Horrorcow Dr. Kathy Rumer, DO / "The Butcher of Ardmore" / Rumer Gender Surgery / Rumer Cosmetic Surgery / Delaware Valley Aesthetics, PLLC - Sex-reassignment surgeon notorious for botched surgeries, constantly suing and being sued

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon.

sperginity

botched SRS enthusiast
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
But the one thing I am sure of is that the OP is lying about that pic being a 2 month post-op neovag. Not a chance.
Thoughts?
The scars around the outer border of the neovagina are flat and white. That's a big fucking deal when determining how old an injury is. The absolute earliest a scar will fade to white is 6 months, but sometimes can take a year. Scars always start out some shade of red, pink, dark brown, or purple, because the body is jamming collagen in the injured tissue as fast as possible to prevent the same injury from happening. That means that it is a weird color compared to normal skin and is also puffy or lumpy. Flattening of a scar typically takes more than a year, sometimes they never flatten appreciably.

Some autistic kiwi will find the source image of this picture if it exists elsewhere, I'm sure of that. If she was scrounging for a pic that is hard to locate publicly, then she likely got it from surgery journals that have the pic behind a paywall. There is a possibility that she took it from one of her patients. I'm not willing to say that she didn't do that surgery (though I very much doubt it!) because it is a pic of someone with their legs closed. The thing she fucks up the most is the area around the urethra (retained erectile tissue) and an obstructed neovaginal opening (because again: retained erectile tissue). You can't see either of those things with the posted picture, it could very well be a horror show within that just got lucky with the outer appearance. I also find it very suspicious that a person would only post ONE pic of their surgery. Usually you get a few of them, one spread eagle for sure. That is especially true of the people who are proud of their surgery results.

Constellationzero

MAPP gas huffer
kiwifarms.net
I expect a *lot* of fallout from all this. 10-20 years in the future, there will be a shitload of people regretting their transition and they will reveal how a predatory group of abusive, outright insane assholes talked them into it. And a depressing subset of those people will have transitioned before puberty even hit them.
So at least KF will have a shitton of material to cover.

You will. I fully expect to hear about TEDTalks given by surgeons and endocrinologists--maybe even nurses, college professors, and others--saying "I too, was threatened by ____________ University system here, unless I performed "life affirming" SRS on this patient!" or "___________ system revoked my medical license because I refused to participate in trans medicine!"
This is worse--WAY worse--than St. Joseph aspirin or vaginal mesh or any of the other lawsuitable things you see/hear about on TV. This is deliberate. This involves way more than doctors and pharma. This involves Reddit. This involves university professors and program directors. This involves HR companies at MANY employers worldwide--and so many more actors--vested in pushing the troon narrative and threatening to ruin innocent lives for speaking out.

Hongourable Madisha

Willie Gothipa Madisha
kiwifarms.net
The repeated use of "hun" reminds me of multi-level marketing shills/cultists. They're often called "hunbots" because they all follow a robotic script that generally goes "Hey hun! I heard you might be interested in becoming a boss babe by starting your own business selling essential oils/makeup/cheaply made leggings!" I suppose it's a similar mindset, they've invested so much in the cult and they're desperate to recruit others, and don't realise how repellant it sounds.

mindlessobserver

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I wouldn't put it past people like Rumer to have a portfolio of photos of successful customers that they show to prospective customers, where the post-OP photos are taken from the genitals of natal women/men.

Overall this whole thing is so disgusting on so many levels, not just the pulled-pork-looking, necrotic cargo-cult-cunts, but everything that surrounds this shitshow.
Loonies are told that the reason they are unhappy is their body and get fasttracked towards a chopjob by predatory assholes through a medical system that has long since abandoned all ethical restraints for fucked up reasons.

You'd think even the most ardent supporter of transrights would understand how important it is to do propper psychological evaluation and counseling before and after the OP. Instead, the OP is used in lieu of psychological counseling... but even when you've drank long and deep from the well of social justice, even when you think SRS is literally a Magical Girl Anime Transformation sequence where a rainbow bursts through the window to turn Mr. Charlie Smith into Ms. Wa-wa-woom Shirley, you'd think these people would go "Hey, Shirley went through her entire life before her SRS in the wrong body, certainly, she must be confused and hurting from a lifetime of bad experiences, so we should totally help her overcome that trauma".
But nope. SRS is literally treated like a sort of magic transformation, that'll turn you into a perfect woman/man and even suggesting that there might be some need to send people to a shrink before or after is a hatecrime. It's surreal.

A lot of people are doubtful about whether they should go through with their transitioning or not, whether they should go to the dick-butcher or not, and what are these people told?
"Trust me, you will only regret not going sooner!" by utterly delusional assholes. Pre-OP """support""" does its best to lure people into the rabbit-hole as quickly as possible, to reel them in and to give them the one-size-fits-all solution as quickly as possible. There is no vetting and the so-called """support""" ends the moment the person questions their decision. I can only imagine how toxic the tranny """community""" is towards heretics that go through with everything and having the audacity to go "Well, this was a huge mistake. I wish I never trooned out and now it's too late."
Add to that how quickly nowadays people are diagnosed (or self-diagnosed) with being trannies, you have a recipe for desaster, since there are literally no brakes on the dick-snip-train and once you're in, there is almost no getting off before you pass the point of no return.

Lack of mental health care aside, I bet a lot of post-OP suicides are based on people realizing that SRS did jack shit to address their depression and mental issues, that they thought they'd overcome, once the root of their issues is snipped off. If anything, it gets even worse when they realize the magical moment of them being finally who they are supposed to be and that they can now live a happy life just isn't going to happen. Worse still, they are now a crude mockery of what they want to be, with irreversibly ruined genitals that will necessitate constant medical attention and maintenance, that they will forever have to take hormones and shit. I genuinely wonder how many of these people learn that they will have to use dilators/medication/hormones for the rest of their lives after the OP.
These people were sold magical snakeoil against all their ills, but once they have given up everything to get that oil, they realize it was just a sham and now there is no turning back and if you as much as suggest that this was a mistake, the horde of snakeoil-addicts will tear you asunder, deplatform you and hound you to death for being a traitor. Literally the only people who pretended to care, and they will not stop before you're dead.

And you know the worst thing? The most repulsive thing that I haven't even yet touched upon?
After these post-OP butcherjobs kill themselves, the ones that abandoned them or even hounded them to death? Yeah, these fuckers will accuse society at large for being too transphobic and they'll pretend that was the reason for the suicide. Isn't that just plain fucking sick?
This also means the ones that would be in a position to warn others die by their own hand, while those that lure others in continue to prosper. And I would not put it past some of these assholes to lure in others knowing it's a mistake, but they either think "Maybe it'll work out for them where it did not work out for me" or they plain just want company in their misery.

I expect a *lot* of fallout from all this. 10-20 years in the future, there will be a shitload of people regretting their transition and they will reveal how a predatory group of abusive, outright insane assholes talked them into it. And a depressing subset of those people will have transitioned before puberty even hit them.
So at least KF will have a shitton of material to cover.
We can blame the gay rights non profits for this. People may have forgotten the chain of events but pepperidge farms remembers. After obergefell v. Hodges and the legalization of gay marriage this million dollar non profit industry had a collective fit. Very similar to the non profits against polio like March of Dimes they had won a fight their entire existence depended on to fight. They had to find a new cause quick or else the shekels will stop flowing. Trans people get lumped into the gay community even though they never really had much in common beyond being a very small sexual minority.

It's also not like society wasn't already dealing with it. Every state has had a method of amending vital records for decades. Name changes are cheap and easy. Pronouns have also been a shorthand way of referring to how someone is perceived. If they were doing a good job transitioning the argument of how they should be addressed would be moot.

It was a winning proposition. A tiny minority that just wanted to be ignored was perfect for the professional victim NGOs. They could adopt their "cause", and nobody would be the wiser because the T in LGBT did not want to be there in the first place and would not stick its neck out to stop it. Now we have narcissists putting on dresses, while perverts claim female pronouns and go into womens restrooms and the shekels flow.

In the interim actual people with dysphoria are now preyed upon by a medical industry with both a moral and economic incentive to harm them. Peak social justice this. I would say the trans community deserves Rumer, but this implies there was a trans community to begin with. There was not. What there is is now a predatory multi million dollar "not for profit" industry that needs literal meat for the grinder.

Last edited:

horrorfan89

I do love a good joke!
kiwifarms.net
We can blame the gay rights non profits for this. People may have forgotten the chain of events but pepperidge farms remembers. After obergefell v. Hodges and the legalization of gay marriage this million dollar non profit industry had a collective fit. Very similar to the non profits against polio like March of Dimes they had won a fight their entire existence depended on to fight. They had to find a new cause quick or else the shekels will stop flowing. Trans people get lumped into the gay community even though they never really had much in common beyond being a very small sexual minority.

It's also not like society wasn't already dealing with it. Every state has had a method of amending vital records for decades. Name changes are cheap and easy. Pronouns have also been a shorthand way of referring to how someone is perceived. If they were doing a good job transitioning the argument of how they should be addressed would be moot.

It was a winning proposition. A tiny minority that just wanted to be ignored was perfect for the professional victim NGOs. They could adopt their "cause", and nobody would be the wiser because the T in LGBT did not want to be there in the first place and would not stick its neck out to stop it. Now we have narcissists putting on dresses, while perverts claim female pronouns and go into womens restrooms and the shekels flow.

In the interim actual people with dysphoria are now preyed upon by a medical industry with both a moral and economic incentive to harm them. Peak social justice this. I would say the trans community deserves Rumer, but this implies there was a trans community to begin with. There was not. What there is is now a predatory multi million dollar "not for profit" industry that needs literal meat for the grinder.
Signs that a civilization is on the brink of collapse. It happened 2000 odd years ago with Rome and it's happening again now. The Roman Senate and the Emporers sat on their laurels and did nothing while the populace at large embraced a lifestyle of shameless debauchery and sexual deviancy. Caring nothing for the plight of the empire so long as they got their instant sinful gratification.

America and most of the western world is doing the same now, only instead of wine, orgies, and gladiator deathmatches. It's trooning out, binge watching, social media, and slacktivism.

Positron

Wearing the same blue mask since 2004
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It was the Emperors and Senators themselves who engaged in a life of degeneracy.
pgnamed_f3e62a5c8b09e06c7ebada0a5f25aa37.nbcnews-fp-1024-512.jpg

RomanesEuntDomus

Kiwifarms hauseigener Quotennager
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I really wonder if there's a correlation between the numbers of children with eating disorders and children with """gender""" """dysphoria""".
I could see it go either way, really:
Either eating disorders are being replaced with troonsgenderisms -or- there is a co-morbidity.

Maybe it would be interesting to check for mutliple disorders like borderline, too.

The Littlest Shitlord

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I really wonder if there's a correlation between the numbers of children with eating disorders and children with """gender""" """dysphoria""".
I could see it go either way, really:
Either eating disorders are being replaced with troonsgenderisms -or- there is a co-morbidity.

Maybe it would be interesting to check for mutliple disorders like borderline, too.
Very low zinc causes loss of appetite, and malnutrition keeps zinc low, so it is a major factor in anorexia. Low zinc also lowers testosterone, which could also be a factor in alleged gender dysphoria in men; low-T men will compare themselves with normal men and see themselves as less active, assertive, and sexual, potentially leading them to feel unmanly. Then along comes this ideology that tells them that if they don't feel like men, then they are actually women, and voila! Instant gender dysphoria. So yes, there is a common causal link, in my opinion.

In other words, trooning out is a combination of idiotic garbage coming from cultural Marxists in academia with the nutritional fallout of decades of intense industrial agriculture, where vital minerals were sucked out of the soil every year and never put back in. Zinc and magnesium are both known to be affected, and there are probably more subtle trace mineral deficiencies too (in particular I'd check manganese and selenium). But the insidious thing is that since everyone's diet is affected, these low nutrient levels are "normal". And doctors all have the idea that nutrient deficiencies are things that only happen to poor people in Third World countries so they never even think to check.

AnOminous

μολὼν λαβέ
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
And doctors all have the idea that nutrient deficiencies are things that only happen to poor people in Third World countries so they never even think to check.
But how could you make tens of thousands of dollars on a patient by prescribing them a nutritional supplement? So it's cock chops for all!