Horrorcow Dr. Kathy Rumer, DO / "The Butcher of Ardmore" / Rumer Gender Surgery / Rumer Cosmetic Surgery / Delaware Valley Aesthetics, PLLC - Sex-reassignment surgeon notorious for botched surgeries, constantly suing and being sued

Groovelord Neato

kiwifarms.net
Hormone therapy at least doesn't cause any irreversible damage.
lmao

For Lupron, the "reversible" puberty blocker: https://www.statnews.com/2017/02/02/lupron-puberty-children-health-problems/

Sex hormones:

and https://www.nebraskamed.com/transgender-care/feminizing-hormone-therapy

Hormones affect tons of body systems and we don't really understand their full impact. You take cross-sex hormones at your own risk.

Last edited:

skjora

kiwifarms.net
lmao

For Lupron, the "reversible" puberty blocker: https://www.statnews.com/2017/02/02/lupron-puberty-children-health-problems/

Sex hormones:

and https://www.nebraskamed.com/transgender-care/feminizing-hormone-therapy

Hormones affect tons of body systems and we don't really understand their full impact. You take cross-sex hormones at your own risk.
Puberty blockers are their own thing and completely fucked up.
I'm of course not saying I think going taking cross-sex hormones is a good idea for anyone, just that the damage done by surgery is incomparable to it. No one can "detransition" from surgically ruined genitalia.

behavioral swamp thang

raw is law
kiwifarms.net
Rumer hit the jackpot with "famous" youtuber and ftm, Jackson Bird. Rumer lopped Bird's tits off and Miss Bird has raved about the results.

woman.png

Current state of Ms. Bird's titty chop seen here:

Easy Peasy

It's a shark. That's on land. Motherfuckers.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Rumer hit the jackpot with "famous" youtuber and ftm, Jackson Bird. Rumer lopped Bird's tits off and Miss Bird has raved about the results.

View attachment 1972515

Those hips wont ever lie (dead giveaway that's a wahmen), but at least Rumer didnt fuck this one up

sarcasticslipandslide

recovering from stage 3 troonacy
kiwifarms.net
the damage done by surgery is incomparable to it.
Cross-sex hormone therapy puts a massive strain on the endrocrine system and, while technically reversable in MTF patients (no amount of synthetic estrogen and androgen blockers can undo the changes of testosterone), FTM patients are stuck with 99% of changes if they ever decide to detransition.

Estrogen simply isn't strong enough to unfuck their bodies and most, if not all, are stuck with the excessive hair growth, the balding, the clitoral growth, the frog voice, etc. The damage done by HRT is mostly internal, affecting the organs and reeking havoc on the female reproductive system (uterine and vaginal atrophy are huge problems), while SRS is external and more easily seen and studied.

e: typo.

Last edited:

keyboredsm4shthe2nd

Youscatgetouttahereg-go-gogetthestick-getouttahere
kiwifarms.net
I'm of course not saying I think going taking cross-sex hormones is a good idea for anyone, just that the damage done by surgery is incomparable to it. No one can "detransition" from surgically ruined genitalia.
Go look at Nady Stewart and see if you feel the same about women taking testosterone.

Red Lobster

kiwifarms.net

View attachment 1972515

I certainly hope any troon who stumbles upon that video takes into account when the surgeries were made and looks into more recent ones. I doubt the results would be even close to that if she got operated more recently.

Anyway, how old is the YouTuber supposed to be? Can't find that, but that prepubescent/munchkin voice is weirding me out. Is that the frog voice people say the FTMs get, or is that different?

Aunt Carol

four-letter word for a female
kiwifarms.net
I didn't even know osteopathic surgeons were a legit thing. Aren't osteopaths more like a naturopath than a real doctor?

In the US, an osteopathic physician is a physician. The difference is that osteopathy has its origins in woo (Osteopathic Manipulative Treatment) and claims an overall "holistic" approach. In action, DOs can be indistinguishable from MDs; they're not a mid-level and have the same scope of practice.

The non-physician woo-only bone-manipulators are just called osteopaths--again, I'm not sure if this is the same in other countries. It's also a separate thing from chiropractic. (Regular non-osteopath physicians are "allopathic physicians.")

Falling Star

kiwifarms.net
Capture.PNG
https://www.reddit.com/r/FTMSurgeryTalk/comments/kj7hq1/possible_fake_review_posts_be_careful/
:thinking:
Interesting... I could totally imagine Rumer getting an intern to shill for her on reddit. Although this could also just be a happy customer wanting to fight back against the "haters". Rumer's ftm surgeries are generally much better than the mtf ones, after all. Hmmm...

Here are the two suspected fake review posts btw:
https://www.removeddit.com/r/FTMSurgeryTalk/comments/kaiwgg/bottom_surgery/
https://www.removeddit.com/r/ftm/comments/hy805y/dr_kathy_rumer_surgery_center/

Side-note: This reminds me that I've seen reddit troons speculate that Dr. Rumer pays trans websites to recommend or feature her prominently.
You can see this on TransHealthcare, for example.
Capture.PNG
Capture.PNG

Falling Star

kiwifarms.net
Sorry for the double-post, but this is too good!

Capture.PNG
https://www.reddit.com/r/Transgender_Surgeries/comments/lpf9ii/sabrina_all_surgeons_say_this_is_text_book_normal/
xb58euujkyi61.jpg
This poor, butchered troon was assured by Rumer (or her staff?) that this is "textbook normal vulvar anatomy". :story:
Kinda feel bad for this one - you can tell from his reddit comments that he's barely keeping it together, on the verge of a panic attack. Even the other troons are pretty blunt about this being a hackjob!
I recommend checking out the comments for yourself.

Oh wait...
Capture.PNG
What is this reddit janny trying to hide?
https://www.removeddit.com/r/Transgender_Surgeries/comments/lpf9ii/sabrina_all_surgeons_say_this_is_text_book_normal/

Capture.PNG
Capture.PNG
Capture.PNG

Capture.PNG
Your supposed prescreening solution is absolutely useless as Marci bowers already confirmed in an email to me that surgeons in this feild are hiring a company for whitewashing all negative reviews from all internet resources !
👀
Very interesting what you aren't allowed to say, even in this rare thread with much more honesty than the norm.

sperginity

why the fuck does a dolphin need a wheelchair?????
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
:thinking:
Interesting... I could totally imagine Rumer getting an intern to shill for her on reddit. Although this could also just be a happy customer wanting to fight back against the "haters". Rumer's ftm surgeries are generally much better than the mtf ones, after all. Hmmm...
I am betting that she hired someone who advertises online reputation management, the type of shit jon yaniv did before he got too notorious.

View attachment 1974272
https://www.reddit.com/r/Transgender_Surgeries/comments/lpf9ii/sabrina_all_surgeons_say_this_is_text_book_normal/
This poor, butchered troon was assured by Rumer (or her staff?) that this is "textbook normal vulvar anatomy". :story:
Kinda feel bad for this one - you can tell from his reddit comments that he's barely keeping it together, on the verge of a panic attack. Even the other troons are pretty blunt about this being a hackjob!

Oh wait...
View attachment 1974291
Very interesting what you aren't allowed to say, even in this rare thread with much more honesty than the norm.
I said this in the other thread, but this is a good example of what I am talking about. It looks like she totally gave up on the bottom half of the genitalia. The top half of these things are all standard stink ditch (which isn't great but it is definitely aimed at mimicking female genitalia), but the bottom?? It looks like something is being smuggled in the skin above the neovaginal opening. Like she got bored with doing each surgery, and just shoved erectile tissue down below instead of removing it.

Imagine being a woman and saying out loud that anything about this is textbook. Does Kathy Rumer's vagina look like this? Is this why she butchers people born with normal genitals? It might explain some shit. I don't think she married or had children.

Puberty blockers are synthetic hormonal compounds that bind to the receptor sites that sex hormones normally would, so they count as a hormone. Some stuff from cross sex hormones is permanent, some is not. Some can be corrected surgically, some can not. Zachary Antolak/zinnia jones is permanently impotent from the use of estrogen, he has to use powerful vibrators (like intended to legitimately releive back pain) in order to coom at all and cannot maintain an erection. Clitoral hypertrophy is permanent. Gynecomastia (breast growth) is permanent but can be removed with surgery. Hair growth can be removed, but can return again, its tricky. The worst shit that can happen from cross sex hormones is fatal, like abnormal blood clots & certain cancers for MTFs on estrogen, and heart attacks/certain cancers for FTMs.

Constellationzero

MAPP gas huffer
kiwifarms.net
Honestly it looks like she stretched out the penis, pinned it down and/or tacked it against the taint and split the shaft. Then , yes, it looks like she sort of "hand-waved" a button of skin for a neo clitoris and got bored. The result looks like a Ball Park frank cooked too long in the microwave.

Jesus Christ, I feel bad for this person too. Don't know what anyone could tell them what with all the "damage control" going on with the troon cabal.

keyboredsm4shthe2nd

Youscatgetouttahereg-go-gogetthestick-getouttahere
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 1974272

Oh wait...
View attachment 1974291
idk looks about on par with all other "neovaginas" I've seen. At least it's not necrotic I guess. They say it's "Textbook vulvular anatomy" because the surgeons know vaginas can't be created but troons are just in too deep to believe otherwise.

The Littlest Shitlord

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Clitoral hypertrophy is permanent.
Yes and no. It certainly isn't going to go away on its own even after the hormones are stopped. But you know how they can remove the erectile tissue and cut down the penis to something that is supposed to resemble a clitoris? They can do something like that to an actual (enlarged) clitoris too. Are the results any good? Well, it's commonly inflicted on intersexed girls too young to consent, and a study found that in 13% of such cases, no clitoris could be found afterwards. And even if it is still there, there's no guarantee that it still retains sensation. And enjoy having no clitoral hood afterwards (they use it in the surgery). But it's technically possible. So you could amend that to "Clitoral hypertrophy is permanent for sane people." But how many FtMs can be considered "sane"?

The Ether Is Real

kiwifarms.net
I feel bad for this person. Imagine having to live with this crater of filth for the rest of your life. Also, how to you get so retarded you think you're genuinely going to have a completely anatomically correct vagina made out of your fucking dick. Also there's some gems I found when I looked under the reddit thread (Archive)

1. It seems like this is textbook enough for vaginoplasty anatomy. This also means that this person probably signed a lot of rights away, and this was the minimum guaranteed by Rumer in her contract. Also this is the standard that Rumer is following. There is no mention of how the surgery should be performed or what the end results should be, not even a photo or diagram, and it's almost a decade old. I'm curious as to what Rumer truly thinks of her own work, because this is just lending more credence to the idea that she is genuinely doing this on purpose to cause suffering. Does she know how much of the 41% she's responsible for, and is she proud of it?
I can’t sue her ! No doctor any where will conclude this surgery was done incorrectly . Marci bowers was going to but was then leveraged by ting , blue bond and Coon . They are doing such horrible things to me in NH now with h r t and all other aspects of medicine . It’s like they all have me pigeonholed .

2. Mutilation of a penis is Female Genital Mutilation (Why am I not surprised)
3. This person has a wife and kids.
Why am I rude ? Because they refuse to admit the well documented unanimous conclusions that any woman that has gone thru female genital mutilation is severely traumatized ? Or is it because they refuse to admit that this was obviously done intentionally ? Or is it because the wpath system is a group of doctors that are allowing other doctors to be a predatory system to boulstered endless advocacy funding ? At the end of the what if’s none of the systems have even cared that to this day Kathy Rumer is allowed to advertise that hair will NOT ( she says it in bold letters ) , grow back inside the vagina and I have a ton of it . So there is an obvious interest with micro and macro false advertising going on everywhere in this field and the surgeons that don’t know do now , so yeah there that . My children and wife do not deserve this right when I was in the middle of home renovations and now our house is in shambles because I am the restorer and now can barely get thru a day of no activity at all because of the pain that’s now traveling into my leg foot and abdomen . There is no compassion with any of them and they built an empires of lies .... that’s all I can ( justifiably ) think now but ..... never mind]
Not only do you have to live with paying someone to your dick into a sarlac pit, your wife and kids have to put their life on hold for you while you slowly go insane over this decision and the consequences of it. Again, I feel bad, but, this is the bed you made.

How long before the wife walks out with the kids?

Broken attachments, changed to quotes

Swan

hecking valid uwu
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What the fuck? Did she just make an incision in the shaft, create a vagina-esque wound and then superglue the rest of the penis into the asshole? They'd have better results if he just got a hole cut in where his dick used to be and then have a fleshlight inserted into it. New vaginoplasty procedure developed by Swan M.D.