Horrorcow Dr. Kathy Rumer, DO / "The Butcher of Ardmore" / Rumer Gender Surgery / Rumer Cosmetic Surgery / Delaware Valley Aesthetics, PLLC - Sex-reassignment surgeon notorious for botched surgeries, constantly suing and being sued

Autopsy

kiwifarms.net
I'm not too familiar with the legal side, but could a group study be arranged for people who are informed about the intention of the research and willing to sign honest disclaimers to participate? Or would the willingness of the participants to acknowledge that their identity might be a delusion negate the merit of the results (i.e. would that group be too psychologically different from people who believe they're trans without being willing to question what the 'trans feeling' comes from)?
Medicine answers to systems beside purely legal, in this case the machinery at work is ethical review and the FDA trial approval process. While allegedly battling paternalistic treatment of patients, the current belief of the system of ethics is that "patients cannot know the true extent of what they consent to lose," so before informed consent is even considered as an option for the patient, you have to establish that your therapy is definitely probably going to work. In disease states that are lethal and have no solid treatment or only expensive treatments like cancer, lines are blurred. In disease states that are cheap and easy to deal with, like allergic rhinitis, lines are blurred. The moment you can say "If you do not take intervention X at this moment in time, there is a Y% chance of the disease progressing into dangerous Z," having a placebo group that receives no treatment at all is impossible, no matter if people would consent to having a fair 50-50 of receiving treatment, which gives you a unique set of problems to deal with. The logic seems obvious, but it makes empirical trials way more difficult to conduct.
The problem we have run into is that it is clear that transexuality is such a disease, for all the reasons the internet makes fun of it. 41% is a bloody high suicide rate for depression, and that's just one statistic. The fact of the matter is that study of transexuals predates study of treatment for transexuals, and "gender-affirming therapy" was theorycrafted in the time between our post-80s medical ethics and pre-80s medical ethics, so it shut the gate behind it as the "gold standard of care." The fact is, gender-affirming therapy does work, on a number of self-reported metrics. The quality of evidence is shoddy, and the success rate of care is being defined in terms of that shoddy data and not anything about the suicide rate, or how well the person functions in society, etc., it is every problem of psychiatric medicine at once, but you cannot simply deny care because "that is all we have." Yet, as a therapy solution with hormones, gender-affirming therapy necessarily takes years to "prove it works," so any trial with it as a standard of care is bogged way down... it's a daunting task for any clinical investigator. That's the crux of the matter, as much as people want to go after the drug companies profiteering off of the situation as it stands, they aren't the ones blocking any solution to the problem.
The rest of your considerations can honestly be eliminated with careful clinical design or statistical methods. Mostly, a trial involving Pimozide would be "hoping to reduce depressive/psychotic effects of trans comorbidities," on paper, while also very quietly including analysis of which groups have a higher drop-out rate, etc.. The hallmark goal would be to establish that gender-affirming therapy + Pimozide has better outcomes than Gender-affirming therapy alone, because that would be sufficient evidence to speculate that Pimozide alone may be better than gender-affirming therapy alone, and gender-affirming therapy + pimozide if you do it as a three-pronged study. Once any psychoactive substance demonstrates such an effect the floodgates open to ethical experimentation, but until then gender-affirming therapy is going to be a part of it, and it's fucking expensive and slow.
The only other hope would be a meta-analysis comparing outcomes with trans patients on antipsychotics vs those without them, but that's hobbled by the fact there are so few trannies, and the difficulties of documenting them when they insist on being recorded as anonymously their true ~gender~. That particular fad is to blame for a lot of this, too. Between that and the very delayed time to death (5-10 years after therapy starts before suicides tend to coalesce)
Overall, I'm frustrated to see that people are not even told of this option when they start medical transition. Doctors should at the least offer both approaches to people, even if they're not requiring one or the other as a prerequisite to trying the opposite approach. So far, researching this topic leads me to a lot of sources claiming that transitioning is the proven, medical approach -- all while acknowledging that there's only been this one study on the opposite approach. That's not scientific, and the resulting ignorance may be causing unnecessary suffering for a lot of people. Damn.
For the reasons stated above, Pimozide isn't really an option. It has only barely been explored and recommending anything off-label inappropriately is a death sentence since you have full liability. It's not just Pimozide that hasn't been studied, either; gender non-affirming therapy/same-sex hormones are traditional treatment options, but there simply isn't any data for it that has been formally recorded. Unlike antipsychotics, you cannot , which is the massive barrier to therapy. If anyone can prove that there's a way to budge the massive trans suicide rate and improve their quality of life without or in tandem with gender-affirming therapy, only then can we ethically consider gender non-affirming therapy alone/in combination... unless we just say "fuck it," gut the FDA, and get back to doing medicine the way we used to.
For disease states people actually care about, that usually means going to Brazil/Eastern Europe/China and doing the challenge trials there. It's ethical if you do it on browns and slavs, you see. Trannies, for all their social relevance, just aren't worth it for anyone, academia or drug companies, to even consider doing that.

The whole thing is just repulsive isn't it?
"It doesn't matter if our suicide rate is abysmally high"
"It doesn't matter if you have to take foreign hormones and mutilate your body leaving you in pain"
"A pill will never work"
We've said so a million times, but imagine if the treatment for bulimia was giving every one a personal stomach pump. Or anorexia they suction out your visceral fat or give you a lap band. Or schizophrenia they give you mushrooms. Or BPD they tell you everyone does indeed hate you and you should just kill yourself to make everyone's lives better.
Oh wait.
Because that's not FUCKING ethical.
To be fair, modern medicine has fought back on SRS for ages, because of the instant and obvious complications. It's only under the crushing burden of opposite-sex hormones being literally useless and suicide rates never budging despite self-reported happy trannies that it's being considered in the states. Hormones have nasty side effects too, but you have to understand that they're seditious, sneaky side effects no one even knew existed until the few special populations that needed hormones started to manifest them, including and especially trannies. I mean, if they're so busy killing themselves, it's kind of hard to track "long-term effects." Every clinician I've ever spoken with has basically been shocked that hormones could do real damage in the way that we're now coming to understand they do after decades of common knowledge that they're "harmless" outside of the (mostly intended) secondary sexual effects.
Ultimately, the opponents of gender-affirming therapy & SRS are foiled by the fact that gender-affirming therapy got there first, takes overever, and SRS can be adjunct to it, while most reasonable alternatives require the cessation of gender-affirming therapy (because it's making the problem worse). Actually, this thread has given me a lot to think about. There would be remarkable progress in eliminating these practices if someone could hawk antipsychotics as an adjunct therapy for "known comorbidities" of transexuality- and if it "just so happens" that the antipsychotics make the trannies detransition and reveal that it was all a product of gays suffering from fucked up brain chemistry, well, isn't that neat?
AFAIK, no one has tried it yet for all the reasons I've pointed out above, but I think it'd have more luck than simply trying to bring same sex hormones or pimozide alone to trial.

Last edited:

Sexual Chocolate

kiwifarms.net
The troons and the woke left buried the FUCK out of that study. I've been accused of spreading hate speech for even mentioning it, and people who have tried to dive into that realm have had funding and jobs at universities revoked. Last I heard, people were removed off of Reddit by their "anti-evil operations team" for even mentioning it.

What makes it so dangerous to the troon narrative (apart from being a potential cure) is that Pimozide works by suppressing dopamine.

Dopamine plays a huge role in addiction. Most troons are autogynephiles, and like all fetishists they're literally addicted to the dopamine rush they get from feeding their paraphilia. It's not that different to alcoholism or drug abuse, we just don't think it's a good idea to encourage people to drink vodka and smoke crack until they shit themselves and die.

I'm not a doctor or nothing, but it's probably not a coincidence that a pill that interrupts the chemical reward for indulging an addiction was observed to cure transvestism. The implications of that to Tranny Inc. are worse than a tanning bed to Count Dracula.

Cool Dog

A goodboi denied his Wendy's
kiwifarms.net
The link between Alzheimer's, Dementia, and tooth hygiene. Please note that removal of seemingly healthy teeth is irregular these days, so there is no study to show if preemptively excising teeth before the infection can migrate to the roots is an effective way to stave - in the absence of antibiotics, it may have been worth considering, but now we simply have better options. Similarly, "tooth loss" in literature doesn't simply refer to removing teeth, but typically teeth lost due to infection, which is suspected to be the causal component.
Short write-up on the current state of the microbiota link to general mental illness esp. depression & clinical anxiety (Dr. Cotton's other premise); in short, it exists, but the extent isn't yet fully fleshed out by science all these years later. Most of the current guesses are that controlling gut inflammation could be a factor in treating mental illness comorbid with known gut infections/disorderly gut flora.
As a bonus: one of the more "fun" (incredibly deadly) disease states that's a common teaching tool in schools with regards to listening to what patients tell you and investigating further. Without a BAC test, a patient with ABS can present like they're psychotic or overly disinhibited- even though they're really just permanently drunk.

There isn't a study following multiple patients on Pimozide and there most likely never will be one, not because it isn't a potential option, but because of fears of ethical review/malpractice suits from running a trial that doesn't recommend transitioning as primary therapy; if a single troon commits die (and God knows they will), then the whole thing blows up and the results are thrown out, it's just not feasible. If anyone is interested in trying to run one, I would recommend an incredibly unwieldy and expensive best-available-therapy trial where you pay for the hormone therapy and transition of both control and test group, but dose the test group with pimozide. Compare general health outcomes and slip in "desire to stop transition therapy" as a sneaky variable not directly tied to the hypothesis so the fun police don't force you to cut it out ahead of time.
"Incredibly unwieldy and expensive" should explain why that's not happening without some very acutely interested parties, though. Academia would rather solve real problems that affect large swathes of the population as opposed to <0.5% of it, and those real problems don't usually jeopardize the institution.
I'll give it a read, thanks

As for the pimozide study you're spot-on. Consider how many researchers are getting cancelled just for publishing results troons dont like, imagine a study that basically proved most troons are psychotics that should be on meds
I'm not too familiar with the legal side, but could a group study be arranged for people who are informed about the intention of the research and willing to sign honest disclaimers to participate? Or would the willingness of the participants to acknowledge that their identity might be a delusion negate the merit of the results (i.e. would that group be too psychologically different from people who believe they're trans without being willing to question what the 'trans feeling' comes from)?

Overall, I'm frustrated to see that people are not even told of this option when they start medical transition. Doctors should at the least offer both approaches to people, even if they're not requiring one or the other as a prerequisite to trying the opposite approach. So far, researching this topic leads me to a lot of sources claiming that transitioning is the proven, medical approach -- all while acknowledging that there's only been this one study on the opposite approach. That's not scientific, and the resulting ignorance may be causing unnecessary suffering for a lot of people. Damn.
I feel most troons who actually approach doctors already have the decision to transition which is why psychiatrists dont even bother anymore since now its illegal in some places to tell a troon they cant get their genitals removed. Unlike gays who want to be straight I dont see many troons who whished they didnt had the need to transition, be it transtrenders just following whats "in" now or real would-be troons. So finding people who want to stop feeling like they have to transition is going to be hard, and even then theres no guarantee some troongroomers arent going to convince them to sue you for transphobia

keyboredsm4shthe2nd

Youscatgetouttahereg-go-gogetthestick-getouttahere
kiwifarms.net
I'll give it a read, thanks

As for the pimozide study you're spot-on. Consider how many researchers are getting cancelled just for publishing results troons dont like, imagine a study that basically proved most troons are psychotics that should be on meds

I feel most troons who actually approach doctors already have the decision to transition which is why psychiatrists dont even bother anymore since now its illegal in some places to tell a troon they cant get their genitals removed. Unlike gays who want to be straight I dont see many troons who whished they didnt had the need to transition, be it transtrenders just following whats "in" now or real would-be troons. So finding people who want to stop feeling like they have to transition is going to be hard, and even then theres no guarantee some troongroomers arent going to convince them to sue you for transphobia
They're treating it like troonism is the equivalent of homosexuality being a "mental disorder", except wanting to suck a dick is a lot different than desiring to get your peenie filleted and bullying your way into places you don't belong.

HumptiDouji

Chairman of the Official Steve Rambo Fan Club
kiwifarms.net
I've known about her for some time, it's nice to see all the heinous shit she's up to compiled all in one place where idpol extremists can't bury it or control the narrative. I've been too afraid to look at the images, because genital mutilation of any kind is one of those things I simply can't handle, it's bad enough to know just through text as to what has been done to these people.
The whole thing about carelessly (or perhaps gleefully) carving up and abusing people for profit, and then not just getting away with it, but getting prestige for it, pats on the back from society, for doing unspeakably cruel things to vulnerable people who are under the delusion that you're helping them, it all has a very 'serial killer' air to it. There'd have to be something extremely wrong with you to be a person like Kathy Lynn Rumer.

A lot of this discussion has been really enlightening, by the way. Pimozide is an interesting subject, it'd be good if it could be researched (though I know it's unlikely any time soon with the current social climate). Even if Pimozide itself turns out to be a dead end or not viable, the fact that feelings of gender dysphoria can be alleviated through medication means a lot to me, that means there has to be alternatives out there.
I know trans people, a bunch, one is a young guy of incredible talent, and I think that even if they're a dirty Communist, they're deep down a good person. I worry a lot about him, he's afraid of the surgery, but still takes estrogen, which is dangerous, and he still has those feelings which are painful and dangerous, and I don't want to see him ruin himself or kill himself. Obviously, I say nothing, because I'm not supposed to.

tl;dr I appreciate a lot of discussion here by informative individuals, it's fascinating and gives me some hope, hope that one day things can be better.

GhostOfTheCrinoids

kiwifarms.net
My stomach got hardened long ago, I'm just over here eating a granola bar while scrolling past post OP ooze.

I've been reading up on the world of gender surgeons for a while, and if I feel anything, it's usually just anger. My least favorite one is still Dr. Sidhbh Gallagher for running @gendersurgeon on tiktok and making cutsey dances to all the 13 year olds in the comments who hate their parents because they are getting titties and it scares them that they won't get chop chopped and Gallahager makes it look so cutesy and fun.
"As soon as I'm old enough I want to see Dr. Gallahager"

...I just found a memory not compatible with my granola bar and it's not Dr. Rumor (as sick as she is), it's teens and preeteens in @gendersurgeon's tiktok comments 🙁

Ok well. I had arbys earlier today & let me tell you that was far easier to deal with than the images in the OP. Eugh. On another note, this just basically justifies my thought of this entire thing being absolutely fucking mental. For starters if you really wanna call yourself trans or whatever, keep your dick, you'll be far better off in the long run that way. Ideally don't do any of the hormone shit or whatever but well, people have killed themselves in worse ways. At this point I can't be bothered to care if they wanna mutilate themselves but leave everybody else the fuck alone about it. "Oh you got your dick cut off, but why the fuck are you on public television telling everybody about it?"

Face Of A Ghost

Slowly dying
kiwifarms.net
It's crazy to me that the first thing medical professionals do when they clearly have a young person with deep mental issues in front of them is mutilation it feels like i'm living in a surreal movie. All trans people claim to have something wrong mentally i'm not dreaming this. Everytime i read or see anything about trans surgeries i'm horrified, can't be the only one why would anyone be ok with that. It's bat-shit crazy to me.

If we absolutely need these surgeries for a small number of people just open this specialized place with a huge control of quality overseen by medical professionals, after a big therapy to be 110% sure before letting the blood flow.

These plastic surgeons butchering people should be what we see in third world countries not here.

It's crazy to me that the first thing medical professionals do when they clearly have a young person with deep mental issues in front of them is mutilation it feels like i'm living in a surreal movie. All trans people claim to have something wrong mentally i'm not dreaming this. Everytime i read or see anything about trans surgeries i'm horrified, can't be the only one why would anyone be ok with that. It's bat-shit crazy to me.

If we absolutely need these surgeries for a small number of people just open this specialized place with a huge control of quality overseen by medical professionals, after a big therapy to be 110% sure before letting the blood flow.

These plastic surgeons butchering people should be what we see in third world countries not here.
You don't live in clown world, clown world lives in you. On a serious note yeah, you would think people would see this as bat shit crazy but when it comes down to the wire it's encouraged. So it makes me wonder if it's just a vocal minority or the majority because it damn fucking sure seems like the latter in this case.

Falling Star

kiwifarms.net
Check out this new, extremely suspicious thread on r/Transgender_Surgeries:

Capture.PNG

https://www.reddit.com/r/Transgender_Surgeries/comments/m4hu1y/2_months_post_op_dr_kathy_rumer/ [archive]
1.jpg
By this point, I've seen way too many stinkditch timelines for my own good. So let me tell you, there's NO way this neovag is only 2 months post-op. Healing time varies drastically, but even the luckiest troons generally need more 2 months. It often takes closer to 6 months to fully heal, and the unlucky ones will still have festering crotchrot even after a year.
I think the faded scars in particular show that this troon is lying. I'm also doubting that this is even Rumer's work at all... just compare it to the other neovags posted in this thread. It doesn't look nearly as gruesome or even like it was made with the same technique.
:thinking:
Anyway, let's see what the OP has to say for himself:
Capture.PNG
Lots of gushing about Dr. Rumer! Couldn't be happier! Healed after only 2 months! Full depth! Great sensation!
These outlandish claims aren't suspicious at all. :) The OP also doesn't seem to understand how reddit works, as he threatens to delete any negative comments. Only positive comments allowed in this shill post totally legit review.

2.PNG
3.PNG
The OP again wants to avoid any "hate and negativity" and makes sure to respond to all the asspatters with lots of love.

4.PNG
Uh oh, people are pushing back / getting suspicious.

5.PNG
OP isn't taking it well. Also, is it just me or does OP type like a boomer? With the random capitalization and everything. Hmm, maybe just my imagination.

6.PNG
7.PNG
Rumer is a good doctor! The people with good experiences just don't speak up because of all the nasty, hateful trolls. :)

8.PNG
Oh damn! Someone knowledgeable actually shows up and rips OP to shreds. :story:

But yeah, this really seems like a shill post. I'm not sure if the OP is a real patient, Rumer herself, one of her staff, or some marketer she hired. But the one thing I am sure of is that the OP is lying about that pic being a 2 month post-op neovag. Not a chance.
Thoughts?

scumbus

kiwifarms.net
Check out this new, extremely suspicious thread on r/Transgender_Surgeries:

View attachment 1995964
https://www.reddit.com/r/Transgender_Surgeries/comments/m4hu1y/2_months_post_op_dr_kathy_rumer/ [archive]
By this point, I've seen way too many stinkditch timelines for my own good. So let me tell you, there's NO way this neovag is only 2 months post-op. Healing time varies drastically, but even the luckiest troons generally need more 2 months. It often takes closer to 6 months to fully heal, and the unlucky ones will still have festering crotchrot even after a year.
I think the faded scars in particular show that this troon is lying. I'm also doubting that this is even Rumer's work at all... just compare it to the other neovags posted in this thread. It doesn't look nearly as gruesome or even like it was made with the same technique.
:thinking:
Anyway, let's see what the OP has to say for himself:
View attachment 1995995
Lots of gushing about Dr. Rumer! Couldn't be happier! Healed after only 2 months! Full depth! Great sensation!
These outlandish claims aren't suspicious at all. :) The OP also doesn't seem to understand how reddit works, as he threatens to delete any negative comments. Only positive comments allowed in this shill post totally legit review.

View attachment 1995993
View attachment 1995994
The OP again wants to avoid any "hate and negativity" and makes sure to respond to all the asspatters with lots of love.

View attachment 1996020
Uh oh, people are pushing back / getting suspicious.

View attachment 1996030
OP isn't taking it well. Also, is it just me or does OP type like a boomer? With the random capitalization and everything. Hmm, maybe just my imagination.

View attachment 1996048
View attachment 1996050
Rumer is a good doctor! The people with good experiences just don't speak up because of all the nasty, hateful trolls. :)

View attachment 1996058
Oh damn! Someone knowledgeable actually shows up and rips OP to shreds. :story:

But yeah, this really seems like a shill post. I'm not sure if the OP is a real patient, Rumer herself, one of her staff, or some marketer she hired. But the one thing I am sure of is that the OP is lying about that pic being a 2 month post-op neovag. Not a chance.
Thoughts?
Honestly hilarious that Rumer expects anyone with a head on their shoulders to believe this is just two months post-op. I have very few doubts that this is someone hired by Rumer using all those troon bucks to try and put her shitty grift into a better light.

In the last screenshot, whoever is responding to this mentioned that 4 weeks ago this "Barbie" person talked about pulling a stitch, and yet comes here now looking like this. Allow me to put on my tinfoil hat, but maybe it's possible that Barbie was paid to post this pic and say it's Rumer's handiwork? Either that or Barbie's whole account is fake (which is honestly the simpler answer) and run by some white boomer trying to pretend to be a black tranny. Would explain the terribly over-the-top pet-name garbage and calls for "positivity" only.

mindlessobserver

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Definitely fake. Also I doubt that stinkditch is Rumer's handiwork, her rot pockets normally have way more scarring and look uneven
I love how this place can now study SRS surgery results with autistic precision and attribute the work to various surgeons in the same way an Art Historian can determine a work by Leonardo Da Vinci. Never change you guys.

IsaacShraeder

kiwifarms.net
Thoughts?
Oooh, the plot thickens.
The account itself is 2 months old as well. What I found interesting going through "her" post history like some deranged r/politics user is that many of her earlier posts were asking other post-mutilation patients how much the deed cost:
1615735596325.png

1615735622999.png

1615735676066.png

1615735710159.png

1615735743882.png

1615735788506.png

1615735838946.png
I have no idea whether this is just the Frau Doktor assessing the rates of the competition or a soon-to-be axe wound bearer wondering if he had been ripped off.
In a post from Dec. 27 2020, he replies to another suspicious post by an user named Outrageous_Raisin413 shilling for Rumer, claiming that his surgery will be in "two and a half weeks". Note that the title of that thread is all caps, just like the title of Barbie's post-op post.
1615736207999.png

If we assume that 2.5 weeks is 17 days, this puts the date of his operation around the 13th of Jan. 2021, which lines up with her later post claiming that it was on the 12th. If it is some kind of an entirely artificial shill account, it's a consistent one at the very least. What I think is going on here is that Rumer somehow got this unfortunate troon to shill for her because it remains a fact that there's no way that that neogina is only 2 months old.
1615737121773.png

In a fresh post, he also included (along with an assortment of horrors) a dilation regimen from Rumer herself. Note again that the post title is capitalized and overly enthusiastic, just like the title of that other pro-Rumer thread by Outrageous_Raisin413.
1615737721389.png

Interestingly, Outrageous_Raisin posted an eerily similar Rumershill thread (a) just 4 days ago!
1615738156774.png
This comes after an earlier thread (a) showcasing the healing process after 24 days.
1615738472428.png
In the thread, the OP gets ridiculously defensive against anyone "bashing" Rumer.
1615738557619.png

1615738598079.png

1615738650373.png

Thankfully, an ostensibly pre-OP Barbie1518 comes to their aid and also starts shilling for Rumer. OP seconds her "message".
1615738874596.png

To top off the shill conference, an user named genderincongruent makes his reddit debut by coming to Rumer's aid. The tranny janny quickly calls him out.
1615739052679.png

These posts in that thread remain the only things genderincongruent has ever posted on the site. The link posted by the janny (a) presents even more damning evidence that the Rumer Internet Defence Force is indeed a real thing.
1615739741814.png

First, an user named Bat_Man_1778 posts this thread (a) on an FTM sub:
1615740076071.png

Unfortunately, the actual post was removed. 4 months later, an user named Batman-1978 posts a thread (a) on a different FTM sub shilling for Rumer.
1615740220267.png

I think that this all pretty much confirms the RIDF's existence. My working theory is that Rumer, already only a last-resort choice for lower-income troons, actively approaches the poorest of her patients and offers them some kind of a discount, provided that they shill for her. This also explains barbie1518's constant questions about the prices of other surgeons. In his very first post, he even laments that he doesn't have enough money to get the surgery done by some quack named McGinn who apparently has a better reputation.
1615740701505.png

Outrageous_Raisins too seems like a particularly poor troon (because he's black, of course) . While I think that these are real people who did get some kind of a chop-job from Rumer, they're obviously posting fake images/stories about her to salvage her extremely shitty reputation on tranny internet spaces. Someone more motivated than me should check out other tranny sites to see if there's any similar activity there. It's also likely that either she or someone from her team instructs these people on what to write. Their rambling and angry responses to skepticism are way too similar for it to be just a coincidence.

Last edited:

RomanesEuntDomus

Bunte Farben für Gratismut
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I wouldn't put it past people like Rumer to have a portfolio of photos of successful customers that they show to prospective customers, where the post-OP photos are taken from the genitals of natal women/men.

Overall this whole thing is so disgusting on so many levels, not just the pulled-pork-looking, necrotic cargo-cult-cunts, but everything that surrounds this shitshow.
Loonies are told that the reason they are unhappy is their body and get fasttracked towards a chopjob by predatory assholes through a medical system that has long since abandoned all ethical restraints for fucked up reasons.

You'd think even the most ardent supporter of transrights would understand how important it is to do propper psychological evaluation and counseling before and after the OP. Instead, the OP is used in lieu of psychological counseling... but even when you've drank long and deep from the well of social justice, even when you think SRS is literally a Magical Girl Anime Transformation sequence where a rainbow bursts through the window to turn Mr. Charlie Smith into Ms. Wa-wa-woom Shirley, you'd think these people would go "Hey, Shirley went through her entire life before her SRS in the wrong body, certainly, she must be confused and hurting from a lifetime of bad experiences, so we should totally help her overcome that trauma".
But nope. SRS is literally treated like a sort of magic transformation, that'll turn you into a perfect woman/man and even suggesting that there might be some need to send people to a shrink before or after is a hatecrime. It's surreal.

A lot of people are doubtful about whether they should go through with their transitioning or not, whether they should go to the dick-butcher or not, and what are these people told?
"Trust me, you will only regret not going sooner!" by utterly delusional assholes. Pre-OP """support""" does its best to lure people into the rabbit-hole as quickly as possible, to reel them in and to give them the one-size-fits-all solution as quickly as possible. There is no vetting and the so-called """support""" ends the moment the person questions their decision. I can only imagine how toxic the tranny """community""" is towards heretics that go through with everything and having the audacity to go "Well, this was a huge mistake. I wish I never trooned out and now it's too late."
Add to that how quickly nowadays people are diagnosed (or self-diagnosed) with being trannies, you have a recipe for desaster, since there are literally no brakes on the dick-snip-train and once you're in, there is almost no getting off before you pass the point of no return.

Lack of mental health care aside, I bet a lot of post-OP suicides are based on people realizing that SRS did jack shit to address their depression and mental issues, that they thought they'd overcome, once the root of their issues is snipped off. If anything, it gets even worse when they realize the magical moment of them being finally who they are supposed to be and that they can now live a happy life just isn't going to happen. Worse still, they are now a crude mockery of what they want to be, with irreversibly ruined genitals that will necessitate constant medical attention and maintenance, that they will forever have to take hormones and shit. I genuinely wonder how many of these people learn that they will have to use dilators/medication/hormones for the rest of their lives after the OP.
These people were sold magical snakeoil against all their ills, but once they have given up everything to get that oil, they realize it was just a sham and now there is no turning back and if you as much as suggest that this was a mistake, the horde of snakeoil-addicts will tear you asunder, deplatform you and hound you to death for being a traitor. Literally the only people who pretended to care, and they will not stop before you're dead.

And you know the worst thing? The most repulsive thing that I haven't even yet touched upon?
After these post-OP butcherjobs kill themselves, the ones that abandoned them or even hounded them to death? Yeah, these fuckers will accuse society at large for being too transphobic and they'll pretend that was the reason for the suicide. Isn't that just plain fucking sick?
This also means the ones that would be in a position to warn others die by their own hand, while those that lure others in continue to prosper. And I would not put it past some of these assholes to lure in others knowing it's a mistake, but they either think "Maybe it'll work out for them where it did not work out for me" or they plain just want company in their misery.

I expect a *lot* of fallout from all this. 10-20 years in the future, there will be a shitload of people regretting their transition and they will reveal how a predatory group of abusive, outright insane assholes talked them into it. And a depressing subset of those people will have transitioned before puberty even hit them.
So at least KF will have a shitton of material to cover.