Horrorcow Dr. Kathy Rumer, DO / "The Butcher of Ardmore" / Rumer Gender Surgery / Rumer Cosmetic Surgery / Delaware Valley Aesthetics, PLLC - Sex-reassignment surgeon notorious for botched surgeries, constantly suing and being sued

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon.

kiwi-identified cow

we made us this way
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Hmmm I investigated the charge of man-hating bull-dykery. As @kiwi-identified cow posted early in the thread, her house is co-owned with someone called Kerry Joseph DeAngelis.

Her mom's obituary describes this as her husband (archive):

View attachment 1992349

Here they are on the board of some SJW thing. Rumer on the far left and DeAngelis next to her. Hard to tell from the pic, but he looks too tall to be an Aidan (archive):

View attachment 1992372

Here is Kerry's sad linked-in profile. God knows what he does, and I don't have an account to get any more details, but he looks like a true and honest dude.

View attachment 1992417

Conclusion: much as I cherish the image of the terven bull dyke laughing evilly as she slits another guy's peen up the middle and randomly stuffs it into his pelvis, the Queen of the Crotch Lobotomy (major props to whoever coined that term btw) might actually just be a straight woman who loves money.
Thanks for the info on her mom, I was having trouble so far with Kathy's side.

Turns out Kerry's dad was a veteran and Kerry is one of seven siblings:

obit1.PNG
https://www.whiteluttrell.com/obituary/316896 / https://archive.md/K3IFZ

obit2.PNG
https://www.findagrave.com/memorial/181786271/william-joseph-deangelis / https://archive.md/IFFAf

More random shit I found tonight which further confirms the Harts Ln address:

https://www.spokeo.com/Kerry-Deangelis/Pennsylvania/Conshohocken/p6552924071 / https://archive.md/8Ur8j
https://www.whitepages.com/name/Kerry-Deangelis/Conshohocken-PA/Po3jjj5eA37 / https://archive.md/W8rWk
https://24counter.com/5135730348/ / https://archive.md/zArym

Autopsy

kiwifarms.net
Isnt it weird how its always progressives pushing quackery in academia? the ones arguing for eugenics before the nazis were also mostly progressives and feminists, whats the deal with that? are they really this blind or just using progressiveness as a shield?
The characterization of Henry Cotton so far in this thread is a bit less than fair; the "progressive ideas" referred to weren't his treatments for the mental illnesses themselves, but how he treated the people who had them. Dr. Cotton pushed to reform who could/could not be forcibly admitted, re-trained the entirety of his hospital staff to spend more time on patient care and less time beating them to death, introduced therapy as a program, and was one of the first psychiatrists to eliminate forcible restraints. These are his ideas which echoed through the years and have 100% certainly, matter of fact, benefited patients. He was also (ironically) an enemy of eugenics, your other principal example.

Similarly, his take on mental illness wasn't wholly unreasonable, either. There is room for exploratory medicine between "finished science" and "new science," some very conservative and skittish types might argue, as ethics boards do today, but that is the foundation on which almost every treatment, technique, and tool we now use was cast; the methodical framework we use now is safer (in truth, only sometimes), but slow as balls and not ready to handle new or unique emergencies, as the general public should be acutely aware in these COVID years. Bureaucracy is forever the enemy of saving patients' lives.
Dr. Cotton read the literature on microbial disturbances in the gut, and noticed their similarities to certain mental illnesses, and then more literature about how dental arteries are linked to the brain - in fact, in recent years dental disease has been proposed as a possible cause of early Alzheimer's, dementia, etc. In his patients who were unable to do much but rot in their asylum cells, he had a unique opportunity to solve their problems once and for all, and in a way that appeared evidence based; unlike phrenology, trepanation, and lobotomies, his particular concept had legitimate scientific support, though ironically less than eugenics and derived genetic theory, which this explanation opposed. He did not practice at random; he typically procured essentially willing patients who were in the groups most likely to succeed surgery, only did surgeries as intense as the condition seemed to warrant, unless they were already ill and incapacitated with a disease (you can be mentally ill and sick, as it happens) he procured consent, and, most importantly, he did not do any of this without oversight.
While I don't have much respect for the people and organizations that have decided to lord over medicine, study design has in fact advanced tremendously over the past century, and Dr. Cotton was in some rights a victim of the people who were supposed to "watch over" his work. First, his own staff obfuscated his failure rate and success rate, amending his own records for fear that if they called him out they would be ejected from the institution (not that he had done this, but he had already earned a reputation for harshness from the "please stop beating the patients to death" thing), and encouraging him to use the worst possible statistical methods to calculate the treatment's efficacy. Then, Dr. Meyer (his mentor) agreed to place an independent reviewer in the institution, Dr. Greenacre, who promptly figured out the treatment was too dangerous to be worth it after all... only for Dr. Meyer to urge her to withhold the report, for fear that it would ruin both his and Dr. Cottons' careers and prestige.
In this, Dr. Cotton was a victim, and this victimization was translated to his patients. To make matters worse, he had little time to repent for his role in this mess- his vilification was posthumous.

So: if Henry Cotton wasn't ignorant, "over-eager," or malicious, then what was he? A cautionary tale about what progressives are like, and their role in medicine (and elsewhere). Progressives are willing to take steps forward in their field, but extraordinarily unwilling to take one back- and their more conservative supporters who use them as canaries for new therapies or ideas will stop at nothing to keep them convinced they're doing "the right thing." If Dr. Cotton was in isolation or given contravening evidence from the start, he would have almost certainly stopped his therapies, while if he never took the first step, the rest of the psychiatric world wouldn't have followed him off the cliff. Yet, as evidenced by all of the other things Dr. Cotton implemented that were indubitably good, someone has to take steps, or we never get anywhere, cavemen style.
Right now though we are in this stage, where the progressives make a well-meaning misstep and everyone else refuses to let them take it back, on a lot of issues. You have the same cycle over and over, especially these days: Progressives make a push, "lazy progressives" follow them, hell breaks loose, "lazy progressives" egg on because they refuse to turn around no matter how bad things get.
The climate appears to be changing! For real this time! Progressives argue to cut emissions. It becomes clear that that goal is impractical, that it will boil down to being an unnecessary blow to the developed world, and that there are alternatives in the budding science of geoengineering - so other progressives try to pursue these alternatives, but their academic careers are axed instantly and projects rejected, because "the science has spoken" - the "lazy progressives" are here to push for the original solution, no matter how valid the alternatives are.
Workplaces sure can be racist! Progressives decide to implement social policy and training to soothe racial tensions. It becomes clear that not only do these have the opposite of the intended effect or no effect (depending on which one), but that the nuance of the issue was far more than initially anticipated, so any such attempt backfires. Anyone who points this out, even the people who proposed these ideas in the first place, are annihilated in the court of public opinion.
Some people seem to have gender dysphoria! What if we try to lean into their delusions instead of against it? It turns out that while brain chemistry is unique for transexuals, they are not functionally the opposite sex, and hormones or surgery are ineffective in ameliorating long-term negatives like suicide & self harm, tangible (non self-reported) quality of life, etc. Thousands of doctor ignore this 'brave new therapy' for decades, but now the "lazy progressives" smell money, so they've woken up to seize organizations capable of pushing everyone off the cliff yet again.

Dr. Ting, who has been mentioned in this thread multiple times (often critiquing Dr. Rumer), is most likely a basically good person who legitimately thinks he's helping people, despite what he's doing being abominable in reality. (Okay yeah Ting is probably a shithead too, I just wanted one decent modern example god damnit) It's too easy to write it all off as every doc being monsters out to take in cash, but that's the guise that people like Dr. Rumer, the Dr. Meyers of the world, legitimate monsters who are willing to urge the progressives off a cliff and to shield themselves with their corpses as they make endless cash and amass power, use to hide like wolves in the sheep.
It's easy to blame the "Progressives," and even the monsters like Dr. Rumer individually, but if you want to make a difference, shake your sticks at the trusted institutions that manipulate the Progressives & profiteer off of them, like the AMA, the APA, and so on. They're the ones not serving their purpose any longer.

Normally I would put this in my last post, but I want that one to be pretty cohesive, since Dr. Cotton has come up a lot in the thread so far and he didn't do anything to deserve to be compared to people like Rumer or Mengele. Rumer, too, has a bit more leeway than Mengele, because the zeitgeist of the time is that "SRS is cool and saves lives!!!"- but that's the point.

If anyone thinks this is a monolithic issue in medicine, please keep in mind that until the past 5 years of brutal shilling, only a few states (the obvious ones) had banned any form of conversion therapy, and the reason they needed to ban it at all is because people kept performing """conversion therapy""" regardless of what the journals and their local chapter had to say, because they knew exactly what their patient outcomes were like. "Conversion therapy" being a catch-all for any form of heteronormative therapy; in a modern feat of gay and lesbian erasure, it now mostly means "non gender affirming therapy" these days. This has always been the goal, though, because if you can define "conversion therapy" as "any therapy that promotes a heteronormative view," then you can stop people from counseling on or studying the relationship between trauma, transexuality, and homosexuality when it comes to seemingly sudden changes of sexual orientation, the rate at which people naturally de-transition with non gender-affirming therapy, quality of life in homosexuals and transexuals who receive such therapies, and so on.
In other words, there's a reason there's only a few chop-shop doctors in the US until recently: they were true believers in the cause, operating mostly outside established medicine.
Dr. Rumer and people like her are the much larger wave of new chop shop doctors who are just here to profit off of human suffering because their ethics org and the government said it was OK. Not because "new medicine has been established," but because everyone is pretending it has been, with hilariously shit data.
Someone said earlier in this thread that at least SRS would go down in the books with phrenology, but at least our ancestors had an excuse in ignorance, even the most educated of the time were limited to the medical journals they could personally access.
We have the fucking internet.
I'm not sure I want to know what they'll have to say about our times a hundred years from now, on any single one of these "commit to mediocrity or insanity" talking points- assuming humanity even makes it that long. I honestly don't even think SRS will be the one they judge us the most harshly on, and that should make everyone as sick to their stomach as all these axe wound artificial gunt pictures do.

Last edited:

Sinner's Sandwich

AGrote = 1Pimmel
kiwifarms.net
It's too easy to write it all off as every doc being monsters out to take in cash,
It's also easy to say these butchers are good people & only want to help. I call bullshit. Ting ruined the genitals of a minor (Jazz Jennings was only 17) and used an experimental technique that has been done only a few times (on adult bodies) not only that but he and his butcher buddy Bowers fucked up so badly Jazz needed to have 2 more surgeries and Bowers even said he probably needs a third. He also has now 2 giant scars on his thighs and can't move like a normal person. It's clear that he was used as a guinea pig for 2 egomaniacs.

Bowers also told Jazz who never went trough puberty to figure out how to orgasm (!) before srs even tho he knew Jazz' penis & testicles where stunted and he never reached sexual maturation.

Sure these guys only wanted to help. :roll:

Autopsy

kiwifarms.net
It's also easy to say these butchers are good people & only want to help. I call bullshit. Ting ruined the genitals of a minor (Jazz Jennings was only 17) and used an experimental technique that has been done only a few times (on adult bodies) not only that but he and his butcher buddy Bowers fucked up so badly Jazz needed to have 2 more surgeries and Bowers even said he probably needs a third. He also has now 2 giant scars on his thighs and can't move like a normal person. It's clear that he was used as a guinea pig for 2 egomaniacs.

Bowers also told Jazz who never went trough puberty to figure out how to orgasm (!) before srs even tho he knew Jazz' penis & testicles where stunted and he never reached sexual maturation.

Sure these guys only wanted to help. :roll:
I'm looking into Ting more now and while he doesn't do the incredibly high volume or total butcheries Rumer does (and your example of "2 more surgeries" is exactly the kind of "aftercare" people are upset Rumer doesn't provide- these are unnecessary surgeries, but very complex ones that it's frankly amazing if anyone can 'do right' the first time), but I can't in good conscience pick him out from the rest.
I just hoped there'd be at least one decent example the Farms could relate to, you know? Hit me with the optimistic if you must.
A better example would be Harold Gillies, who was a genius and an upstanding fellow, but also indirectly responsible for all this shit. He performed the earliest modern sexual reassignment surgeries in history and pioneered the safer techniques used today, but he did it on adults who were incredibly aware of the risks, mostly pro bono, and because he legitimately thought it would better the lives of the rare cases who needed it.
Certainly, he was taking steps beyond "accepted medicine," but the steps he took even aside from the SRS laid the groundwork for making plastic surgery what it is today, and for every vain rich thot there is getting a nosejob, there's some poor bastard who got their face blown off, who gets it - mostly - back.

Edit: Oh, and it still doesn't much bely the greater point, which is that the watchdogs who should be revoking the license from people like Ting or Rumer are busy doing nothing of the sort and/or criminalizing refusing to send your patients to them.

Last edited:

IsaacShraeder

kiwifarms.net
I logged in to Linkedin to check out Kerry Deangelis's profile. He's been a (the?) business manager at RCS for 8 years now.
1615627680972.png

It look like he's the Rudolf Höss to Rumer's Dr. Mengele.
Previously, he worked at these companies, apparently holding somewhat important positions.
1615627829172.png

Here's his education.
1615627992479.png

Archmere Adacemy is a Roman Catholic prep school, and St Joseph's most likely refers to St. Joseph's University in Philadelphia.

Treasure Champs

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I logged in to Linkedin to check out Kerry Deangelis's profile. He's been a (the?) business manager at RCS for 8 years now.
View attachment 1993631
It look like he's the Rudolf Höss to Rumer's Dr. Mengele.
Previously, he worked at these companies, apparently holding somewhat important positions.
View attachment 1993633
Here's his education.
View attachment 1993634
Archmere Adacemy is a Roman Catholic prep school, and St Joseph's most likely refers to St. Joseph's University in Philadelphia.
Thanks for this. I avoid Linked in like the plague.

It figures that Crotch Lobotomies, Inc. is protected by a layer of nepotism. Of course no-one there is obliged to act professionally or is willing to report to any ethics boards if the dear doctor's husband is manager at the place.

I don't have time to investigate the rest of the staff right now, but one of the reviews from the OP mentions a 'Teri Rumer' who is a patient co-ordinator. She's likely to be related.

review.jpg

I think it's highly likely that the trannies think they are going to a professional with a neutral, professional staff, but actually the whole thing is a cabal of Rumer backed up by her friends and family, all of whom have a vested interest in dismissing complaints and circling the wagons if there are any problems.

keyboredsm4shthe2nd

Youscatgetouttahereg-go-gogetthestick-getouttahere
kiwifarms.net
Thanks for this. I avoid Linked in like the plague.

It figures that Crotch Lobotomies, Inc. is protected by a layer of nepotism. Of course no-one there is obliged to act professionally or is willing to report to any ethics boards if the dear doctor's husband is manager at the place.

I don't have time to investigate the rest of the staff right now, but one of the reviews from the OP mentions a 'Teri Rumer' who is a patient co-ordinator. She's likely to be related.

View attachment 1993699

I think it's highly likely that the trannies think they are going to a professional with a neutral, professional staff, but actually the whole thing is a cabal of Rumer backed up by her friends and family, all of whom have a vested interest in dismissing complaints and circling the wagons if there are any problems.
>going to a professional
>unethical surgery that mangles genitalia into a facsimile
pick one

_giantmeteor2024_

kiwifarms.net
Those butchers are eerily similar in most regards.
Giving patients unrealistic expectations, then after the butchery occured, they will fade out.
The tranny community is mostly shielding them though, because they can't have anyone speak bad about their srs operations.
I don't think there can be a "good" srs surgeon, because the process is in itself so fucked up.
The best you can hope for with those people is one that is straight with the patient and telling them beforehand that the chop/the sausage are NOTHING like real sex organs, and they will have problems with them as long as they live.
Fat chance of that.
Exactly. They're not helping themselves by censoring/banning/cancelling anyone and anything that criticizes troonism even slightly... particularly when they ban books from internet websites and detransitioners from going public.

Memes aside, I truly do believe that monsters like Yaniv are not representative of the transgender community as a whole. That someone would prey on a person's dysphoria and inner struggle and leave them like this is vile.
They're the loudest bunch and the most vindictive-- so for that reason, I dislike them and will assume most of them are monsters until proven otherwise.

I feel badly for the children who get dragged into this cult, though.

It was mentioned earlier in the thread, but Rumer likes to claim that her magical technique prevents hair from growing inside the stinkditch without the victim patient having to get laser hair removal or electrolysis beforehand.
The truth, unsurprisingly, is that her technique (follicle scraping during the surgery) doesn't actually work that well, and this is all a cynical lie to lure in victims.

View attachment 1988138
https://www.reddit.com/r/Transgender_Surgeries/comments/m1fp6y/if_you_are_having_botton_surgery_make_sure_you/

Some of the troons are obviously traumatized by all the hair in their stinkditch, so they vehemently agree with the OP and try to warn their fellow troons.
Others though... they seem like they're in denial. Or maybe they just really, really wish that this follicle scraping thing is all they'll need. Laser hair removal + electrolysis is expensive and very time-consuming, after all. Rumer takes advantage of this, playing on her victims' fears and hopes.

I find it both funny and sad. There's obviously a lot of cope and wishful-thinking going on.
Having a hair curled in the "wrong" direction can be total agony if you have an organic environmentally friendly "cis" natural born poon-- can't imagine the agony experienced when one has a whole crop of hairs growing in that area.

AnOminous

μολὼν λαβέ
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Conclusion: much as I cherish the image of the terven bull dyke laughing evilly as she slits another guy's peen up the middle and randomly stuffs it into his pelvis, the Queen of the Crotch Lobotomy (major props to whoever coined that term btw) might actually just be a straight woman who loves money.
I guess that answers that question.

Cool Dog

No longer a dog, still cool
kiwifarms.net
re-trained the entirety of his hospital staff to spend more time on patient care and less time beating them to death
What a buzz-kill, thats the best part of the job this is a joke

As for dr.cotton I think that as well intentioned he might been at one point you have to consider if his fuckups dont invalidate what good he did

Is like bill gates, everybody is sucking his dick now for his charity stuff but I dont think theres anything he could do that would compensate for what he did to the computer industry and every user in the planet.
in recent years dental disease has been proposed as a possible cause of early Alzheimer's, dementia, etc.
Got a link to that? sounds interesting
he did not do any of this without oversight.
I feel there wasnt enough of that
his own staff obfuscated his failure rate and success rate, amending his own records for fear that if they called him out they would be ejected from the institution
Weird parallel with troon-enabling doctors today, and troon themselves going mental at any biological studies that contradict their beliefs
the "lazy progressives" are here to push for the original solution, no matter how valid the alternatives are.
I seen that too, I used to call those pseudo-progressives since they then to not understand or really believe the progressive ideas they have but are merely following the rest in their social circle. You see something similar with neocons which claim to be conservatives but many of their actions go against classic conservatism
Anyone who points this out, even the people who proposed these ideas in the first place, are annihilated in the court of public opinion.
Good one but in this case its because diversity workshops have become a huge industry. It all started with sexual harrasment workshops, companies back in the 90s were basically blackmailed into doing these to avoid lawsuits. Much like current talks dont increase the number of non-whites in office but might actually reduce them those talks back then actually reduced the number of women in many offices since that combined with sexual harrasment lawsuits meant managers would rather not hire women and all to reduce the risk.
Some people seem to have gender dysphoria! What if we try to lean into their delusions instead of against it? It turns out that while brain chemistry is unique for transexuals, they are not functionally the opposite sex, and hormones or surgery are ineffective in ameliorating long-term negatives like suicide & self harm, tangible (non self-reported) quality of life, etc.
Have you heard of that study that gave pimozide to troons? IIRC the results were that the vast majority of them were cured of their gender disphoria and no longer wanted to be members of the opposite sex.

That drug is an antipsychotic, its funny how psychology used to consider troons psychotic but now thats a big taboo, yet when given antipsychotic drugs it actually works and they stop their delusions, most of them at least
I honestly don't even think SRS will be the one they judge us the most harshly on, and that should make everyone as sick to their stomach as all these axe wound artificial gunt pictures do.
Oh no I think they will judge for a lot of things, starting with crippling nuclear energy for purely ideological reasons and keep using fossil fuels thus fucking up the environment. Also the use of oil-plastics instead of bio-plastics which actually biodegrade instead of becoming microscopic death particles.

But if there's actually a shift to hardcore conservatism in that case not just troons but every deviation from heterosexuality from our times will be seen as a dark age of sorts and banned.

kiwi-identified cow

we made us this way
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Have you heard of that study that gave pimozide to troons? IIRC the results were that the vast majority of them were cured of their gender disphoria and no longer wanted to be members of the opposite sex.
I hadn't heard of this before. Do you have a link to a study involving multiple people? So far, I did find this study (archive) in the citations of the Pimozide Wikipedia article (archive). This part was notable IMO:

When, after 1 year, the dose was reduced to 1 mg daily, there was a rapid return of the cross-dressing and the wish for sex reassignment. An increase in the dose again led to a remission which has been maintained since then.
To me, this would imply that someone considering detransition could try this drug without fear that it would permanently ruin their trans identity if they felt it wasn't right for them long-term. It has very weird side effects, though, so it sounds like alternatives might should be researched.

Seeing how hidden-in-plain-sight this info is makes me wish this approach got as much attention as the standard approach, for the sake of science, but I suppose the media and certain others wouldn't let that happen in the age of IdPol.

Cool Dog

No longer a dog, still cool
kiwifarms.net
I hadn't heard of this before. Do you have a link to a study involving multiple people? So far, I did find this study (archive) in the citations of the Pimozide Wikipedia article (archive). This part was notable IMO:

To me, this would imply that someone considering detransition could try this drug without fear that it would permanently ruin their trans identity if they felt it wasn't right for them long-term. It has very weird side effects, though, so it sounds like alternatives might should be researched.

Seeing how hidden-in-plain-sight this info is makes me wish this approach got as much attention as the standard approach, for the sake of science, but I suppose the media and certain others wouldn't let that happen in the age of IdPol.
More like it should be given to anyone considering actual HRT or SRS, and if after those meds (with bloodtests to see if they are actually taking their pills) they still want to troon out then and only then should actual transition be considered

As for the side effects except for the hypokinesia one most are the same shit you get from antidepressants and everybody uses those. Compare that to the side effect of trooning which includes cutting your tits off, getting a open wound for life where your dick used to be and acting like a complete mentally unstable psycho

_giantmeteor2024_

kiwifarms.net
Glenn Greenwald did a back-of-the envelope breakdown of the "increased numbers of LGBT" report, and his conclusion was this: the L and the G have stayed pretty much stable, while the T and the B account for basically all of the growth. The former is a social contagion, the latter has extremely low barriers to entry.

Two words: political protection. One of the things that the Kermit Gosnell case smoked out was the fact that abortion clinics have less effective regulatory oversight than tanning salons, because both the press and bureaucracy will go absolutely apeshit at even the slightest attempt to impose any kind of standards or accountability. I'm absolutely certain that troon abattoirs have the same dynamic in play: troonery is incredibly fashionable with the ruling class, so people who are involved with it get deference above and beyond anything normie industries do. It doesn't matter what the facts are, or what the law says- between the press, the courts, and the bureaucracy, you will need a literal pile of bodies before anything even close to accountability can even be attempted.

Also, note how most of this shit takes place in places like Delaware and Pennsylvania, where the local powers-that-be can be relied upon to adhere to whatever the current lefty dogma is. Nobody even tries to pull shit shit in Wyoming or Montana.
What's funny about PA is that, although it has a lot of conservatives, there are also a lot of pedo apologists-- remember the Penn State/ Happy Valley controversy? https://www.pennlive.com/midstate/2015/05/penn_states_sandusky_class_for.html
It's also a state "close enough" to the more "woke" blue northeastern states, yet it has a lower cost of living in general... so I'm sure having gender-bender surgery clinics is cheaper to operate in PA versus NY or NJ yet it is close enough to be convenient.

HTTP Error 404

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

The troons and the woke left buried the FUCK out of that study. I've been accused of spreading hate speech for even mentioning it, and people who have tried to dive into that realm have had funding and jobs at universities revoked. Last I heard, people were removed off of Reddit by their "anti-evil operations team" for even mentioning it.

But yeah, if you look into it, certain meds cure Gender Dysphoria. Doubly so with therapy, and if you combine the two you can wean them off the meds, leaving them permanently fixed. THis is how 90% of transsexuals were treated before the woke realized they were running out of gay rights to fight for.

But that doesn't let the fucking weirdos with a fetish walk around forcing people to call them ma'am. And it doesn't push the Identity Marxists' agenda, nor the "fuck you dad Imma gonna destroy the west outta spite" clique. And it doesn't let the activists keep raising money forever.

We aren't allowed to actually research how to fix Troons because of the vanishingly small number of them that are actually Transgender and not a pervert or autistic, the only acceptable outcome is to amplify their symptoms, not remove them.

Autopsy

kiwifarms.net
Got a link to that? sounds interesting
The link between Alzheimer's, Dementia, and tooth hygiene. Please note that removal of seemingly healthy teeth is irregular these days, so there is no study to show if preemptively excising teeth before the infection can migrate to the roots is an effective way to stave - in the absence of antibiotics, it may have been worth considering, but now we simply have better options. Similarly, "tooth loss" in literature doesn't simply refer to removing teeth, but typically teeth lost due to infection, which is suspected to be the causal component.
Short write-up on the current state of the microbiota link to general mental illness esp. depression & clinical anxiety (Dr. Cotton's other premise); in short, it exists, but the extent isn't yet fully fleshed out by science all these years later. Most of the current guesses are that controlling gut inflammation could be a factor in treating mental illness comorbid with known gut infections/disorderly gut flora.
As a bonus: one of the more "fun" (incredibly deadly) disease states that's a common teaching tool in schools with regards to listening to what patients tell you and investigating further. Without a BAC test, a patient with ABS can present like they're psychotic or overly disinhibited- even though they're really just permanently drunk.

I hadn't heard of this before. Do you have a link to a study involving multiple people? So far, I did find this study (archive) in the citations of the Pimozide Wikipedia article (archive).
There isn't a study following multiple patients on Pimozide and there most likely never will be one, not because it isn't a potential option, but because of fears of ethical review/malpractice suits from running a trial that doesn't recommend transitioning as primary therapy; if a single troon commits die (and God knows they will), then the whole thing blows up and the results are thrown out, it's just not feasible. If anyone is interested in trying to run one, I would recommend an incredibly unwieldy and expensive best-available-therapy trial where you pay for the hormone therapy and transition of both control and test group, but dose the test group with pimozide. Compare general health outcomes and slip in "desire to stop transition therapy" as a sneaky variable not directly tied to the hypothesis so the fun police don't force you to cut it out ahead of time.
"Incredibly unwieldy and expensive" should explain why that's not happening without some very acutely interested parties, though. Academia would rather solve real problems that affect large swathes of the population as opposed to <0.5% of it, and those real problems don't usually jeopardize the institution.

kiwi-identified cow

we made us this way
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
There isn't a study following multiple patients on Pimozide and there most likely never will be one, not because it isn't a potential option, but because of fears of ethical review/malpractice suits from running a trial that doesn't recommend transitioning as primary therapy

If anyone is interested in trying to run one, I would recommend an incredibly unwieldy and expensive best-available-therapy trial where you pay for the hormone therapy and transition of both control and test group
I'm not too familiar with the legal side, but could a group study be arranged for people who are informed about the intention of the research and willing to sign honest disclaimers to participate? Or would the willingness of the participants to acknowledge that their identity might be a delusion negate the merit of the results (i.e. would that group be too psychologically different from people who believe they're trans without being willing to question what the 'trans feeling' comes from)?

Overall, I'm frustrated to see that people are not even told of this option when they start medical transition. Doctors should at the least offer both approaches to people, even if they're not requiring one or the other as a prerequisite to trying the opposite approach. So far, researching this topic leads me to a lot of sources claiming that transitioning is the proven, medical approach -- all while acknowledging that there's only been this one study on the opposite approach. That's not scientific, and the resulting ignorance may be causing unnecessary suffering for a lot of people. Damn.

keyboredsm4shthe2nd

Youscatgetouttahereg-go-gogetthestick-getouttahere
kiwifarms.net
I'm not too familiar with the legal side, but could a group study be arranged for people who are informed about the intention of the research and willing to sign honest disclaimers to participate? Or would the willingness of the participants to acknowledge that their identity might be a delusion negate the merit of the results (i.e. would that group be too psychologically different from people who believe they're trans without being willing to question what the 'trans feeling' comes from)?

Overall, I'm frustrated to see that people are not even told of this option when they start medical transition. Doctors should at the least offer both approaches to people, even if they're not requiring one or the other as a prerequisite to trying the opposite approach. So far, researching this topic leads me to a lot of sources claiming that transitioning is the proven, medical approach -- all while acknowledging that there's only been this one study on the opposite approach. That's not scientific, and the resulting ignorance may be causing unnecessary suffering for a lot of people. Damn.
The whole thing is just repulsive isn't it?
"It doesn't matter if our suicide rate is abysmally high"
"It doesn't matter if you have to take foreign hormones and mutilate your body leaving you in pain"
"A pill will never work"
We've said so a million times, but imagine if the treatment for bulimia was giving every one a personal stomach pump. Or anorexia they suction out your visceral fat or give you a lap band. Or schizophrenia they give you mushrooms. Or BPD they tell you everyone does indeed hate you and you should just kill yourself to make everyone's lives better.
Oh wait.
Because that's not FUCKING ethical.