, it won't be long before they let her go.

S

SJ 485

kiwifarms.net

I'm fascinated by the comments debating whether the energy weapons are mounted on cars or on satellites. Is the DEW stuff relatively new with the gangstalking crowd?
Definitely not new, it's a mainstay of the gangstalking/TI mythos, but they don't even trust eachother so none of them can agree on what the real version of the "truth" is about all of this. "If your story of being a targeted individual contradicts mine then you're a fake TI" that kind of attitude. Lots of them feel that way about Katherine because they think the tin foil stuff is a false flag to make them all look exceptional. :story:

wenttobermuda

Plenty good!
kiwifarms.net
This poor woman...

I'd like to laugh at her, because, well, tinfoil and electronic rape.

I just can't muster the mirth to laugh at someone so clearly ill. What a tremendous amount of talent to be swallowed by illness. It's sad. And in my experience, the smarter you are, the more resistant to treatment.

But that tinfoil and electronic rape though.

heavycream

kiwifarms.net
Apologies for kicking up this thread but it struck a nerve with me. Call it PLing but i think the following is relevant context. Getting a DPhil (Ph.D.) at Oxford is a heinous process. It ages you, it leaves you without a social life or a network of friends, since all of your social relationships for the largest part end up academic. To put this into context, just consider the undergraduate courses there. Students are required (on average) to turn in three 2000 word essays a week, attend all lectures, 3 hours of tutorials and submit two whole lab reports a term. And this is a highly intense 8-week term - 3/4 the length of a normal university term in the UK. These are all students who are not used to failure, applying and passing the interview without realising that, despite being a stellar student at their colleges, someone will be the bottom of the class at Oxford. Many never get used to that sensation. Nervous collapses and suicides are rampant, so the university has it's own preventative telephone hotline, (some of the students lightheartedly host a 'Suicide Sunday' event (started at Cambridge), celebrating the fact that they have not yet killed themselves). I personally knew someone who had a successful suicide, and another who was sectioned under the mental health act during the first term of their second undergrad year.
It's no wonder that someone with a disposition to a psychiatric illness would be pushed over the edge. I genuinely feel for her.

Last edited:

fufedscum

kiwifarms.net
It seems several threads on Dr. Horton have decided to cherry-pick her large internet archive of very useful and legitimate material. I can attest to most of what she says and so can many others in my hometown - namely that deniable energy weapons are manned by military psychopaths who do enjoy targeting genitalia and so forth. These are usually young men probably profiled for sadism and from very underexposed social backgrounds. Also, I've witnessed their hatred and shame at what they do and so very likely can't get out of.
Whatever one thinks of aluminum foil as a shielding against microwave attacks, I would consider the possibility of deep fake videos. Tracy Twyman's account of complete online sabotage is classic information operations. Now she is dead and Dr. Horton is missing immediately after a court date. I guess kiwi is just another fratboy, intel-redneck hangout. Nobody will ever respect y'all.

SIGSEGV

All statements made by this account are fiction.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It seems several threads on Dr. Horton have decided to cherry-pick her large internet archive of very useful and legitimate material. I can attest to most of what she says and so can many others in my hometown - namely that deniable energy weapons are manned by military psychopaths who do enjoy targeting genitalia and so forth. These are usually young men probably profiled for sadism and from very underexposed social backgrounds. Also, I've witnessed their hatred and shame at what they do and so very likely can't get out of.
Whatever one thinks of aluminum foil as a shielding against microwave attacks, I would consider the possibility of deep fake videos. Tracy Twyman's account of complete online sabotage is classic information operations. Now she is dead and Dr. Horton is missing immediately after a court date. I guess kiwi is just another fratboy, intel-redneck hangout. Nobody will ever respect y'all.
We've got a live one, boys.

The Un-Clit

After the Dimensional Merge, pussy eats YOU!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Oh NOES! The Tinfoil Hat brigade will never respect the Kiwi Farms!

Let me tell ya, we've already been not respected by the best, including the Lizard King of the Deep Red Reptile faction currently controlling the White House (and thus the world) BARAK HUSSIEN OBAMA HIMSELF!! Oh wait, Now IT'S CHEETO MAN TRUMP who is controlling the White House, and thus the Deep Red Reptile People who secretly control the world!!!

Well, he hates us too. Fuck off.

Last edited:

3119967d0c

"a brain" - @REGENDarySumanai
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think Dr. Horton is a QT too, for a highly intelligent schizophrenic woman. But she's not going to fuck you either, dude.

Inquisitor_BadAss

Spooky Scary Pumpkin Posts
kiwifarms.net

Tell us more about the frogs being gay Mr Jones you have our undivided attention.

wenttobermuda

Plenty good!
kiwifarms.net
I would like to earn your respect by politely giving you my undivided attention, so you can tell me more about psychopaths using energy weapons on people's genitals.

If Dr. Horton is missing following a court date, and I've no reason to doubt that she is, that's very sad. Hopefully she is safe and getting help somewhere. Voluntarily or not.

2lolis1cup

Made you imagine it
kiwifarms.net
I had no idea this person existed before today, but now I laughed at her. Her literal tinfoil wrappings talking about EM-RAPE will always be in my memory now. So it was worth it to invoke the "right to be forgotten" law. I will leave this gem that made me think of her. It is a schizophrenic that believes EM waves hurt him.

Horus

Rawdog is the lawdog.
kiwifarms.net
If this lady was so damn smart, how come she has not installed her foil into an existing hat/helmet to improve ease of use? Hell, she can even find a tard wrangler to go get her a helmet with a chin strap, so it never falls off!

Once she does that, Satan won't be able to use goats like some sort of metaphisical Tor relay and anonymously send her thoughts anymore.

interalia

kiwifarms.net
So based on the lovely letter Null got, it seems she has indeed been institutionalized, or at least declared incompetent. I'm assuming her parents have finally stepped in and are trying to scrub evidence of her schizo internet presence, probably in the hopes she'll be fixed with a big dose of psychiatry and be able to resume her career.