Horrorcow Dr. Kathy Rumer, DO / "The Butcher of Ardmore" / Rumer Gender Surgery / Rumer Cosmetic Surgery / Delaware Valley Aesthetics, PLLC - Sex-reassignment surgeon notorious for botched surgeries, constantly suing and being sued

GhostOfTheCrinoids

kiwifarms.net
Very low zinc causes loss of appetite, and malnutrition keeps zinc low, so it is a major factor in anorexia. Low zinc also lowers testosterone, which could also be a factor in alleged gender dysphoria in men; low-T men will compare themselves with normal men and see themselves as less active, assertive, and sexual, potentially leading them to feel unmanly. Then along comes this ideology that tells them that if they don't feel like men, then they are actually women, and voila! Instant gender dysphoria. So yes, there is a common causal link, in my opinion.

In other words, trooning out is a combination of idiotic garbage coming from cultural Marxists in academia with the nutritional fallout of decades of intense industrial agriculture, where vital minerals were sucked out of the soil every year and never put back in. Zinc and magnesium are both known to be affected, and there are probably more subtle trace mineral deficiencies too (in particular I'd check manganese and selenium). But the insidious thing is that since everyone's diet is affected, these low nutrient levels are "normal". And doctors all have the idea that nutrient deficiencies are things that only happen to poor people in Third World countries so they never even think to check.
I know someone who cured their mild schizophrenia because they fixed their insane high copper and low zinc and single digit vitamin D numbers.

RomanesEuntDomus

Bunte Farben für Gratismut
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Very low zinc causes loss of appetite, and malnutrition keeps zinc low, so it is a major factor in anorexia. Low zinc also lowers testosterone, which could also be a factor in alleged gender dysphoria in men
Zinc, man... fucking zinc.
Who would have guessed a world without zinc is a world full of troons?

Syntaxion12

100% based & redpilled
kiwifarms.net
Very low zinc causes loss of appetite, and malnutrition keeps zinc low, so it is a major factor in anorexia. Low zinc also lowers testosterone, which could also be a factor in alleged gender dysphoria in men; low-T men will compare themselves with normal men and see themselves as less active, assertive, and sexual, potentially leading them to feel unmanly. Then along comes this ideology that tells them that if they don't feel like men, then they are actually women, and voila! Instant gender dysphoria. So yes, there is a common causal link, in my opinion.

In other words, trooning out is a combination of idiotic garbage coming from cultural Marxists in academia with the nutritional fallout of decades of intense industrial agriculture, where vital minerals were sucked out of the soil every year and never put back in. Zinc and magnesium are both known to be affected, and there are probably more subtle trace mineral deficiencies too (in particular I'd check manganese and selenium). But the insidious thing is that since everyone's diet is affected, these low nutrient levels are "normal". And doctors all have the idea that nutrient deficiencies are things that only happen to poor people in Third World countries so they never even think to check.
I think you're right. I doubt it's coincidence men's test levels and sperm levels are lower than ever in the west and have been going down ever since 1945. At the same time, transgenderism, and similair, have been going up. I think there's also a link between lower test and sexual submissiveness; which could lead to that "sissy fetish" shit, subsequently to crossdressing or immediately to transgenderism. It's not coincidence so many started that way. I wonder, is there a link between lower test and watching anime? It'd be the missing piece here. Then again, it's a fact that if you're doing fitness, sports and going outside with friends all the time - it doesn't leave much time for an anime addiction.

Although I'm not sure if I agree with the zinc part, I think obesity has more to do with it. Obesity is known to fuck with your hormones as fatcells directly produce estrogen. Most troons seem to be obese (although the ones who aren't, are mostly stick thin so in their case I agree). IDK if most westerners are deficient in zinc. most people might not eat healthy but by virtue of eating so much, most are probably reaching their zinc needs

Edit: I just looked it up, in my country the government claims you need 9mg of zinc per day for men, and 7 for women. The average male here consumes 12,5mg of zinc, so we aren't deficient in it. And we're one of the thinner nations in the west, so we eat less than most others.

The Littlest Shitlord

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think you're right. I doubt it's coincidence men's test levels and sperm levels are lower than ever in the west and have been going down ever since 1945. At the same time, transgenderism, and similair, have been going up. I think there's also a link between lower test and sexual submissiveness; which could lead to that "sissy fetish" shit, subsequently to crossdressing or immediately to transgenderism. It's not coincidence so many started that way. I wonder, is there a link between lower test and watching anime? It'd be the missing piece here. Then again, it's a fact that if you're doing fitness, sports and going outside with friends all the time - it doesn't leave much time for an anime addiction.

Although I'm not sure if I agree with the zinc part, I think obesity has more to do with it. Obesity is known to fuck with your hormones as fatcells directly produce estrogen. Most troons seem to be obese (although the ones who aren't, are mostly stick thin so in their case I agree). IDK if most westerners are deficient in zinc. most people might not eat healthy but by virtue of eating so much, most are probably reaching their zinc needs

Edit: I just looked it up, in my country the government claims you need 9mg of zinc per day for men, and 7 for women. The average male here consumes 12,5mg of zinc, so we aren't deficient in it. And we're one of the thinner nations in the west, so we eat less than most others.
The link with anime is of course autism, which can also be caused by low maternal zinc during pregnancy (low vitamin B6 in pregnancy is also a known risk factor). The exaggerated big-eyes cuteness of most anime art styles overcomes the impaired interpersonal responses of the autistic brain, and poor autistic face recognition lets them ignore the sameface common in the genre. Much anime is escapist in nature as well, which appeals to people who do poorly in society due to autism and/or low-T.

Obesity can be a sign of low serotonin, which can be caused by low zinc, low magnesium, or low vitamin B6. (Zinc levels low enough to cause anorexia are significantly below those where carb-craving depression kicks in.) Autistic people have problems with all three of these nutrients and are known for carb cravings. The insulin surge produced by eating a bunch of carbs causes the muscles to increase their uptake of branched-chain amino acids (BCAA). This causes the proportion of all other amino acids in the blood to increase, and thus causes increased uptake of aromatic amino acids (AAA) across the the blood-brain barrier by the large neutral amino acid transporter (LNAA). One AAA is tryptophan, and tryptophan is converted first to 5-hydroxytryptophan (5-HTP) which is then converted to serotonin. The enzymes involved are upregulated by a high supply of tryptophan, thus increased tryptophan uptake leads to increased serotonin. The other AAAs are phenylalanine and tyrosine, which are converted to dopamine.

High carb diets fuel the growth of candida genus gut yeast, which causes a number of problems that make you feel like crap but one of them is that a gut infection triggers a mechanism in which the body secretes metallothionien (MT) proteins into the gut to bind to free mineral ions, making them less available to gut microbes that need them to grow. Thus many obese people have problems actually absorbing the dietary zinc that they need. Autistic people, incidentally, commonly have high candida levels.

Anyway, the fact that your country gets good zinc is probably a large part of why you have fewer fat people (and I bet if you looked into it you'd find fewer anorexics too).

sperginity

why the fuck does a dolphin need a wheelchair?????
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I really wonder if there's a correlation between the numbers of children with eating disorders and children with """gender""" """dysphoria""".
I could see it go either way, really:
Either eating disorders are being replaced with troonsgenderisms -or- there is a co-morbidity.

Maybe it would be interesting to check for mutliple disorders like borderline, too.
in females with no history of childhood dysphoria, yes, there is absolutely a correlation. A lot of them have gender dysphoria AND an eating disorder, but in other cases it seems like they would have gotten an ED but have GD instead. If you look at the personality characteristics of girls, there are many more girls who have a large increase in neuroticism (tendency for negative emotion) at puberty than boys, and it stays high for life. That means having a relatively happy childhood and suddenly being burdened with a lot of anxiety and/or depression, at the exact same time that they start being treated as sexual objects by strangers. It isn't hard to imagine why girls like that could lose their minds looking for a way out of it. There are other factors at play like introversion and intelligence, but in general there is a statistically stable group of teenage girls that are susceptible to whatever contemporary hysteria exists at the time, they do things like abuse substances and join cults, they recruit friends into whatever they are doing. They need to be taught coping skills, optimally by adult women who had similar experiences, but that is rarely what happens.

JON CENA

Legal in the WWE
kiwifarms.net
In 100 years, gender science will be viewed the same way Phernology is viewed now.
In 100 years gender science will be a punchline for Chinese comedians to make fun of how psychotic white people were before they had to mercy nuke us.

HEY BOBBY ROOK, I'M AMERICAN: "MY SON ROOK AT PINK DRESS FOR TWO MIRRISECOND? TIME TO CUT HIS WANG OFF AND PUT HIM ON ESTROGEN"
american.PNG

demidumbass

psssh... nothin personnel..kid....
kiwifarms.net
This poor, butchered troon was assured by Rumer (or her staff?) that this is "textbook normal vulvar anatomy". :story:
Kinda feel bad for this one - you can tell from his reddit comments that he's barely keeping it together, on the verge of a panic attack. Even the other troons are pretty blunt about this being a hackjob!
I recommend checking out the comments for yourself.

49czn75ooxl61.jpg

christ. that's definitely a lie, image attached is probably the average for what i've seen online. that other one just looks straight up like a penis with an incision.
regardless on your feelings about trannies, trans healthcare/surgeries definitely need to be regulated better because this absolutely breaks hippocratic oath.

JustSomeDong

My own dark side lower companion...
kiwifarms.net
this absolutely breaks hippocratic oath.
You need to stop saying this like it actually means anything anymore. I don't think any med schools even use it anymore. If they use one, they use a "modified" one. Many schools that do have their own "modified" versions. youhavenoideahowbadthingsreallyare.png and all that.

With some of shit modern med schools teach, they'd have to call it the hypocritical oath.

Ruin

Mercenary Slut
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Looks like a high volume Medicare scam to me. basically these guys perform dozens of low quality procedures for significantly under costs and bill the state two or even three times the cost. Most of these guys are faux progressives too and claiming to "represent" marginalized communities which scares away journalists and regulators so they can commit their crimes unimpeded.

AnOminous

each malted milk ball might be their last
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Looks like a high volume Medicare scam to me. basically these guys perform dozens of low quality procedures for significantly under costs and bill the state two or even three times the cost. Most of these guys are faux progressives too and claiming to "represent" marginalized communities which scares away journalists and regulators so they can commit their crimes unimpeded.
Sometimes you hear about one of these surgery mills getting busted for huge levels of fraud, but the troon quacks probably won't because they enjoy second-hand troon armor.

Ruin

Mercenary Slut
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Sometimes you hear about one of these surgery mills getting busted for huge levels of fraud, but the troon quacks probably won't because they enjoy second-hand troon armor.
I'd bet my left nut she's the only full time clinical staff member in her clinic and all the auxiliary staff are classified as interns or LTEs. That's how these scumbags always lower overhead and maximize their take.

repentance

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'd bet my left nut she's the only full time clinical staff member in her clinic and all the auxiliary staff are classified as interns or LTEs. That's how these scumbags always lower overhead and maximize their take.
Her site advertises a lot of services which can be delivered with no medical training, which means she can pay people low wages to deliver them.

HTTP Error 404

kiwifarms.net
I always wondered if these surgeons were sociopaths, now it seems I was right

The sick ones aren't the sociopaths like Dr. Rumer. The real sick ones are the ones who think they're "curing" people of their masculinity. The true believers. (Troon believers?)

Granted, those types are usually fake therapists in organizations like "Mermaids UK," which claims to be able to diagnose trans children in under 2 hours and get them on experimental, untested, puberty blockers without any parental involvement. Last seen losing their shit because even as cucked as the UK government is, they put a fucking stop to that shit last year.

Baby Yoda

Grogu
kiwifarms.net

Male sperm levels have gone down by 50% since the 1960's and the average Testosterone levels are also massively down. How this isn't a public health crisis is beyond me. Instead the elites say "oh well I'd chop my dick off if I were you". https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/sperm-count-dropping-in-western-world/